Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday šŸŽ‚ šŸ„³

Thanks for all the lovely messages we laid her too rest yesterday I still haven't cried. Xx
I hope this doesnā€™t sound weird, coming from a complete stranger, but having read your posts for quite a while now I get the impression that you are one very strong lady, because youā€™ve had to be. The tears will come and, when they do, let them. You donā€™t have to be strong for everyone else and you deserve time to grieve. Be kind to yourself.
R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How are you and the fam doing ā¤ xx
Shattered. Back at work, had to move both my kids from their nursery & report them to ofsted for abuse, had to go to mini war with our life insurer who were trying to not pay out & my partners on his fifth round of chemo šŸ˜‚
Howā€™re you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Shattered. Back at work, had to move both my kids from their nursery & report them to ofsted for abuse, had to go to mini war with our life insurer who were trying to not pay out & my partners on his fifth round of chemo šŸ˜‚
Howā€™re you?
What a tit show šŸ˜Ŗ I hope you are minding yourself xx
I'm OK- still plodding along miss @ā˜†MagicRoundabout for the insomnia chats - waiting on results from some health checks and a few more tests head but no point complaining plenty worse off than me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning ladies sorry missed you both I went to bed early at 8pm not sure if bored of the tit show that is life or just in general but here we are today, itā€™s another day., yes I also miss MagicRoundabout just hope she is ok as can be.
@sk8ergirl you keep fighting the insurance they will do anything not to pay out, my friend has never paid insurance only when she had her mortgage but I couldnā€™t live like that, but they are definitely finding more and more ways not to pay out.
Things must have been terrible to pull your children out of nursery no one seems to care nowadays. Keep up the good fight hard as it is, but please look after yourself not easy either.
@Turmeric123 glad you are plodding along some days it seems like walking through treacle but keep plodding dear hen, I am getting to the stage I canā€™t be bother with anything and not getting involved with anything either ā€œnot my circus, not my monkeysā€ is getting to be my memo.
well bored you ladies enough for one message keep going ladies you are doing a grand job love and hugs L.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a tit show šŸ˜Ŗ I hope you are minding yourself xx
I'm OK- still plodding along miss @ā˜†MagicRoundabout for the insomnia chats - waiting on results from some health checks and a few more tests head but no point complaining plenty worse off than me xx
ā¤ā¤ hope it goes ok
Morning ladies sorry missed you both I went to bed early at 8pm not sure if bored of the tit show that is life or just in general but here we are today, itā€™s another day., yes I also miss MagicRoundabout just hope she is ok as can be.
@sk8ergirl you keep fighting the insurance they will do anything not to pay out, my friend has never paid insurance only when she had her mortgage but I couldnā€™t live like that, but they are definitely finding more and more ways not to pay out.
Things must have been terrible to pull your children out of nursery no one seems to care nowadays. Keep up the good fight hard as it is, but please look after yourself not easy either.
@Turmeric123 glad you are plodding along some days it seems like walking through treacle but keep plodding dear hen, I am getting to the stage I canā€™t be bother with anything and not getting involved with anything either ā€œnot my circus, not my monkeysā€ is getting to be my memo.
well bored you ladies enough for one message keep going ladies you are doing a grand job love and hugs L.

My eldest is non verbal & weā€™d had a few issues with them sending him home etc anyway it came to a head when heā€™d ā€™opened a fire door and was playing in the garden alone trying to find a toilet with no bottoms onā€™ & when I went to his Halloween party & they excluded him from the table to sit down & eat with the other children
I reported them to ofsted

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ā¤ā¤ hope it goes ok

My eldest is non verbal & weā€™d had a few issues with them sending him home etc anyway it came to a head when heā€™d ā€™opened a fire door and was playing in the garden alone trying to find a toilet with no bottoms onā€™ & when I went to his Halloween party & they excluded him from the table to sit down & eat with the other children
I reported them to ofsted
Well done Mum and so you should, if we donā€™t stand up for our kids who will, from one neurotic mother to another, thatā€™s what my childrenā€™s headmaster called me a neurotic mother after I complained about the bullying they hate to be challenged and would rather sweep it under the carpet, you go girl. Like you I am not a neurotic mother just a mother doing what mothers should do.

• Heart
Hi everyone just catching up with you all. So sorry to hear all thatā€™s been going on @sk8ergirl but youā€™ve been brilliant and handled it splendidly. Sounds as though the Nursery has really let you down at a time when you really donā€™t need it. Hopefully Ofsted will kick into action and get something done. Theyā€™re a pain when you donā€™t need them but make sure you keep on at them if they donā€™t appear. Same with the insurance company. 2peas in a pod those 2.
hopefully Magic will reappear and is just taking time for herself. Iā€™ve done a fair bit of that myself recently and it does help, but it also helps to know that there are others nearby when you need them. Iā€™m coming out of my tit 3 years plus but knowing life itā€™ll chuck something else at me before long. However Iā€™m enjoying it while I can! R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well done Mum and so you should, if we donā€™t stand up for our kids who will, from one neurotic mother to another, thatā€™s what my childrenā€™s headmaster called me a neurotic mother after I complained about the bullying they hate to be challenged and would rather sweep it under the carpet, you go girl. Like you I am not a neurotic mother just a mother doing what mothers should do.
Hi everyone just catching up with you all. So sorry to hear all thatā€™s been going on @sk8ergirl but youā€™ve been brilliant and handled it splendidly. Sounds as though the Nursery has really let you down at a time when you really donā€™t need it. Hopefully Ofsted will kick into action and get something done. Theyā€™re a pain when you donā€™t need them but make sure you keep on at them if they donā€™t appear. Same with the insurance company. 2peas in a pod those 2.
hopefully Magic will reappear and is just taking time for herself. Iā€™ve done a fair bit of that myself recently and it does help, but it also helps to know that there are others nearby when you need them. Iā€™m coming out of my tit 3 years plus but knowing life itā€™ll chuck something else at me before long. However Iā€™m enjoying it while I can! R xx
I was more horrified that theyā€™d done this *in front of my face* and with his speech therapist there like they hadnā€™t even took his lunch out of his bag for him so he could eat. I ended up sitting down on the floor with him giving him his lunch. I just kept thinking if this is what theyā€™re like with witnesses what do they do when Iā€™m not here? I left in hysterics and called social services I didnā€™t know what to do

hope everyone is ok and had a nice Christmas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@sk8ergirl please donā€™t get upset, you have seen what happens when you are there maybe they tripped up and now they pay the consequences of their actions, hard for you to start the ball rolling, but you did and will save other parents, who didnā€™t know what to do, so hopefully there are no more but unlikely. unfortunately nursery and staff need pulling up and over the coals child safety is first and foremost, they need to be called to account and lessons learnt. Keep fighting for your son he needs you.

we hens are here if needs even if only to support you and let you let of steam.
send love and hugs wish could be more help L šŸ«‚ā¤

• Heart
@sk8ergirl please donā€™t get upset, you have seen what happens when you are there maybe they tripped up and now they pay the consequences of their actions, hard for you to start the ball rolling, but you did and will save other parents, who didnā€™t know what to do, so hopefully there are no more but unlikely. unfortunately nursery and staff need pulling up and over the coals child safety is first and foremost, they need to be called to account and lessons learnt. Keep fighting for your son he needs you.

we hens are here if needs even if only to support you and let you let of steam.
send love and hugs wish could be more help L šŸ«‚ā¤
Heā€™s in a new nursery now and he is absolutely thriving ā¤ & my youngest is in a different one now too. He never ended up at the previous nursery thank god x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A message from MagicRoundabout. Shes ok and will be back when sheā€™s ready R x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cometh here with my head hung in shame. It has been around 3 long months since I was last an active nusty and I've almost forgotten how to use this thing!
Needless to say, I've missed you all, massively. Thank you @xxDimplesxx for popping on that update šŸ„°

Things are not normal, put it that way. One thing after the other and I've lost my way. I don't want to drivel on, but crap health, family worries, whacked out of my face on Butrans patches etc (oddly, since Oct), I have had minimal concentration and dropped off the planet where most things are considered!

I have been thinking of you all, meaning to log on, but haven't got here until now.
I truly hope this new year is kind to everyone here šŸ¤—
Hopefully, I will get back on here more often... even if a little slow šŸ¢
I send my love to you all. A xxxxx šŸ’•

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@ā˜†MagicRoundabout so good to hear from you ā¤ā¤ I certainly missed you šŸ˜˜

Sorry to hear things havent been normal - we've all been thinking of you.
I hope this year is good to you and Mr Magic

btw I love that movie šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.