Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this sums things up nicely. And it's how they work... they ridicule 'fact checkers' while posting dubious sources of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apropos of nothing much but I just wanted to record that while reading a message board for UK postal staff yesterday I discovered that the current Royal Mail dispute is being directed on the management side by none other that Klaus Schwab and his 'WEF' buddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this sums things up nicely. And it's how they work... they ridicule 'fact checkers' while posting dubious sources of their own.

Selective quoting, carefully framed screenshot 'it says screenshot so it must be real' and apparently a belief they can't be faked, pictured headlines conveniently not having the actual date on them etc.

That old one about half a truth being worse than a lie.
Add to that, mistakenly placed trust in sources who half the time are just repeating someone else anyway, with or without the requoting 'as new' with slight rewrites to make it look like their own creation which then in turn starts to look like there's multiple independent sources all agreeing with whatever story therefore it must be true...
OTOH that's how press releases work, slight difference being there's an original findable verifiable and often even non monetised source that we as individuals can see for ourselves.

Reactions: 6
Selective quoting, carefully framed screenshot 'it says screenshot so it must be real' and apparently a belief they can't be faked, pictured headlines conveniently not having the actual date on them etc.

That old one about half a truth being worse than a lie.
Add to that, mistakenly placed trust in sources who half the time are just repeating someone else anyway, with or without the requoting 'as new' with slight rewrites to make it look like their own creation which then in turn starts to look like there's multiple independent sources all agreeing with whatever story therefore it must be true...
OTOH that's how press releases work, slight difference being there's an original findable verifiable and often even non monetised source that we as individuals can see for ourselves.
Yeah he's trying to say it's a 'climate lockdown' whereas it's a planned traffic control. People can still walk, cycle, get the bus, go on the train anywhere - they just couldn't use their car.

I could understand if people objected to it on freedom grounds - ie "I bought my car and should be able to drive it when I want", but he's trying to evoke emotion by deliberately and disingenuously using the word "lockdown".

It just makes me laugh when they criticise the media but he doesn't mind putting out tweets that deliberately mislead.

Most of them just simply do not live in reality, I saw someone on twitter this morning banging on about how the covid vaccine has killed 70 something percent of the people who took it, and it’s just like… if that were true, do you not think that you’d notice that loads of people you knew had suddenly just disappeared?! The streets would be empty and the world would have ground to a halt, yet it hasn’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the vaccine really 'sold' to people as completely preventing COVID infections? I keep hearing about this online and in person and I never know what to say as I really don't remember it being that way at all

Most of them just simply do not live in reality, I saw someone on twitter this morning banging on about how the covid vaccine has killed 70 something percent of the people who took it, and it’s just like… if that were true, do you not think that you’d notice that loads of people you knew had suddenly just disappeared?! The streets would be empty and the world would have ground to a halt, yet it hasn’t…
I've read somewhere that it will take about two years for the vaccinated to die. I've got a good 9 months to get my affairs in order and choose the music for my funeral, which is nice. Also my husband isn't vaxxed so at least I know my cats will be looked after when I'm gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was the vaccine really 'sold' to people as completely preventing COVID infections? I keep hearing about this online and in person and I never know what to say as I really don't remember it being that way at all
No, I have no idea why people ever thought this. People were told from the start that the vaccines would be effective in preventing severe covid symptoms (ie, stops you from ending up on a ventilator in hospital), not that they’d stop you from spreading the virus to other people.

Reactions: 16
I've read somewhere that it will take about two years for the vaccinated to die. I've got a good 9 months to get my affairs in order and choose the music for my funeral, which is nice. Also my husband isn't vaxxed so at least I know my cats will be looked after when I'm gone.
Didn't feel right to 'like' this or put the laughing emoji even though it did made me chuckle. ❤
The 'mass deaths by jab' goalposts keep shifting, don't they? Wasn't it 6 months to start with, which morphed into the end of 2021 then it was 2 years, which takes us to around now/early next year. I've also heard 5 years and 10 years mentioned. Absolute state of the double-standards doomwatch, from people who criticise health bodies and media for scaremongering re: covid... 😩😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't feel right to 'like' this or put the laughing emoji even though it did made me chuckle. ❤
The 'mass deaths by jab' goalposts keep shifting, don't they? Wasn't it 6 months to start with, which morphed into the end of 2021 then it was 2 years, which takes us to around now/early next year. I've also heard 5 years and 10 years mentioned. Absolute state of the double-standards doomwatch, from people who criticise health bodies and media for scaremongering re: covid... 😩😬😬
It's a bit like those End of Days doom cults, waiting on top of a mountain for the Rapture but they have to keep shifting the date because nothing happens 😂

• Haha
They've pivoted now to saying loads of vaccines weren't stored properly (the Pfizer vaccine needed very cold temperatures, for example) and therefore many people were injected with something "harmless".

They go on to say that IF everyone who was vaccinated had received a vaccine that was stored correctly then we'd be seeing the level of deaths they predicted.

The goalposts change all the time because it's hard to say "OK we got that wrong".

Reactions: 9
They've pivoted now to saying loads of vaccines weren't stored properly (the Pfizer vaccine needed very cold temperatures, for example) and therefore many people were injected with something "harmless".

They go on to say that IF everyone who was vaccinated had received a vaccine that was stored correctly then we'd be seeing the level of deaths they predicted.

The goalposts change all the time because it's hard to say "OK we got that wrong".
I've noticed that shift to the 'harmless sludge' storyline. On top of the 'placebo jabs' half of people vaccinated apparently received.... 😩😂 Just make up any old shite and hordes of gullibles on sm will believe it... 🙁

Sadly idiots (imo and no I’m not a Republican) like Joe Biden did quite literally say this which gives the anti vaxxers so much amo. As I recall the scientists themselves/studies were saying they hoped that it would reduce transmission but crucially that it would reduce the severity of the disease.

Exactly! & according to them there is zero chance that Covid can have long lasting effects (or in many cases that it even exists at all) but apparently the vaccines have the power to take everyone out in ten years.

• Haha
Aww, I’ll miss you but I won’t be far behind! X

• Haha
Unfortunately it looks like I’ll be off sooner but I really love Maine Coon cats even though I’m deadly allergic so could I just meet yours and get it over with? I’d rather death by kitty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately it looks like I’ll be off sooner but I really love Maine Coon cats even though I’m deadly allergic so could I just meet yours and get it over with? I’d rather death by kitty
You're in luck, they love cuddles so you can die happy. Here they are in their festive gear.
A9296122-B3B2-40A9-9259-FC150909BE6C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.