Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

personalbest

Keep on with the myth busting dear Tattlers! Thank you to whoever suggested the title, I can’t find your name to give you the credit you deserve so please feel free to identify yourself and bask in the glory 😂😂
It was me! What an honour…🤩

Conspiracy theorists:

“Don’t believe anything the MSM says, it’s all lies! Wake up sheeple!”

Also conspiracy theorists:

“Read this New York Post article on Hunter Biden”📰
“Watch this Fox News piece on Ukraine”📺
“The Oscars!”🎬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Moth

VIP Member
The UK's first ever red level heat warning is simply a conspiracy to keep us scared and compliant. After all it's just summer folks, it'll be no different to all the other times that the temperature got up to 40 degrees - what do you mean it never has? I've been sitting in my garden with a cool drink and it's been fine. Yes I know that the really high temperatures haven't actually arrived yet but I don't think a possible 10 to 12 degree increase over the next few days is going to make much difference.

I'm old enough to remember the summer of 1976. Now that was really hot. Of course not as hot as they are predicting now but apart from a 20% increase in excess deaths through heat stroke and heat related heart failure there were no problems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I don’t see why or how preppers would survive it or any natural disaster hitting our planet. There‘s people who have been prepping for years for the end of the world and that has not happened.
Maybe because I’m a massive pessimist, almost nihilist, why would you even want to be alive after a massive natural disaster destroying the world? If I was a survivor in a post apocalyptic world, whether from war or disaster. I’m killing myself, there’s no reason to be around. Let the world reset, as nature intended.

But tbh those doomsayers literally cum in their pants at the thought of fighting in an apocalyptic setting, when in reality they’d cry, cause we seen the dramatics from them when they were asked to wear a mask or to be considerate of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Eh?! If Lee Rigby never existed, then who's that in the photos of him?

Why has no one who worked in the same barracks with him ever said he didn't exist? Wouldn't all the family and neighbours of his parents have queried why they were lying about having a son, etc etc.

They're all rhetorical questions as obviously I know you don't agree with them.

I genuinely think people who think things like that have got something wrong with them - especially those who say Sandy Hook didn't happen. I think if someone can honestly think things like that are fake, while ignoring all the answers to the questions I asked above (and that's just scratching the surface) then their grasp on reality must be lacking.
The CT they refer to is an absolute joke. I can’t out myself but a close relative of mine was killed in a terrorist attack (which are all supposedly fake, ffs) and this moron had a photo of my relative’s spouse (which was taken by my Dad) on his website “outing’ them as a ”crisis actor”. These idiots make me sick to my stomach. They should be locked up for the damage they cause. Even if I provided cast iron proof they still wouldn’t believe me. You can’t argue with stupid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I can tell you all now, when the apocalypse comes, I’ll be the first to off myself. I’ve seen the walking dead and I absolutely couldn’t be dealing with the stress of it

• Haha
  • Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I see the installation of defibrillators in towns across the UK is now being seen as part of a conspiracy, presumably because they think the vaccine is causing extra heart attacks.

Never mind that there have been many campaigns ongoing for years to get more defibrillators into the community long before covid, given that heart attacks are sadly one of the most common causes of death and have been for many years.

Old telephone boxes have had defibrillators fitted in a lot of them for ages!
I can’t see how anyone can see this as anything but positive. It’s not like heart attacks didn’t exist before Covid. Also, if it’s all a plan by the elite to bump us off, why would they give MORE access to a potential lifesaver?

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Anyone else find a lot of CTists massively over estimate their own intelligence and level of education? There’s a CTist I went to school with who is quite extreme, they believe in ‘the great reset’, chem trails and shit like that, but when the covid vaccine was all over the news, they messaged me and started chatting, then asked if I agreed with their views on the vaccine (I’m a student pharmacist so I have absolutely no idea why they thought I’d be an anti vaxer), I politely told them that I didn’t agree and they weren’t offended but they said ‘you know I’m not stupid though, I’ve got a scientific background, I got an A in biology at GCSE’… I literally had no words. A science GCSE is the qualification which makes them more knowledgable on the ‘clot shot’ than doctors and scientists apparently!
It’s just so cringe and arrogant 😭😭

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
I see the installation of defibrillators in towns across the UK is now being seen as part of a conspiracy, presumably because they think the vaccine is causing extra heart attacks.

Never mind that there have been many campaigns ongoing for years to get more defibrillators into the community long before covid, given that heart attacks are sadly one of the most common causes of death and have been for many years.

Old telephone boxes have had defibrillators fitted in a lot of them for ages!

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Very true. It just made me laugh a lot that people have been prepping for a apocalypse type situation and many laugh and mock those who don’t, only to find out it is essentially futile 😂
My favourite prepper thread ever was one where people were discussing what they had in their ‘go bag’ incase putin dropped nuclear bombs on us. I couldn’t join in because I couldn’t find a go bag big enough to contain an underground lead lined bunker and 30+ years worth of water, food, clothing, tampons, soap etc.

• Haha
I have thus far not seen any of the usual suspects on Twitter, etc. suggest June Brown was struck down in her prime by the vaccine but I'm fully expecting it. It'll be like on Derry Girls

"What age was Sister Declan?"
"She'd have been 98 on Friday."
"Might that explain why she had a heart attack and died?"
"How so?"

• Haha

controlledrage

The Queen dying is all part of the elite satanic great reset and nothing to do with the fact she’s 96 years old.

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I've mentioned this on the thread before but David Icke reckons the Royal family (among others) are lizard people and Elizabeth really means 'a lizard birth'.
Makes sense that his name literally has the word 'dick' smack bang in the middle of it, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I hate the CTs about the elites, it’s no secret that the top 1% hold most of the worlds wealth which makes them extremely powerful, no one is saying that they don’t. We just don’t believe that they’re blood drinking lizard aliens 💀 there’s a far more simple explanation as to why they’re so rich, it’s called ✨capitalism✨.

• Heart

Ensay

VIP Member
It's such a bizarre thing to view as a negative as well.

Instead of seeing increased defibrilator installation as a honorable thing that may save lives, it's instantly seen as something to be distrustful and suspicious of.

If one of their relatives were to have a heart attack and be saved by one, then I doubt they'd be complaining then.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
All the online talk of "people are dropping like flies because of the vaccine" based on recent celebrity deaths or "alternative" media grates on me because sadly, it's not unusual for people to die from heart attacks or strokes or blood clots. Yes, even if they were not elderly or with long term health problems. Having a history of substance abuse (Hawkins, Shane Warne, etc.) increases that risk. And celebrity deaths naturally get more attention anyway, they aren't always reflective of "trends" or the general population
The way some people to make every death since March 2020 about the pandemic is really difficult, especially if you’ve lost someone to Covid. The amount of crap I got through my direct messages about Covid being fake, my dad was murdered by the doctors, that he wasn’t real and a crisis actor etc etc. I only had a few but it was horrible. I feel so sorry for those who’s loved ones were in the public eye and they have all this crap tenfold.

• Heart
  • Sad
Me waking up this morning and panicking when I couldn’t find the thread, only to realise a new one had been made.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Ensay

VIP Member
I swear the anti vaxxers are getting worse. They're like a pack who pounce on anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Then they'll say stuff like "oh well, everyone's waking up now, apparently vaccine centres are deserted". If that's the case, then why are they so obsessed with being right about the vaccine and wanting to stop people taking it?

Some of them say they're pro freedom of choice, but then they are involved with (or congratulate those who are) protesting outside vaccine centres to the point that they have to close, therefore turning away those who were booked in to get vaccinations. And that's the opposite of freedom of choice.

Reactions: 13