Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
6A239189-235E-4DF3-8963-88DFA47B6575.jpeg

Dear Nusties 🐔💕
I’m fank you very much for all of your lovely messages yesterday. They’ve made me smile, laugh and cry like a seal into my pyrex jug of mugshotsssh 💕

Baby Owlet is doing well, she’s so beautiful 💗 As her nusty tend aunties I fully expect you all to turn up uninvited and unannounced to make sure you have your photo taken with her to plaster all over your Instagram - please bring McD’s with you, specifically Happy Meals so I can start teaching her that the base of the box can be used as a tend plate 😂

As for her name, we’ve decided to keep with the trending Disney theme for her first name and call her: Fairy Godmother, RoyOiOi, Owl. It’s a bit of a mouthful so we’re going to call her Weepy Al Owlet for short and it rhymes with Ronnie and Lonnie. She can add Rose as another middle name when she’s a teenager if she likes 😂

Much love and hugsssh 💕xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Wize Owl

VIP Member
3BBB77CE-B5D3-45E9-A1B5-D63B9750BC9F.jpeg

Dearest @☆MagicRoundabout☆ and lovely Nusties hens 🐔💕

I had an extra special Valentine gift safely delivered at 12.20am this morning, a beautiful daughter. All went smoothly and we’re both doing well 💗👶🏼💗 My Owlets are so excited, especially my twin girls, they so wanted a baby sister 💗 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

cosytoes

Thanks for your support guys. He passed away overnight. We all got to see him and say goodbye (Facebook foghorn didn’t grace us with her presence) Just a bit numb right now. Life is precious and can be snatched away in an instance so hug your loved ones
Much love you nusty trolls for your kindness and support 🥲🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hello lovely nusty friends 💕 🐔
I've been a truly crap old bird lately, and, unintentionally, missed about 8 weeks on here!
Forgive me, as I'm skim reading.
I was last here the weekend I went away for my 22 hour teeny tiny break.
@Wize Owl , J sweetheart, I did see your lovely, funny birrrrffday video on the day, I loved it 🫂 Thank you so much xxx
Congrats to @sk8ergirl On baby's arrival 💙 xx
@BeggyBraggyMitchell - Dear C, glad you finally have a diagnosis, just keep well! xx
@thatsnotstrictlytrue - I am so sorry to hear about your father in law and that you've not been well. Yes, I wish we could all meet too xx
@Miss Ophelia - Hello my lovely, I haven't meant to stay away, the weeks have flown by and it's been a difficult time, thinking of you, I hope you & yours are ok xx
@Turmeric123 - Thinking of you too and everyone else here. I haven't missed that straw headed chav, but I've missed you lot hugely xxxx
@puddleduck - Hope you are keeping cool I'm the boiling heat of Turkey xx

I had a nice wee break late April, not seen peeing on hotel floor, diva pupster or eldest daughter and husband since (busy lives), Mr M and I have been somewhat strained, his next knee replacement will be between Sept and Nov, date tbc.

I've mostly been surgically attached to my non-floating toilet, after new 3x a day meds have rendered me shitlesssshhhh!!! 🤣 Ghastly stuff, but persevering!
I've also been a blubbering in grief. A very old dear friend, suddenly passed away, aged only 48 on May 2nd. The 4th friend to not make 50, that has really hit hard.

Other than that, not much this grumpy old bastard has to say, except sending my love to you all!
I also thought our Eurovision entry this year was shit, loved the mad green man from Finland and the Coronation was magnificent, especially as Princess Anne's hat feather obscuring Harry's face! Sam Ryder is playing down the road from me end of July, but, it's at a Vegan camp out festival! 🌿 ✌🏻 🤣
I maybe slow, but, I will gradually ease back into normality again. Cheer and silliness needed, but dont think I can catch up on 11 freds elsewhere!
Much love and hugs to all, A xxxxx 🤗 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Spent the night in A&E still waiting to be seen by a dr but everyone has been so nice, I was so worried. All reassured me I did the right thing at home and also bringing her in.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I was borderline panic attack when I decided she had to be seen still feel very anxious and I’m sure I will until I leave here without hearing the words “we have had to refer this to social services” but that’s life I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 13

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
BabyMDB had an accident tonight, depending how she is tomorrow I may need to take her to be seen.
Already worried that despite acting tonight on the advice of a paramedic I will be grilled tomorrow and have to answer the questions on the do you hurt your child form.
You know my fears surrounding her. Feel sick to my stomach can’t see me sleeping tonight xx
I absolutely understand ❤
I’ve had to fill in that form in A&E, and I know the fear.

I know you won’t believe these words, but I’m going to write them anyway. I wish you could hear me actually say them, but I need you to read them slowly, okay?

You are a wonderful mum. Accidents happen, and you’ve done your absolute best. You are okay. She is okay.

I spoke to a friend today. She worked as a social worker for years. She was helping me with a form for something, and I was afraid to be honest about some things… She understood why, because she knows my fears.
She said to me, in all her years of that job, she never, ever, ever, had to intervene in a family where the mum worried that they were good enough. Ever. Because the mums that worry, are the mums that are MORE THAN good enough.

❤

• Heart

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
So ladies, the news wasn’t what we hoped but what in life is

They got most of the tumour out so - positive
Not so great - will need chemotherapy and radiotherapy to remove the cells they couldn’t get as they’re on the cusp of grade 3 & cancerous

but that’s totally fair for a man of 31 years of age with another baby due in 5 ish weeks 🙃
He just said though which in a way is right they’re doing this to nip it in the bud so x

• Heart

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Alright you nusty hens, sk8er baby arrived safely via the Sun roof on Friday & we were home on Sunday. I’m sore & bruised to shite 😂 but what can you do.
OH has a week & a half left of radiotherapy & it’s really started to kick his arse now but I’m in complete awe of him. He’s doing amazing

love to you all ❤❤❤

• Heart
Hello lovely Nusty Friends 💕 🤗

Firstly, a big apology. 😔
I've not been active on here in 3 weeks. I think about you all here everyday and sending out lots of love to you all, especially those going through a bad time & with their other halves sick.
Please forgive me for I've not done individual replies on this occasion, but I have read the posts I have missed this morning.
Each day I keep thinking, "ffs A, get back on Tattle and the company of your wonderful nusty mates", yet, I've just felt exhausted, overwhelmed with pain and became unwell with a virus a few days after I went into hospital.
Good news is the biopsy showed no sinister cell changes, HRT increased and have a scan to check on Ovarian cyst in the summer. I've just become so fed up with health issues and wanted to switch myself off.
Let's face it, Hinch is bad for MH and I can't watch her ridiculous crap right now. Waiting for the day she pisses off for good, she's a nasty piece of work!

My lovely narc parents sent my youngest daughter a snarky email on her birthday a couple of weeks ago, no card, and made her very upset. As a result, for the first time ever, I decided to ignore mother's day. It's not like me, I feel a bit guilty but they have been zero support to any of us for years. My heart just wasn't in it.

Good news is ... my youngest daughter and her long term boyfriend got engaged on the beach, at night, in Gran Canaria this Saturday! Her fiancée collected my dear great grandmother's platinum/diamond antique engagement 💍 the previous week. They are both delighted, as are we and will return tonight.

I've not got a holiday booked unfortunately. 5 years is a long time without, but, much has changed.
We have one night away at the end of April for my birthday with my big kids/partners and Snoop 🐶.

Mr M has an appointment regards his other knee in May and I have a respiratory review in 3 weeks, still coughing up yuck and after 9 months on Azithromycin 3x a week it's clearly not working.
Finally got new glasses as i was 3 years overdue my test and sorted out a few bits that needed attention.
So, I just feel tired and a bit screwed up to be honnnesssht... I've been lost for words with this never ending "Get Well Journey" bollocks and just not been myself.

I will get there, but for now, this thread is enough and away from the chavvy bastard freeloaders of not-a-farm is a good place to be when you just feel like pouring out every swear word on there, because she induces irrational anger!
Take care of you and yours, hopefully, I will get back to some sort of normality soon.

Much love and Hugs, A xxxx 😘

📸 Grandpup in the snow a couple of weeks ago for the first time 💙

Attachments

• Heart

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Hey nusties, hope you are all well.
This might be a trigger warning for anyone that has lost a pet.

I don’t know if any of you can remember talking about the staffy we had to give back to the dogs trust last December which broke me, but 2 weeks ago we decided to take the plunge and get another.
she was 5 and named after one of our other dogs in the past so felt like it was meant to be.

she slotted right into our home as if she had always been there, good as gold, did as she was told ect.

we took her to the vets last week because she was lame on one of her legs. Got some tablets and she was supposed to take her last one tomorrow. yesterday she went down the garden and wouldn’t come back up. Just laid there, I had to carry her. Took her to vets as her tummy was also hard. he gave her a antibiotic injection and something to ease her pain. And some hydration I had to syringe in her mouth every half hour as she wasn’t drinking. told to come back today. I was sitting with her on my mums bed and all of a sudden she made a noise and stopped breathing. I did cpr but it didn’t work. She passed in my arms. She was only 5. I am absolutely bereft and wonder what I’ve done to deserve it. She was everything to me in such a short space of time. The vet said it was a infection in her womb due to not been spayed, which she was booked in for. It looked like she had some internal bleeding. I’m so glad she isn’t in pain anymore as she was awful all afternoon.

please hug your furbaby’s tight, if anyone has any advice on how to get through it I would appreciate it. It’s a very similar circumstance to the one we lost January 2022 so all the emotions have come flooding back.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

idk21

Chatty Member
Hello, just came here to say that even though you’re all strangers, you hens make me feel very warm, welcome, and I like how we’re all nice to each other!

I don’t go on the main hinch thread much anymore as she’s insufferable, but you can usually find me in the “Selling on Depop and Vinted” thread these days, which I suppose is my new “hangout spot” haha.

Much love to you all, take care 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s so nice to see you back honey. I hope you are as ok as you can be. Sending lots of love ❤
I'm around but lost my mojo lately with medical crap wearing me down. You know how it is, happens to us all. I hope you are taking care of yourself lovely lady. 🫂
I woke up in the night in a pool of water after my ice filled water bottle leaked 🤣 so that was delightful! I think Hinch is crap for folk's MH. Most of us remain here for each other! Love A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

xxDimplesxx

Hello my lovelies sorry I’ve been MIA but wow life threw a few curveballs at me as it seems to have done for everyone recently. I have been reading and thinking of you all but just haven’t had the oompf or been in the right headspace to write.
Mother in law has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and is now in a care home after doing some very bizarre, dangerous and at times hilarious things. She just wasn’t safe her anymore. Have to say life is a lot easier now as I really struggled with it all mentally. The guilt from putting her in a home is only just fading. We went on our first holiday for 6 years last week and not having to worry about her was wonderful.
love and hugs to all R xx

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
My uncle passed away this morning and it’s upset me more than I ever thought it would. I’ve not visited him for years, we kept in touch by messaging and it was always “I’ll come visit you when you’re back from holiday/out of hospital“ but we never got round to it as he only recently moved back close to where I stay. He wasn’t in the best of health as he was paralysed from the waist down in an accident about 30 years ago and the last few years he’s had a lot of infections and problems eating. I feel so sad, like I’ll never get to go visit him now. He’s the only one of my mums siblings who would make the effort with me after she had passed away, other than some messages from her youngest sister. When I fought with my mum in my early twenties he was the one who would always have a bed for me and he never let that chair hold him back. Thanks for reading, I just needed to get it out of my system as Mr Mouse has taken the dog out and I’m trying to not get upset again. x

• Heart
  • Sad

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Ladies, this is more a random thing so feel free to ignore but have you ever had a moment where you feel like you’ve met someone for a fleeting moment because someone on the ‘other side’ has tried to let you know they’re around.
not like reincarnation nothing at all like that but that they’ve put this person in your pathbecause something about them will remind you ofthe person you loved & lost so you may feel connected & comforted by them?

Basically, yesterday I was at the hospital with OH for a vision check up for him & we saw a female doctor. 50ish & when we walked into the room I heard her speak & it was like walking into a glass door. She sounded & even said similar things to my grandmother who I was incredibly close to

I didn’t want to ask her where she was from but towards the end of the appointment I just *had to ask*
so I said Dya mind me asking doctor, are you from Tipperary?
she says I am yeah why
Well. Me being the absolute tit I am burst into tears I was like I’m so sorry but you sound exactly like my grandmother & I was very close to her
She was very lovely about it and asked where she was from & wished us the best but the reason I felt that maybe my nan had ‘put this lady in my way’ was as you can imagine last week & the build up waiting for my OH’s surgery I was praying to her & kept her scarf with me begging & praying for her to look after him & I just wonder has she maybe tried to show she kept her promise by this?

again-understand not everyone will share same beliefs etc but just wanted to write it down to get it out of my head x

• Heart

GrimFandango

Today has been hard. No little face waiting at the bottom of the stairs this morning. Have to be at work tomorrow - not sure I'll manage to not cry.

• Heart
Hi everyone. I need to offload I’m sorry 😭 I AM STRUGGLING. Had covid for the second time , on day ten now and I still feel hideous (feel so nauseous it’s awful) has anyone had this? Spoke to dr and they think there’s maybe a secondary infection so on day 3 of antibiotics but still miserable 😭
My father in law died on Wednesday and I’m trying to support my husband but it’s so hard feeling so sick 😷
I’m going to phone and talk to the dr on Tuesday if there’s no improvement.
Just need to vent guys. Hope youre all ok ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10