Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else worry that this is our future
I worry about it all the time and then I worry I think like that because I’m old! I have children and grandchildren and luckily they haven’t been brought up to be like that and at the moment aren’t but with all the media/ social media etc I wonder how long they’ll stay like that. Mine were brought up to be individuals, to think for themselves, dress for themselves and to respect others and their views but tolerance seems to have disappeared from this world.

Reactions: 3
I worry about it all the time and then I worry I think like that because I’m old! I have children and grandchildren and luckily they haven’t been brought up to be like that and at the moment aren’t but with all the media/ social media etc I wonder how long they’ll stay like that. Mine were brought up to be individuals, to think for themselves, dress for themselves and to respect others and their views but tolerance seems to have disappeared from this world.
Yes My Children are the same but I worry for the younger children growing up like you I am old no grandchildren but it’s such a worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@MagicRoundabout hope all good and you enjoyed the country
@thatsnotstrictlytrue hope all going good with course.
@sk8ergirl hoping all good with you Oh and the boys
@Wize Owl for some reason the media isn’t working today will try computer later no doubt another laugh in the blanket moment, hope all good with owlets and baby, Mr W needs to get his biscuit tin back out for the media.
@Turmeric123 hoping all good if busy I have popped back into threads but like you say a slow ad day.
Well hens hope all good with everyone and no one has tummy shivers yet for Christmas be glad when it’s over
love and hugs hens whatever you are all doing or not take care ❤🫂❤🫂L

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a heck of a hard time sleeping. My own fault this time, as I got 2 vaccines, 1 in each arm, and could not find a comfortable way to sleep.

What is everyone up to this weekend? I’m catching up on some cleaning. Need to finish tidying up some final things in the garden. Going to a little Christmas market nearby, but hens, I’m just not feeling it this year.

We will have a nice roast on Sunday and I’m working on a few crochet and knit projects for gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a heck of a hard time sleeping. My own fault this time, as I got 2 vaccines, 1 in each arm, and could not find a comfortable way to sleep.

What is everyone up to this weekend? I’m catching up on some cleaning. Need to finish tidying up some final things in the garden. Going to a little Christmas market nearby, but hens, I’m just not feeling it this year.

We will have a nice roast on Sunday and I’m working on a few crochet and knit projects for gifts.
Oh no, I hope your arms are better soon and you don’t get any other side effects.

I’m going to a spinning workshop today, really excited for that. I also have some knitting projects I need to finish. Tomorrow I’m going to see a friend but that’s all really.

I hope you have a nice time at the Christmas market and that all other hens have a great weekend.

much love
L x

• Heart
Morning all! Have to say I’m the opposite about Christmas this year! I’m really feeling it! After a few shite years I want to have some fun beforehand. Will actually be away for Christmas because my divorced daughter doesn’t have her children so we are going away just the 3 of us. We will have fakemas in December with all the family which will be lovely and chaotic!
I’m off to the coast this weekend to meet up with 2 of our children and their families and have a nice few days just us as well.
I had the 2 jabs last time and will probably do the same in a few weeks. It’s no fun is it! Hopefully the Christmas market will take your mind off it! I love a Christmas market especially the German ones.
Enjoy your spin class! I shall get my exercise going in and out of the shops!!
I can knit but am useless at it! I don’t think I’ve ever finished a project, just as well as if I ever gifted anything it would go in the bin!! My mum and granny were amazing and I still have things they knitted. I’m ok at tapestry and puzzles!
Enjoy your weekends everyone and hope the arm’s feel better R xx

• Heart
Morning all! Have to say I’m the opposite about Christmas this year! I’m really feeling it! After a few shite years I want to have some fun beforehand. Will actually be away for Christmas because my divorced daughter doesn’t have her children so we are going away just the 3 of us. We will have fakemas in December with all the family which will be lovely and chaotic!
I’m off to the coast this weekend to meet up with 2 of our children and their families and have a nice few days just us as well.
I had the 2 jabs last time and will probably do the same in a few weeks. It’s no fun is it! Hopefully the Christmas market will take your mind off it! I love a Christmas market especially the German ones.
Enjoy your spin class! I shall get my exercise going in and out of the shops!!
I can knit but am useless at it! I don’t think I’ve ever finished a project, just as well as if I ever gifted anything it would go in the bin!! My mum and granny were amazing and I still have things they knitted. I’m ok at tapestry and puzzles!
Enjoy your weekends everyone and hope the arm’s feel better R xx
Your Christmas sounds lovely.
Oh gosh, it’s wool spinning not exercise 🤣 x

• Haha
Morning hens sorry you could not sleep @or JusRollWithIt nothing worse well there is but if you don’t get your sleep it impacts on the day ahead. Yes I had my jabs also and they never bothered me until I went to bed as I sleep on my side it hurt then the pain travellEd down my arm for about a week later
@anniemouse I also thought you meant a excerise spinning class not wool spinning would have loved to try that like my crafts but no good at knitting can do plain and purl but that about it. Christmas markets sounds lovely wish I was well enough to visit one enjoy it, when I hear of Christmas markets I think of @WizeOwl and her German Sausage hope she is managing to get a few down her throat this winter as she has a good excuse to do so.
@xxDimplesxx time away with daughter sounds brilliant some quality time to catch up enjoy the time together.
I have a card making zoom class this afternoon but can’t be bothered will catch up with it later, the weather is dark and miserable here it’s like the middle of the night nothing else planned for weekend or the run up to Christmas all I have done is sort out a present for my Dementia impaired parent would not wish the disease on anyone but enough of that, will be staying at home and having a Christmas Dinner as for anything else I have no idea, but enjoy the festive season hens.
well better get on someone wants feeding it’s never ended have a great weekend hens love and hugs L
ps @MagicRoundabout hope all well with you and daughter miss you.

• Heart
How was the spinning workshop?

@missophelia ((hugs)) dealing with dementia and aging parents is so so hard. I’m sorry.

My arms are starting to feel better, I can sort of lie on my sides again. Last night I woke in a cold sweat, I couldn’t tell if it was from the vaccines, perimenopause or general anxiety lol what the heck 🫠

Had a good Sunday overall. Quiet day at home, read a bit, had a nIce dinner just us and listened to Vera Lynn on vinyl by the fireplace. Quite cosy. Back to reality now, a new week.

Hope you’re all ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How was the spinning workshop?

@missophelia ((hugs)) dealing with dementia and aging parents is so so hard. I’m sorry.

My arms are starting to feel better, I can sort of lie on my sides again. Last night I woke in a cold sweat, I couldn’t tell if it was from the vaccines, perimenopause or general anxiety lol what the heck 🫠

Had a good Sunday overall. Quiet day at home, read a bit, had a nIce dinner just us and listened to Vera Lynn on vinyl by the fireplace. Quite cosy. Back to reality now, a new week.

Hope you’re all ok 💕
It was fantastic thanks, really inspiring and I learned how to properly use a piece of equipment I’ve had for years. I didn’t do much actual spinning, it was more prepping and watching the tutor.

I’m glad your arms are feeling better.

I feel like I had a busy day yesterday as Mr Mouse was out so myself and the dog went to visit a friend and we went for a walk. Then we went to the dog food shop before coming home.

Back to work today, things have all calmed down now and it’s a nicer atmosphere again. The recruitment team are rubbish and never did get back to me on any of the roles but it’s okay. I’m off on Friday to get my hair done, it’s been ages and I feel a scruffy mare.

have a lovely day/week all

Lx

Attachments

• Heart
@anniemouse clever girl love the colours enjoy the spinning classes
@or JusRollWithIt glad your arm is better mine took about a week
same old same old but all good so that’s a blessing.
have a great week hens whatever you are or aren’t doing.
love and hugs ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂L

• Heart
Morning everyone, sorry I don't come in much but I do smile when I see you all pop up about the place.
Hope MagicRoundabout is okay as her absence is noticeable.
Freezing here. Summer at 45c and now 3c in the morning, hard to get motivated for anything much.
Hope you are all as good as you can be. We are lazy here these days but try to have a ten minute burst of household tasks every day.
Keep going to get my knitting/doll making things out but lacking inspiration.
❤ to you all, take care Rxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning hens hope all well with all if busy with Christmas and children, appointments, work and all the other things that keeps us busy at any time of year with or without help everyone is managing however they manage.
Same old this end thankfully so all good
@MagicRoundabout miss you hoping all good you have been missed by use all on here and on the threads.
@Wize Owl hope things are settling down for you and pregency is progress nicely I bet Owlets are ready for Christmas as are the other hens little ones I miss the little ones especially at this time of year loved it at school.
Can't sleep so might go off and play with some AI I have done my Christmas cards for this year.
Love and hugs Hens L

• Heart
Morning hens hope all well with all if busy with Christmas and children, appointments, work and all the other things that keeps us busy at any time of year with or without help everyone is managing however they manage.
Same old this end thankfully so all good
@MagicRoundabout miss you hoping all good you have been missed by use all on here and on the threads.
@Wize Owl hope things are settling down for you and pregency is progress nicely I bet Owlets are ready for Christmas as are the other hens little ones I miss the little ones especially at this time of year loved it at school.
Can't sleep so might go off and play with some AI I have done my Christmas cards for this year.
Love and hugs Hens L
I’m the same. My toddlers are in their 20s now and Christmas just isn’t the same once that magic has gone. I am glad that I never had to deal with that bastard Elf on the Shelf though! 🤣
Hope every one is well. I know that this time of year can be difficult for some.
Also thinking of our lovely Magic. I worry when she goes quiet.
Take care of yourselves, Hens.
R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone I hope you are all well and staying wrapped up in this cold miserable weather

@☆MagicRoundabout I hope you are good I miss your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whoo hoo been made V.I.P go me thank you hens crunchy snacks and fat coke all round 🍾🍾🍸🍹🍟🫒🥨🥠🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whoo hoo been made V.I.P go me thank you hens crunchy snacks and fat coke all round 🍾🍾🍸🍹🍟🫒🥨🥠🍿

I'm going to do a montage of me in my wedding dress for your celebration and bake you a cauliflower cake 🤣🤣 before long you will be curing depression and growing tescho tomatoes - that's how it starts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Wize Owl seen this on fb and thought of you hope all good with you and the owlets.
hello fat hens hope all well if busy
Hello lovely @Miss Ophelia Congratulations on the VIP 🎉 I’m wearing my wedding dress, drinking a WKD and will do the worm dance in the garden in celebration 😂

I hope all’s ok with you and your OH xxx The pic is so cute 💕 Thank you, all’s well with us all now, thankfully we’re over the colds/coughs now. Poor Mr Owl was the last to come out with it, blesssh’is’arrrt 🤧 Pregnancy is going well, it’s also going fast this time 😳 If baby owlet is born on their due date they will share their birthday with my grandad and be an Aries like me. I have a craving for all things marmite and I don’t usually like marmite 🤪

I hope all’s ok with all of you lovely nusties 💕 Right, I’m off to make myself look schexy for my photo shoot, oh wait, I’m not a narc who has a photo shoot 😂 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.