Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the Pyramids weren't really built by slaves. There would have been slave labour used in the quarrying and some of the manual labour, but most of the builders were farmers who worked during the seasons when the Nile was flooded, and it was seen as quite prestigious. Certain parts of it were seen as a religious duty as well, iirc.
Thanks for explaining. Sometimes I tune out when the topic of ancient architecture comes up.
I love things like barrows with grave goods, buried Viking ships and kings in car parks. Prehistoric finds are always interesting but giant alien architects just ping my bra strap for some reason.

Reactions: 7
This is the kind of conspiracy theory I love. Real-life Stargates all over the world and throughout time. #IWantToBelieve ✌🏻👽 🤣

Me too! That’s what I consider to be the archetypal, original meaning of conspiracy theory and it fascinates me. Stargates, Nessie, Father Crespi. I just find the unexplained so interesting. Not the political, nonsensical tit spouted by todays incarnation who don’t like anyone having a different opinion and mask their hurt feelings and entitlement with crap that we’ve all had to suffer, over the last 3 years especially, when they’ve had too much time on their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems like some of the anti vaxxers are annoyed at covid even being discussed now. Wonder if they were against reports of seasonal flu outbreaks pre pandemic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like some of the anti vaxxers are annoyed at covid even being discussed now. Wonder if they were against reports of seasonal flu outbreaks pre pandemic?!
Yes, and some of those same are ranting about an imminent lockdown and they'll never comply with it, etc etc. It's a fantasy world. Slim to zero chance any further lockdowns would happen with Covid19, but they seem to want to keep talking about it anyway!

• Heart
Yes, and some of those same are ranting about an imminent lockdown and they'll never comply with it, etc etc. It's a fantasy world. Slim to zero chance any further lockdowns would happen with Covid19, but they seem to want to keep talking about it anyway!
So many of them are blatantly fantasizing about there being another lockdown announced so that they can relive their glory days of posting about how they’d gone to tescos maskless like a badman, and all of their CTist followers would then give them clout for it and tell them how “brave” they were💀.

They need catch up though seriously, no one gives a duck about lockdowns anymore, we’ve all moved on to Mexican aliens now 🤓!

• Haha
For ones who mocked us all for living in fear and being obsessed with covid, they're the ones who seem terrified and never shut up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One thing I feel like we haven’t mocked hard enough is all of these idiots who are going out and committing criminal damage against council property in the name of “stopping ULEZ” 🤣.
0EC67D7A-208E-47A9-880B-84064C32F167.png

The police must be loving these facebook groups, people posting photographic evidence of their crimes along with their full government name! Unbelievably stupid 💀
---
Worst part is that the majority of the morons in these groups seem to be crusty old boomers, yet unfortunately this type of vandalism is something which people like to blame solely on the youth…

One thing I feel like we haven’t mocked hard enough is all of these idiots who are going out and committing criminal damage against council property in the name of “stopping ULEZ” 🤣.
View attachment 2447601
The police must be loving these facebook groups, people posting photographic evidence of their crimes along with their full government name! Unbelievably stupid 💀
---
Worst part is that the majority of the morons in these groups seem to be crusty old boomers, yet unfortunately this type of vandalism is something which people like to blame solely on the youth…
You can bet your bottom dollar they’re the type to moan about council money being misspent as well. Yet if they continually deface council property then more money will need to be spent repairing and/or replacing it.

I’ve got no problem with people protesting but don’t they realise that vandalising property is a great way of ensuring you don’t get what you want? Nor is it likely to get other members of the public on your side.

Reactions: 6
You can bet your bottom dollar they’re the type to moan about council money being misspent as well. Yet if they continually deface council property then more money will need to be spent repairing and/or replacing it.

I’ve got no problem with people protesting but don’t they realise that vandalising property is a great way of ensuring you don’t get what you want? Nor is it likely to get other members of the public on your side.
Literally. They keep saying they’re doing it “for the poor”, but are so dim that they’re incapable of figuring out that it’ll be the working class who’ll end up eventually footing the bill for the damage.
I just find it bizarre how these right wing mugs have managed to become so radicalised by a bleeping regional traffic policy, yet they will literally never mobilise themselves for issues which actually matter.

Reactions: 9
Bet soooo many other doctors, virologists, research scientists, epidemiologists, pharmacists, etc can relate to this, faced with a dwindling band of social media 'experts', antivaxxers and science haters who ain't letting go...:

(source Tom Gauld, New Scientist)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure you’ve all seen the rumours about the channel 4 dispatches show which supposedly has serious allegations and several years of evidence exposing a high profile comedian doing all sorts of stuff, but it looks like the subject of the documentary will in fact be conspiracy theorist antivaxer in chief, Russell Brand (not surprising tbf).
He posted this last night and his response is basically just “whatever they say, I didn’t do it!! They’re just trying to silence me!!!”, and predictably, the comments are full of his brainwashed followers going, yes master, it’s all a plan by the global elites to stop you from spreading the truth 🥹, we love you stay strong!!

I found his response to immediately jump to “it’s a conspiracy theory against me” very interesting and I’m curious as to what the documentary will expose about him. If it’s that he’s been assaulting/noncing/acting inappropriately towards people, I’m not sure how the elites could be blamed for that?!

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how the elites could be blamed for that?!
He's a long term undercover proxy of the elites, his mission is to discredit the conspiracy theorists and exonerate the elites by means of (regardless of facts) being so ridiculously unconvincing in his delivery that people formerly on his side will disown him and see the light that the mainstream media* truly are the saviours of us all, gladly flocking to add weight to the brainwashed masses...

* not the daily express weather predictions department

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure you’ve all seen the rumours about the channel 4 dispatches show which supposedly has serious allegations and several years of evidence exposing a high profile comedian doing all sorts of stuff, but it looks like the subject of the documentary will in fact be conspiracy theorist antivaxer in chief, Russell Brand (not surprising tbf).
He posted this last night and his response is basically just “whatever they say, I didn’t do it!! They’re just trying to silence me!!!”, and predictably, the comments are full of his brainwashed followers going, yes master, it’s all a plan by the global elites to stop you from spreading the truth 🥹, we love you stay strong!!

I found his response to immediately jump to “it’s a conspiracy theory against me” very interesting and I’m curious as to what the documentary will expose about him. If it’s that he’s been assaulting/noncing/acting inappropriately towards people, I’m not sure how the elites could be blamed for that?!
Sounds like a tactic lifted straight from the Trump rulebook with his labelling any and all criticism of him as "fake news".

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sounds like a tactic lifted straight from the Trump rulebook with his labelling any and all criticism of him as "fake news".
Exactly my thought when I read about it last night and watched Brand's youtube 'defence' video - very Trump-like behaviour. And to defend himself so dramatically in anticipation of allegations that aren't yet public. Makes himself look guilty af, whatever it is. 🙁

Reactions: 8
TBH I don't give a crap about Tate either way but can't fault the response...
Brilliant response!

Not sure Brand will thank Tate for defending him, though. If my behaviour was being defended by someone like Tate, I think it'd show I'd done something pretty bad...

Reactions: 3