Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly, the vaccinated have only 3-5 years to live! An amazing ability to predict life span! Time to book that world cruise…
Ah well, I had a good run! Someone told me that the vaccine was why I had miscarriages last year. Safe to say that’s not someone I speak to anymore.

Someone on another thread said that she remembers currency with King George on it from the 70s. The idea that the money is now worthless now the Queen is dead is just ludicrous.
The Australian $5 note used to feature Caroline Chisholm who had been most assuredly dead for around a century before the notes were even printed.
Almost everything in the CT world is just designed to frighten and concern people, especially the Satanic and Illuminati crap. For people who constantly urge others to 'do the research' they do duck all themselves.
I hate to disillusion these people, but apart from the Queen, everyone else on our bank notes has been dead a while and that’s not seemed to affect their value…
This may have been explained elsewhere and apologies for not reading the whole thread, but can anyone explain what the actual purpose of the “great reset” or killing us off with covid vaccines would be? I can’t understand why that would be beneficial or what the purpose would be? I did ask one particularly prolific CT poster I went to school with and he told me if I didn’t understand then he couldn’t tell me 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I find them quite fascinating in a way - especially with how they got to where they ended up. Was it just due to friends who influenced them, or was it more due to reading multiple CT sites, watching YouTube videos, etc?
Me too, the one I mentioned is quite young, we used to smoke a lot of weed together when we were at school, I got my act together but she absolutely spiraled and tbh I think she has a lot of mh issues as a result of it. When I spoke to her I felt deeply uncomfortable, it was like talking to someone who had been indoctrinated into a cult.
That said, the majority antivaxers I see in the wild tend to be middle aged, otherwise normal people who seem to have just been radicalized by constant bombardments of fake news on fb and whatsapp.

Reactions: 8
This may have been explained elsewhere and apologies for not reading the whole thread, but can anyone explain what the actual purpose of the “great reset” or killing us off with covid vaccines would be?
It's to put the rich elites at the top and let them take our money such that instead of being at the top with all the money they will be at the top with all the money.

There's also a lot of Schwab fetishisation which aside from being rather disturbing is really hard to say after you've had a few.

Reactions: 3
My sis-in-law calls herself a "medical professional". She qualified as a midwife back when you didn't need a degree to be a midwife. She's not registered any longer and hasn't practiced in any capacity for several years, due to being "too ill to work". She's not actually ill, but she needs a double hip replacement, which she refuses as she is scared of hospitals and (actual) doctors.

In the meantime, she busies herself with learning all about alternative medicine, she's a huge fan of reikki healing, although unsurprisingly, it hasn't healed either of her hips. 🙄
She's very much into organic food, despite smoking both tobacco and dope on a regular (daily) basis. She doesn't believe in Covid, despite her and my brother both catching it and then passing it onto the rest of the family because they refused to test for it.

She's always posting CT shite about vaccine deaths (but not Covid deaths), how Bill Gates is planning genocide (by curing maleria? 🙄) the cashless conspiracy, etc etc. She honestly thinks she is a lot more intelligent than she actually is, it's quite sad really.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hate the CTs about the elites, it’s no secret that the top 1% hold most of the worlds wealth which makes them extremely powerful, no one is saying that they don’t. We just don’t believe that they’re blood drinking lizard aliens 💀 there’s a far more simple explanation as to why they’re so rich, it’s called ✨capitalism✨.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve had a couple of people (close friends) tell me it is the vaccine that left me with long term problems, even though they know I had Covid-19 in December 2020 and it left me with long Covid. But no they insist it is the vaccine. 🙄

The news reports of excess deaths, it must be the vaccine. It couldn’t possibly be the fact that millions are waiting for treatment, operations and appointments which have been delayed. Or the long term effects seen in many Covid-19 patients, even the ones that had mild disease.

The sad passing of the Queen’s death has just added to the crazy conspiracy theories I’ve seen doing their rounds on social media including that she had a body double and also a hologram version. What next? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Someone on another thread said that she remembers currency with King George on it from the 70s. The idea that the money is now worthless now the Queen is dead is just ludicrous.
The Australian $5 note used to feature Caroline Chisholm who had been most assuredly dead for around a century before the notes were even printed.
Almost everything in the CT world is just designed to frighten and concern people, especially the Satanic and Illuminati crap. For people who constantly urge others to 'do the research' they do duck all themselves.
Perhaps it does help to be a bit older to realise how ludicrous this talk about recalling the money really is. I am not ancient (quite) but as a kid in the 60's I clearly remember coinage featuring all the Kings and Queens from Victoria onwards. A penny with Queen Victoria's head on it was called a 'bun penny' and that was still in circulation although it had stopped being issued by the Royal Mint in 1894! Obviously decimalisation in 1971 put an end to the old copper coins but one and two shilling pieces remained in circulation until the early '90s.

The same goes for post boxes. There are still boxes from the Victorian era onwards in use. Boxes are only replaced if they are damaged.

Reactions: 11
My sis-in-law calls herself a "medical professional". She qualified as a midwife back when you didn't need a degree to be a midwife. She's not registered any longer and hasn't practiced in any capacity for several years, due to being "too ill to work". She's not actually ill, but she needs a double hip replacement, which she refuses as she is scared of hospitals and (actual) doctors.

In the meantime, she busies herself with learning all about alternative medicine, she's a huge fan of reikki healing, although unsurprisingly, it hasn't healed either of her hips. 🙄
She's very much into organic food, despite smoking both tobacco and dope on a regular (daily) basis. She doesn't believe in Covid, despite her and my brother both catching it and then passing it onto the rest of the family because they refused to test for it.

She's always posting CT shite about vaccine deaths (but not Covid deaths), how Bill Gates is planning genocide (by curing maleria? 🙄) the cashless conspiracy, etc etc. She honestly thinks she is a lot more intelligent than she actually is, it's quite sad really.
A lot of CT’s are against vaccines and science etc. but will happily trust alternative medicine and random tit sold on the internet which a lot of the time does not work and can be dangerous.

As an example parents giving their children chlorine dioxide to treat/cure autism, information they came across on a FB group spouting utter and dangerous nonsense.

There are many who push alternative medicine and sell things which have not been approved by the regulatory bodies or have not undergone rigorous testing. This industry also makes millions, with their seminar and talks, wellness retreats and whatever else they like to market. CT’s and anti vacxers say big pharma is making millions/billions…well the anti-vaccine movement and anti-vaxxers publishing on Substack are cashing in by spouting misinformation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Other elites type stuff includes 'funded by' demon rich person du jour but then turns out they are one of many investors and forget that if someone has vast amounts of money they will have their accountants etc spread it around as many places as possible.

The super-rich stay super-rich because once you have a big enough heap of money it's almost certainly miss ble for that heap to get smaller without some significant effort.

The solution to this is to level the playing field by abolishing money :eek: so they have no leverage over us, and instigate a new world order :eek: where all are equal and can share in the collective resources of the people.
This communityism ;) will have no elites, a utopia for all... :unsure:

Reactions: 3
A lot of CT’s are against vaccines and science etc. but will happily trust alternative medicine and random tit sold on the internet which a lot of the time does not work and can be dangerous.

As an example parents giving their children chlorine dioxide to treat/cure autism, information they came across on a FB group spouting utter and dangerous nonsense.

There are many who push alternative medicine and sell things which have not been approved by the regulatory bodies or have not undergone rigorous testing. This industry also makes millions, with their seminar and talks, wellness retreats and whatever else they like to market. CT’s and anti vacxers say big pharma is making millions/billions…well the anti-vaccine movement and anti-vaxxers publising on Substack are cashing in by spouting misinformation.

The mums feeding their children bleach makes me feel sick! Those poor babies

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The mums feeding their children bleach makes me feel sick! Those poor babies
Isn’t it shocking! Don’t believe science but believe something your read from a random Facebook account. 😳😫🤦🏻‍♀️

This is why things such fact checking exist or accounts/sites are shut down due to the dangerous misinformation on there. Of course the CT’s and anti-vaxxers will all be up in arms that they are trying to be silenced and freedom of speech taken away from them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Isn’t it shocking! Don’t believe science but believe something your read from a random Facebook account. 😳😫🤦🏻‍♀️

This is why things such fact checking exist or accounts/sites are shut down due to the dangerous misinformation on there. Of course the CT’s and anti-vaxxers will be all up in arms that they are trying to be silenced and freedom of speech taken away from them.
A lot of the time you don't need a fact checker, reading an article instead of just taking the headline as an accurate summary would go a long way to easing anxieties.

Likewise the influencers giving something their own headline or carefully highlighting only half of a sentence and relying on people not bothering to read the other half when retweeting, because why would you need to if you trust the source...?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lot of the time you don't need a fact checker, reading an article instead of just taking the headline as an accurate summary would go a long way to easing anxieties.

Likewise the influencers giving something their own headline or carefully highlighting only half of a sentence and relying on people not bothering to read the other half when retweeting, because why would you need to if you trust the source...?
Oh definitely, a lot of articles are not interpreted correctly because someone has just read the title or simply reposted something without having done the reading themselves.

I always say context is very important.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Perhaps it does help to be a bit older to realise how ludicrous this talk about recalling the money really is. I am not ancient (quite) but as a kid in the 60's I clearly remember coinage featuring all the Kings and Queens from Victoria onwards. A penny with Queen Victoria's head on it was called a 'bun penny' and that was still in circulation although it had stopped being issued by the Royal Mint in 1894! Obviously decimalisation in 1971 put an end to the old copper coins but one and two shilling pieces remained in circulation until the early '90s.

The same goes for post boxes. There are still boxes from the Victorian era onwards in use. Boxes are only replaced if they are damaged.
Yes I saw some imply all current bank notes with the Queen's head on would shortly be deemed non acceptable. And that this would increase the overall aim to make us cashless.

Whereas in reality it'll take ages to get new notes out and they'll be gradually introduced, it won't be a big bang type thing.

But there's never any "hang on.." type reaction when it comes to conspiracy theorists, they just read stuff and post it without question, then others read it and accept it.

The designs for the Charles coins and notes were done years ago, I want to say in the mid 2000s even. Its just a matter of when they actually introduce them. Traditionally it won't be until the coronation, but we'll see.

I thought this was interesting

I was listening to a podcast by these 2 guys and they interviewed (precovid) a guy who has a BA in infectious diseases and they got onto the topic of an apocalypse situation (mainly a zombie apocalypse but it came up from discussing mutations so wasn’t pie in the sky) and he said that the actual chance of any human, including preppers, surviving a full apocalypse is 0% and (in his words) that’s not including human on human violence during a situation like that so it’s actually less than 0%.

The most bizarre CT I’ve seen floating around twitter about the queen is that she was some sort of war criminal 🤣.
I saw one tweet saying ‘why are we Americans flying flags at half mast in memory of someone who committed literal genocide’ (as if their last 4 presidents didn’t spend literally billions bombing the duck out of the middle east btw) and it’s just like… fair enough if you hate the monarchy but where are you getting this information that the queen has been committing war crimes?

I saw one tweet saying ‘why are we Americans flying flags at half mast in memory of someone who committed literal genocide’ (as if their last 4 presidents didn’t spend literally billions bombing the duck out of the middle east btw) and it’s just like… fair enough if you hate the monarchy but where are you getting this information that the queen has been committing war crimes?
They got their info from their aunt’s brother’s great great grandfather’s neighbour’s dog. 🙃

• Haha
The most bizarre CT I’ve seen floating around twitter about the queen is that she was some sort of war criminal 🤣.
I think it is a broad reference to the British empire's history of colonialism and exploitation and perhaps also more specifically to actions while she was Queen e.g in Kenya. Some American like to perpetuate their myth of the U.S being staunchly against colonialism when in truth they have their own imperialist history.

I thought this was interesting

I was listening to a podcast by these 2 guys and they interviewed (precovid) a guy who has a BA in infectious diseases and they got onto the topic of an apocalypse situation (mainly a zombie apocalypse but it came up from discussing mutations so wasn’t pie in the sky) and he said that the actual chance of any human, including preppers, surviving a full apocalypse is 0% and (in his words) that’s not including human on human violence during a situation like that so it’s actually less than 0%.
I don’t see why or how preppers would survive it or any natural disaster hitting our planet. There‘s people who have been prepping for years for the end of the world and that has not happened.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.