Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see why or how preppers would survive it or any natural disaster hitting our planet. There‘s people who have been prepping for years for the end of the world and that has not happened.
Very true. It just made me laugh a lot that people have been prepping for a apocalypse type situation and many laugh and mock those who don’t, only to find out it is essentially futile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very true. It just made me laugh a lot that people have been prepping for a apocalypse type situation and many laugh and mock those who don’t, only to find out it is essentially futile 😂
It’s quite ironic that they laugh at people who are not prepping or prepared, yet they continue to prep and wait for something to happen or to have happened years ago but it hasn’t. They are the ones that look silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Preparing seems like a bit of a waste of resources tbh

I wonder if the average prepper has a few extras laying around or has a room full

Reactions: 5
Surely it wouldn’t take long for word to spread where the prepper lives and they’d be attacked/overrun.

A lot of them have a naïve, almost romanticised, view where they’ll live with their family in a ‘back to basics’ fashion.

Reactions: 3
I also assume they stock water? I remember it was recently that some were discussing that drinking water would become a scarce resource and we would struggle. Yet I've never really seen that as a point of discussion

Are there any water based conspiracies other than flouride?

Reactions: 1
Surely it wouldn’t take long for word to spread where the prepper lives and they’d be attacked/overrun.

A lot of them have a naïve, almost romanticised, view where they’ll live with their family in a ‘back to basics’ fashion.
That would be a nice eco friendly lifestyle, sustainable and with a low carbon footprint, and quite likely cashless as a barter economy would be the most practical thing to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a couple of people (close friends) tell me it is the vaccine that left me with long term problems, even though they know I had Covid-19 in December 2020 and it left me with long Covid. But no they insist it is the vaccine. 🙄

The news reports of excess deaths, it must be the vaccine. It couldn’t possibly be the fact that millions are waiting for treatment, operations and appointments which have been delayed. Or the long term effects seen in many Covid-19 patients, even the ones that had mild disease.

The sad passing of the Queen’s death has just added to the crazy conspiracy theories I’ve seen doing their rounds on social media including that she had a body double and also a hologram version. What next? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve been (joking) for months that the Queen was already dead & all the Jubilee stuff was holograms & body doubles. I actually convinced some lads in the pub….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s quite ironic that they laugh at people who are not prepping or prepared, yet they continue to prep and wait for something to happen or to have happened years ago but it hasn’t. They are the ones that look silly.
Sorry I missed this for some reason!

I genuinely do think you should do what ever you feel is best for your life and family and if prepping is that then crack on but for me personally, and I mean no offence here, I would genuinely rather die than live in a post apocalyptic society eating 4 year old pickled food. I am more than happy for them to shoot me first and eat me tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been (joking) for months that the Queen was already dead & all the Jubilee stuff was holograms & body doubles. I actually convinced some lads in the pub….
No surprise there as people genuinely believe the Queen was already dead. There were similar things being said about Putin having a body double and hologram.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see why or how preppers would survive it or any natural disaster hitting our planet. There‘s people who have been prepping for years for the end of the world and that has not happened.
Maybe because I’m a massive pessimist, almost nihilist, why would you even want to be alive after a massive natural disaster destroying the world? If I was a survivor in a post apocalyptic world, whether from war or disaster. I’m killing myself, there’s no reason to be around. Let the world reset, as nature intended.

But tbh those doomsayers literally cum in their pants at the thought of fighting in an apocalyptic setting, when in reality they’d cry, cause we seen the dramatics from them when they were asked to wear a mask or to be considerate of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe because I’m a massive pessimist, almost nihilist, why would you even want to be alive after a massive natural disaster destroying the world? If I was a survivor in a post apocalyptic world, whether from war or disaster. I’m killing myself, there’s no reason to be around. Let the world reset, as nature intended.

But tbh those doomsayers literally cum in their pants at the thought of fighting in an apocalyptic setting, when in reality they’d cry, cause we seen the dramatics from them when they were asked to wear a mask or to be considerate of others.
I’m with you on this one. I would not want to be around if a natural disaster were to occur or to be a survivor in a post apocalyptic world. 🧟‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't want to have to deal without indoor plumbing and running water, regular baths/showers etc. Surviving the apocalypse sounds awful tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't want to have to deal without indoor plumbing and running water, regular baths/showers etc. Surviving the apocalypse sounds awful tbh.
But at least you could say "I told you so!" to those who mocked you for your beliefs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The great reset sounds a lot more exciting than it is. I thought it was about how the world seems to have gone crazy since 2016*, and the reset would put things right again.

* I know I’m seeing that from a very western perspective

• Heart
I can tell you all now, when the apocalypse comes, I’ll be the first to off myself. I’ve seen the walking dead and I absolutely couldn’t be dealing with the stress of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One of my friends in Germany is Jewish and she feels very left out of the Jewish conspiracy. She has told me she wished she was a lizard with loads of money but sadly she has to go to work everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The great reset sounds a lot more exciting than it is. I thought it was about how the world seems to have gone crazy since 2016*, and the reset would put things right again.

* I know I’m seeing that from a very western perspective
The world went to tit when Lemmy died on 28th December 2015!

• Sad
  • Heart
The world went to tit when Lemmy died on 28th December 2015!
Ah of course! I always think it was Alan Rickman and Bowie passing within days of each other (January 2016) that set off the world going to tit. But you’re right, it started then.

• Heart
No, I’m pretty sure George Michael dying on Christmas Day 2016 was the start of it all.
See I think that just rounded off such a tit year in a “typical“ 2016 way, followed by Carrie Fisher, then her mum Debbie Reynolds a couple of days later.

ETA. Wait, are we now the CTs?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.