Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how the most normal things seem to take a conspiracy turn? Maybe weird isn’t the right term but conspiracies used to be mostly about tragedies or unusual events

1. The whole bug thing. It’s been discussed for a few years now and I’d say that we are becoming more conscious of the environmental impact of farming too

2. Going cash free. It’s slowly been happening for a bit, I think the pandemic sped it up a lot though. I’ve seen concerns about it and I think they’re understandable, it doesn’t have to be a conspiracy
Indeed. Going cash free is definitely discussed in conspiracy theory circles, even though a natural shift away from cash was inevitable when card payments, especially contactless, were brought in - as it's more convenient for the majority of businesses and majority of customers. Nothing more to it.

Reactions: 5
All you despicable wannabe minions of the overlords can buy your very own steenkin WEF Sustainable Development Goals colour wheel badges, available from the United Nations DP :oops: gift shop.

It will of course along with your Schwab's Devoted Groupies t-shirt be the only thing you own because everything else is already on tick as it is.

Alternatively, anyone who is about to resume the process of indoctrinating kids with government lies may wish to download and print the designs so the class can make their own and declare their compliance express themselves in a completely free and voluntary way.

For an additional bonus project they can do placards with the full version of that quote, "I for one welcome our insect overlords, their boundless wisdom and nutritious crunchiness shall sustain us."

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s strange how anti vaccine people personally know lots of ‘vaccine injured’ people.

If it was as commonplace as they’d have us believe, surely we’d all know loads of people who’d been adversely affected?

My grandma died from Alzheimer’s last year. She’d been vaccinated but it was obviously the Alzheimer’s that killed her - considering she’d had it for 5 years. I suppose some of it’s denial?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s strange how anti vaccine people personally know lots of ‘vaccine injured’ people.

If it was as commonplace as they’d have us believe, surely we’d all know loads of people who’d been adversely affected?

My grandma died from Alzheimer’s last year. She’d been vaccinated but it was obviously the Alzheimer’s that killed her - considering she’d had it for 5 years. I suppose some of it’s denial?
Supposedly, the vaccinated have only 3-5 years to live! An amazing ability to predict life span! Time to book that world cruise…

• Haha
Reactions: 10

On the other hand, it's likely a result of a call for 'anyone else had this' combined with the inevitable effect on one's perception as to frequency of occurrence.
Add a bit of possible overstatement the way we all do when presenting anecdotal evidence, and an opposing-viewpoint reader will react with a 'yeah, right'.

Reactions: 3
Supposedly, the vaccinated have only 3-5 years to live! An amazing ability to predict life span! Time to book that world cruise…
Weird to think most of them probably want it to happen, just so they can say they were right!

No doubt they'll say the Queen's current condition is vaccine induced...

• Angry
Weird to think most of them probably want it to happen, just so they can say they were right!

No doubt they'll say the Queen's current condition is vaccine induced...
Ah but the truth is that she went some time ago but the pretence needed to be maintained to make sure Johnson was seen out first .

• Haha
Ah but the truth is that she went some time ago but the pretence needed to be maintained to make sure Johnson was seen out first .
Oh yeah they'll say that wasn't the Queen photographed with Liz Truss the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah they'll say that wasn't the Queen photographed with Liz Truss the other day!
Deep fake, that's not even a question! Next you'll be telling me Liz Truss flew all the way to Balmoral just to do a handshake, tell me another!
You people are so gullible, just look on the left of the clock you can see the reflection of Stanley Kubrick who was masterminding the whole performance.

Also check the fake painting on the right - whistler's mother on a horse, did you want a signpost with that?
(page background photo here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-62834633)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Deep fake, that's not even a question! Next you'll be telling me Liz Truss flew all the way to Balmoral just to do a handshake, tell me another!
You people are so gullible, just look on the left of the clock you can see the reflection of Stanley Kubrick who was masterminding the whole performance.

Also check the fake painting on the right - whistler's mother on a horse, did you want a signpost with that?
(page background photo here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-62834633)
Hehe. You parody the batshit craziness so well. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Hehe. You parody the batshit craziness so well. :D
You might think that but which parts of that are impossible? Apart from maybe the bit with stanley kubrick, I understand he's not been taking jobs for a while now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Queen dying is all part of the elite satanic great reset and nothing to do with the fact she’s 96 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Queen dying is all part of the elite satanic great reset and nothing to do with the fact she’s 96 years old.
I’ve just been told that the new King addressing the nation at 6, today has to do with the satanic numerology calendar. 😴 They then presented me with some numerical ‘reasoning’ which is one hell of a stretch. These people sound like they are still at primary school. It’s intensely annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently all the coins and banknotes issues with the face of the Queen will be asked back and people won't have money anymore - that's why they (the communists-fascist global elite for those who were sleeping) murdered her.

It's not like the custom was to slowly introduce new coins and banknotes with the new monarch's face. The whole obsession with "real" money is absurd. A currency only exists because people believe in its "value" - if tomorrow it is decided that the pound is worth nothing, it doesn't matter that your secret vault is full of cash. Plus, it's been decades that printed money that is circulating is only a small amount of all the money in the system. But like everything in economics - it only functions when people believe in it. Hence why communism never really worked - people didn't believe in that system. They can call it a conspiracy if they want or just admit it's how societies are functioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently all the coins and banknotes issues with the face of the Queen will be asked back and people won't have money anymore
I'm fairly sure they couldn't do that anyway - something to do with the notes being valid from the time of issue and the current/previous HRH has relevance to that point in time only?
(and mugshot primarily part of the design rather than the issuing authority)

Also if all the money is declared invalid, then nobody will trust the bank of England any more and that's not good for business or foreign policy, nuclear nonproliferation etc.

The promise to pay could technically be broken as can any but it would be massively unwise on a global scale.

I'm fairly sure they couldn't do that anyway - something to do with the notes being valid from the time of issue and the current/previous HRH has relevance to that point in time only?
(and mugshot primarily part of the design rather than the issuing authority)

Also if all the money is declared invalid, then nobody will trust the bank of England any more and that's not good for business or foreign policy, nuclear nonproliferation etc.

The promise to pay could technically be broken as can any but it would be massively unwise on a global scale.
Someone on another thread said that she remembers currency with King George on it from the 70s. The idea that the money is now worthless now the Queen is dead is just ludicrous.
The Australian $5 note used to feature Caroline Chisholm who had been most assuredly dead for around a century before the notes were even printed.
Almost everything in the CT world is just designed to frighten and concern people, especially the Satanic and Illuminati crap. For people who constantly urge others to 'do the research' they do duck all themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else find a lot of CTists massively over estimate their own intelligence and level of education? There’s a CTist I went to school with who is quite extreme, they believe in ‘the great reset’, chem trails and tit like that, but when the covid vaccine was all over the news, they messaged me and started chatting, then asked if I agreed with their views on the vaccine (I’m a student pharmacist so I have absolutely no idea why they thought I’d be an anti vaxer), I politely told them that I didn’t agree and they weren’t offended but they said ‘you know I’m not stupid though, I’ve got a scientific background, I got an A in biology at GCSE’… I literally had no words. A science GCSE is the qualification which makes them more knowledgable on the ‘clot shot’ than doctors and scientists apparently!
It’s just so cringe and arrogant 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else find a lot of CTists massively over estimate their own intelligence and level of education? There’s a CTist I went to school with who is quite extreme, they believe in ‘the great reset’, chem trails and tit like that, but when the covid vaccine was all over the news, they messaged me and started chatting, then asked if I agreed with their views on the vaccine (I’m a student pharmacist so I have absolutely no idea why they thought I’d be an anti vaxer), I politely told them that I didn’t agree and they weren’t offended but they said ‘you know I’m not stupid though, I’ve got a scientific background, I got an A in biology at GCSE’… I literally had no words. A science GCSE is the qualification which makes them more knowledgable on the ‘clot shot’ than doctors and scientists apparently!
It’s just so cringe and arrogant 😭😭
Definitely. In fact, they think of themselves as both intellectually and morally superior to those who aren't conspiracy theorists.

It ranges from openly saying it - eg "Why can't the thick sheep see it?" to the more snide and sarcastic remarks, usually based around doubting the intelligence of those who aren't onboard with conspiracy theories - eg "the high IQers just can't see the obvious".

But then it's not surprising because they truly think they're right and - because they're in the minority - they're naturally going to see the rest of us as the stupid masses. It doesn't offend me, as while I know I'm not going to win a genius of the year award, I know I'm not unintelligent either.

They generally struggle to deal with differing opinions, especially when it comes to the covid vaccine, as they're not content to just say: "I don't want it, but others should take it if they want". Instead they think no one should take it and you're thick if you do. Yet when they're criticised, they want their freedom of expression.

I find them quite fascinating in a way - especially with how they got to where they ended up. Was it just due to friends who influenced them, or was it more due to reading multiple CT sites, watching YouTube videos, etc?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.