Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Wize Owl another I seen on fb and thought of the owlets, hope you are not having marmite and German sausage sandwiches😉
Awww, that’s so cute and reminds me of the Owlets too ♥ OMG, now that sounds like a great idea, German sausage sarnies with marmite 😋 We’re going to the German Christmasssh Market over the weekend so I think I’ll take some marmite with me to add to my hotdog 🌭😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@ilovepizza21 sending love and hugs here any time try and take good care of yourself I know not easy but no good to anyone else if you don’t us hens are all behind you dear hen.
Enjoy the weekend hens weather god awful take care all ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂L

@Wize Owl just seen the Etsy advert and OH said it reminds him of “your friends adverts but without the eye eye at the end” thought I would tell you. Enjoy the Christmas Zmarket and the big fat sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@ilovepizza21 sending love and hugs here any time try and take good care of yourself I know not easy but no good to anyone else if you don’t us hens are all behind you dear hen.
Enjoy the weekend hens weather god awful take care all ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂L
Thankyou so much sadly they passed at around 2.40 this morning I feel absolutely broken 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Thankyou so much sadly they passed at around 2.40 this morning I feel absolutely broken 😭😭
So sorry to hear my condolences like I said before we hens are here if needed and please look after yourself no easy but do other need you. Sending love and gentle hugs L

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hiya hens, I hope you are all doing well and sending hugs to anyone who needs them as this is a hard time of year for some.
I found out from my friend in the other part of the company that the jobs I applied for were put on hold which explains why I didn’t hear anything. Things are not too bad in my current team at the moment though so maybe they will find time to give me my promised development yet.

• Heart
@anniemouse hoping you get the outcome you want when we are stick between the closed door we keep wondering when the door in front of us will open, sometimes we have to be very patient before moving forward, thankfully we cannot tell the future this blip might well lead to a different road than you thought I am a great believer in everything comes to those who wait even if the wait seems an age, lots of jobs seems to be dependent on the financial year where the money men push the money around the different tables and nothing can be done until they stop or start playing. Sorry for the long post I hope you get your answers sooner rather than later, as my old mother use it so what is for you won’t go by
you. Have a good Christmas whatever way you want it to be, be it with family and friend or not take care love and hugs L

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dearest Sch’weeetart @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 💕
I hope you, Mr Magic, daughterssh and pussshy catsssh are all doing ok. Master Owlet has been asking after Soup 🐶 Mr Owl, my mum and sistersssh send their love too xx

How fassst hasssh thisssh year woossshed passst!!! 🚀 I have been inssshpired by you to buy a ring doorbell and have been having lotsssh of fun with it 😂😂😂 Especially with the sleazy guy that livesssh opposssite. He’sssh yet to figure out where the unussssual noisesssesh he hearsssh when he putsssh the binsssh out etc are coming from 🤣

Yessshterday I had my final German sausssage of the year as it wasssh the final day for them at the German Market. I’m having a craving for marmite in thisssh pregnancy and a German sausssage schmothered in marmite isssh Chief’sssh Kisssh 😂

Sending you love and hugsssh and hope you have a happy Chrissstmasssh 🎅🏻🤶🏻🎄🌭 xxx J xxx 💕
---

I hope all of you lovely nusties are doing ok 💕 Sending love and hugs xxx J xxx
---
I’m so sorry for your loss, lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well that wasn’t her story to tell, now would be the time to take the boys off social media and keep their life private.
well hen’s it’s that time of year again whatever you are doing or not doing I hope you all get through it and out the other side, wishing you all the best hens. Love and hugs L
ps @MagicRoundabout and other MIA’s thinking of you all take care one and all.

• Heart
@ilovepizza21 I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s an awful time of year to lose anybody. I lost my mum at this time of year and it’s never the same but it gets easier and she’s never forgotten.
I keep meaning to come on here more often but life has a habit of getting in the way and I must confess I have a new addiction to Sister Wives!!
I hope everyone is doing okay and gets to do whatever they wish over the next few days. We’ve already had our Christmas With the family (which was manic but lovely) and so are going away for a few days which I’m looking forward to. Look after yourselves everyone and keep positive xx

• Heart
@ilovepizza21 I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s an awful time of year to lose anybody. I lost my mum at this time of year and it’s never the same but it gets easier and she’s never forgotten.
I keep meaning to come on here more often but life has a habit of getting in the way and I must confess I have a new addiction to Sister Wives!!
I hope everyone is doing okay and gets to do whatever they wish over the next few days. We’ve already had our Christmas With the family (which was manic but lovely) and so are going away for a few days which I’m looking forward to. Look after yourselves everyone and keep positive xx
I used to love Sister Wives but stopped watching a few years ago I plan to catch up on it over Christmas
Enjoy your break away

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas 🎄

• Heart
Guysshhhh I have a lot of anxiety about a family get together tomorrow. I will pack some shnacks and look at fields as we go there. Remember your life doesn’t have to make shenshhh to anyonez but you. ATB (and seriously, could use some calming vibes and strength to navigate a complicated dynamic tomorrow)

Love to you all 💕

• Heart
@or JusRollWithIt sending good vibes with love and hugs deep breath’s counting whatever gets you through the day with the family smile like the silent assassin then they won’t know what you are thinking keep going L

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guysshhhh I have a lot of anxiety about a family get together tomorrow. I will pack some shnacks and look at fields as we go there. Remember your life doesn’t have to make shenshhh to anyonez but you. ATB (and seriously, could use some calming vibes and strength to navigate a complicated dynamic tomorrow)

Love to you all 💕
I hope there is a car park and somewhere to hang your coat. xx

• Haha

Love to you all 💕
You’ll be fine!! I ended up with 14 of various ages but got organised beforehand and went with the flow then collapsed when they’d gone! The dishwasher finally finished its job the following evening!
Enjoy it and don’t worry (which is easy for me to say!). In 24 hours it’ll be over with and then you’ll wonder why you worried. Have fun and let us know how it goes R xx
---

---
Ooops read that wrong! You’re not hosting! In that case find a safe seat, sit back and watch! Let us know how it goes and enjoy the fields! R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.