Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this is the right place to mention this.
I’ve been searching high and low for a thread about Lainey and Ben, they are primarily Tiktok but I believe they also have YouTube. Their paranormal videos and content is so obviously faked but so many people believe it? 👻
it really makes me question humanity! Has anyone ever looked into this in more detail?
thanks
Omg my husband watches so many people reacting/interacting with them, it’s so interesting!! I fully bought into it at one point until Caspersight commented on some subtle jump cut

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve been searching high and low for a thread about Lainey and Ben, they are primarily Tiktok but I believe they also have YouTube. Their paranormal videos and content is so obviously faked but so many people believe it? 👻
it really makes me question humanity! Has anyone ever looked into this in more detail?
thanks
I've never heard of them but I've seen a few clearly fake channels on YouTube. I'm actually a believer of paranormal and ghosty stuff (don't laugh!) as I've had a few experiences myself but I don't believe 99% of what I see on the internet.

Reactions: 3
thanks
I've never heard of them, but I can believe that a lot of their content is fake, as so much of Tiktok is.

I keep getting recommended YouTube shorts of "Carlo and Sarah" - that are basically just repeats of Tiktok and their content is obviously planned/scripted. Yet most of the comments are along the lines of: "so sweet!"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Back to basics... but we'll keep our smartphones and the internet. ;)
Makes sense, and I don't think anyone would disagree that too much screen time is not a good thing, for any number of reasons.

Nothing wrong with the simple life in itself, but I'd always be wary of whose vision is being showcased.
The devil as always in the detail, a most appropriate expression 😇

Anyway it seems we've moved on to ghosts now so I'll leave it there.
And hope that it doesn't move all by itself :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: 1
I've never heard of them, but I can believe that a lot of their content is fake, as so much of Tiktok is.

I keep getting recommended YouTube shorts of "Carlo and Sarah" - that are basically just repeats of Tiktok and their content is obviously planned/scripted. Yet most of the comments are along the lines of: "so sweet!"
Oh yep! There is loads of content like that🤬

things like, I noticed my wife was really run down so I suprised her …cue clips of her looking stressed… then he will go and buy all thsi tit in the shop, run a bath etc and then she has to get out her finest GCSE acting skills out when she sees it all. 🤢
Omg my husband watches so many people reacting/interacting with them, it’s so interesting!! I fully bought into it at one point until Caspersight commented on some subtle jump cut
Yes!! After I wrote this I actually found out there were loads of videos on TikTok debunking them.
the acting is enough even without the actual fishing line footage 😵💫

Tangentially related to this, I see Kanye West had gone full Hitler in an interview with Alex Jones.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tangentially related to this, I see Kanye West had gone full Hitler in an interview with Alex Jones.
This is the article I read this morning (AUS Eastern Daylight Time.) West saying "we should stop dissing the Nazis, they did some good too" among some other offensive things.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, right or wrong, but the fact that West thinks it's ok to say this is disturbing.
I find that part of history fascinating, as do many others but it's also a really awful and saddening era. Clearly West hasn't fully delved into the Nazi era/regime or he wouldn't hold these beliefs. Especially as a POC and someone with an obvious mental illness, he would've last 2.5 seconds in Nazi Germany.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was reading an article about a German nurse who, instead of giving people the covid vaccine, injected them with a saline solution because she was against the covid vaccine.

Worryingly, most of the comments were in favour of the nurse, and anyone saying what she did was wrong were downvoted like crazy. Yet you can bet those same people would flip their lid if she'd injected them with the covid vaccine against their will. The double standards are nuts.

Admittedly it was the Daily Fail, but I thought even they'd agree that injecting someone with something they didn't consent to is very wrong - regardless of their views on the covid vaccine. Seems not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I found a website where people were discussing the possibility that the Aberfan disaster was made up/partly made up/staged and I just closed down the tab and shut my laptop.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I found a website where people were discussing the possibility that the Aberfan disaster was made up/partly made up/staged and I just closed down the tab and shut my laptop.
Nothing is out of bounds and no bandwagon can be ignored ..[cough, cough] Strep A 😠😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So frustrating isn't it that EVERY death of anyone even remotely known about from the entertainment or sports worlds continues spuriously to be linked by certain factions on twitter etc to the covid vaccine... without any shred of evidence! 😬😬
But then, what is evidence when you're determined to blame the vaccine for every negative health outcome for the next, what, 10, 15 years? 😬🙁

• Heart
So frustrating isn't it that EVERY death of anyone even remotely known about from the entertainment or sports worlds continues spuriously to be linked by certain factions on twitter etc to the covid vaccine... without any shred of evidence! 😬😬
But then, what is evidence when you're determined to blame the vaccine for every negative health outcome for the next, what, 10, 15 years? 😬🙁
When Christine McVie died dickheads were questioning the 'short illness' before she passed. She was 79, the same age as my mum was when she died after a short illness, kidney failure.
My mum died 5 years before Covid hit though, so I guess that doesn't count.

Speaking of dickheads, these people are weird and need parenting lessons. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
When Christine McVie died dickheads were questioning the 'short illness' before she passed. She was 79, the same age as my mum was when she died after a short illness, kidney failure.
My mum died 5 years before Covid hit though, so I guess that doesn't count.

Speaking of dickheads, these people are weird and need parenting lessons. Disgusting.

This is awful. Glad the baby will get the treament it needs, though it may now be too late. xx 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I see Baby W's heart operation has finally gone ahead in NZ, but only after the judge had to issue an extra order late yesterday pursuant to the Care of Children Act. It transpired the parents, having initially said they had no problem with their son's life-saving heart surgery, as long as he received only 'unvaccinted blood,' were obstructing medical staff who were trying to prepare their boy for the surgery. They wouldn't let them take a blood sample, do a chest xray or pre-op anaesthesia checks. So now they're anti-the surgery altogether! What kind of paranoia is going on in their minds...The parents say they'd garnered around 20 'purebloods' (unvaccinated people) willing to donate blood for surgery. They must be oblivious to how surgery and blood donation works - you cannot, except in films, just donate blood straight into an infant without testing, checking and cleaning it first, which takes time. They screen donated blood for hep b, hep c, hiv and syphilis at the very least. To think this poor wee lad will be released back into their guardianship once his post-op care is complete in a few weeks... Very troubling. Hope he fares well. 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
The whole "pureblood" thing is bizarre. It's clear people who use that term see themselves as superior and hence seem worryingly deluded.

It reminds me of that Archie Battersbee case where the mother thought she knew better than multiple doctors and judges.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It also seems to tie into a lot of alt-right paranoia about fertility, declining birth rates, and a belief that they're superior and will "out-breed" liberals or any other western person that isn't just like them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It also seems to tie into a lot of alt-right paranoia about fertility, declining birth rates, and a belief that they're superior and will "out-breed" liberals or any other western person that isn't just like them
I refer the hon. member to the works of Michael Craig Judge, specifically his cinematographic documentary of the future which relates a parallel yet I am sure completely unrelated scenario, Ideologyocracy or Ideaocracy or something, drat this terrible memory of mine I just can't remember what it was called ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.