Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you like about the CTers, but you’ve gotta admit, some of them are funny at least 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think I'm 'awake' now I've experienced this person snatching the mic and screeching Covid blah blah genocide blah blah 99% of the population will be killed off.
I bet she's super fun at family gatherings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You may laugh but this again demonstrates things hiding in plain sight, this one was in front of us the whole time :eek:

Bilderbergs merged with build-a-bear for the custom fast food experience, the downfall of civilisation and we just let it happen, we deserve to be doomed 😭
And then eaten, obvs. Waste not want not.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A friend of mine shared that on instagram. I don't feel concerned by this as I don't recognise myself in what he describes but I find extremely funny that on the other hand he doesn't seem to have problems with people that harrassed doctors and nurses, spited at the face of people, beaten up and killed a bus driver that asked them to wear a mask in France, forced their way in hospitals to terrorise medical staff, screamed at people on their way to their vaccination appointment, pretended they couldn't be around people that got vaccinated as they were having headaches or that they would catch vaccine shedding etc. Let's not even talk about people that tried to impose their views on the topic to you when you didn't ask them anything and didn't think it was up to you to make up their mind. I have always thought people should make their mind on the situation and choose what they think is best for themselves. Trying to stir the pot today and pretending only of the two extreme side was the bad one is showing zero reflection on what has happened the last two years - yet they talk about apologies and accountability.

Screenshot_20221114-160135_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seeing some interesting stuff about a certain crypto bank/exchange going down the virtual toilet, people seem less worried about the ridiculous amounts of potential money disappearing into in air than they are about some 'joining of dots' ;) which apparently shows money intended to support Ukraine was actually absolutely definitely for sure stolen and laundered to fund the Democrats.

Personally I'd say the real criminality is in the amount of money sloshing around US politics funded by chiefs of thin-air companies being paid such insane money that they can afford to give away tens of millions but that's another story...

Anyway a fact check, how dare I :eek: :eek: :eek:

Links to the original claims, which include (with peppering of 'seem' and 'appear' that look a lot like the UK equivalent '...allegedly') interesting theories that avoid the question of 'fall vs pushed' (I suspect it was the latter) and go straight for 'jumped' and some updates for extra background info which appears to be for the purpose of further confirming the inherent evilness of the company's chief.

It's one thing to pursue an envisioned 'truth' but hassling the bereaved is crossing a line.
I haven't watched this yet. I did read a review which was quite scathing. I will watch it at some stage but I think I'll have to be in the right mood and today isn't the day for it (it's almost half one in the morning and my husband is happily snoring away.)

I haven't watched this yet. I did read a review which was quite scathing. I will watch it at some stage but I think I'll have to be in the right mood and today isn't the day for it (it's almost half one in the morning and my husband is happily snoring away.)
From what I gather, it’s spouting lies and clever editing from the beginning. It’s saying that funeral directors and embalmers are noticing blood clots etc but how the hell can that be right? They don’t cut the bodies up do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's one thing to pursue an envisioned 'truth' but hassling the bereaved is crossing a line.
I'd say it's shocking, but I actually don't find it that shocking having read a lot of the hysteria from those who are convinced the vaccines are killing people in high numbers.

How twisted does someone have to be to harrass someone who's lost their wife, including calling them a liar?

They must have something wrong with them.

Reactions: 11
From what I gather, it’s spouting lies and clever editing from the beginning. It’s saying that funeral directors and embalmers are noticing blood clots etc but how the hell can that be right? They don’t cut the bodies up do they?
There's a funeral director on my regular thread, I'd ask her but I don't want to waste her time with pointless questions so I'll say that's BS right there. Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd say it's shocking, but I actually don't find it that shocking having read a lot of the hysteria from those who are convinced the vaccines are killing people in high numbers.

How twisted does someone have to be to harrass someone who's lost their wife, including calling them a liar?

They must have something wrong with them.
I saw a lady on twitter whose wife had tragically died suddenly last week. She had to write a thread literally begging anti vaxxers to stop commenting/tweeting her about the jab and still ended up getting multiple 💉💉💉 and “sorry for your loss but when was she jabbed?” comments so I think she’s made her profile private now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Dreadful for that bereaved woman. I cannot fathom these obsessed people on social meda pouncing on the distress of every sudden death with 'were they jabbed?' or worse. No doubt the same ones who said all covid deaths couldn't possibly be from actual covid! A good piece about the 'documentary' here:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The fact that the film is only streaming on Twitter tells you everything you need to know.

Reactions: 12
Dreadful for that bereaved woman. I cannot fathom these obsessed people on social meda pouncing on the distress of every sudden death with 'were they jabbed?' or worse. No doubt the same ones who said all covid deaths couldn't possibly be from actual covid! A good piece about the 'documentary' here:
That is a very good article which gives examples such as the basketball player used as an example who collapsed on the pitch BEFORE the vaccine was even available and DIDN’T DIE!! But, of course, we are just sheep who don’t see the truth 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is a very good article which gives examples such as the basketball player used as an example who collapsed on the pitch BEFORE the vaccine was even available and DIDN’T DIE!!
Yeah, that example in itself should invalidate the whole thing.

The fact that the film is only streaming on Twitter tells you everything you need to know.
Musk is making it pretty clear that he intends to magnify the alt-right and conspiracy theories. Problem for him is that majority is not following those views, and the money will follow them in the end.

• Heart
Yeah, that example in itself should invalidate the whole thing.
I would say not because a single error on its own invalidates an entire piece, but using something so trivially disprovable as a piece of primary evidence would be seen as at best a failure of the most basic due diligence - or less charitably, a deliberate disregard for the facts with an intent to mislead.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know later seasons of The Simpsons aren’t generally well regarded but they recently had an episode where Homer starts questioning why the local zoo’s tortoise has disappeared and starts a conspiracy theory club to investigate. Eventually he finds out there’s a perfectly mundane explanation (the tortoise just escaped) and then insists they investigate some other ridiculous theory so he can keep getting attention. No lies detected ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.