Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a wacky one, apparently it wasn’t the Queen today at the jubilee 😳 must have been a hologram…
Surprised it took this long for someone to say this about one of her appearances.

I've seen the "she's been dead for months and they're covering it up" one a bit.

Reactions: 8
Surprised it took this long for someone to say this about one of her appearances.

I've seen the "she's been dead for months and they're covering it up" one a bit.
That's been said about a few people, including Prince Phillip. It's either that or the person didn't die- Elvis, and Tupac Shakur come to mind. They just wanted a quiet life away from the trappings of success, you see.
I'll never understand the mindset that thousands of people would need to be 'in on it' like the fake moon landing and 9/11. We hear about whistle blowers but they're always some kind of crank looking for their 15 minutes.

Reactions: 6

As if Prince Charles would keep mum if she had died. 🤭

Like why? It's not like they don't know who's up next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite conspiracies very much remain Meghan Markle and her apparently non-existent children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's been said about a few people, including Prince Phillip. It's either that or the person didn't die- Elvis, and Tupac Shakur come to mind. They just wanted a quiet life away from the trappings of success, you see.
I'll never understand the mindset that thousands of people would need to be 'in on it' like the fake moon landing and 9/11. We hear about whistle blowers but they're always some kind of crank looking for their 15 minutes.
Tupac is the most likely one of those.

But "most likely" is very very relative 😅

Reactions: 2
My favourite conspiracies very much remain Meghan Markle and her apparently non-existent children
i honestly love any celebrity conspiracy theory that involves fake children or believing real children are dolls or actors, once fell down an internet black hole about benedict cumberbatch and how many of his more obsessive fans think his wife is an actress who was bought “for him” and his children are dolls. or all the robert pattinson and kristen stewart fans who think they have secret children. there’s a whole list!

i find them funny provided i don’t think too much about that fact that these are adult (mainly) women who might one day try and test out the doll theory though 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it started with the whole Beyonce thing, where people said her baby bump was fake.

So people decided that every celeb pregnancy must now be fake.

It also crossed over into politics. See the people claiming that Boris Johnson's latest baby was fake.

Reactions: 8
I love a good conspiracy myself but these kind are just delusional 😂 I mean how can they say it wasn’t the queen when she was there live on tv - was it an actor, a robot? I can’t take it seriously 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I love a good conspiracy myself but these kind are just delusional 😂 I mean how can they say it wasn’t the queen when she was there live on tv - was it an actor, a robot? I can’t take it seriously 🤣🤣
also, she was on the balcony with her young great-grandchildren. you’re telling me that a four-year-old isn’t going to walk straight through a hologram? or be freaked out by a robot?!! come on now 🤣

• Haha
Tupac is the most likely one of those.

But "most likely" is very very relative 😅
But there's proof, just look for 'Tupac hologram concert', the only reason you can tell it wasn't really him is they deliberately added effects to make sure people were thrown off the scent.

Additionally, it can act as proof he was *not* a hologram, and people saying they say evidence will be told they are misremembering and are actually thinking of the concert, a sort of bluff within a bluff smoke and mirrors thing.

Any similarity to a subplot of one of my favourite episodes of Stargate SG-1, '"Wormhole X-treme", is entirely coincidental 😇
Anyway it's the sheeple thread so repeating narratives is 'in' :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see even Prince William's speech at the concert last night is being labelled as part of a CT. 😂

• Haha
I see even Prince William's speech at the concert last night is being labelled as part of a CT. 😂
I failed in my plebeian duty and missed the speech but would have been immune to the transmission as only the other day I completed my latest triumph of metallised millinery - a truly stylish piece of headgear, a Faraday Fedora for all occasions :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw the politics subreddit saying that some of the Tories that have been trying to deny that climate change exist won’t be pleased with the speech

Guess the easiest way to dismiss everything is to say it’s a conspiracy?

Reactions: 7
I saw the politics subreddit saying that some of the Tories that have been trying to deny that climate change exist won’t be pleased with the speech

Yes, say it's a conspiracy or - as Trump did when it came to climate change - label it as 'fake news'. Makes it easier to sit and do nothing.

Reactions: 6
I think it started with the whole Beyonce thing, where people said her baby bump was fake.

So people decided that every celeb pregnancy must now be fake.

It also crossed over into politics. See the people claiming that Boris Johnson's latest baby was fake.
With BJ it’s the opposite problem - more pregnancies than there should be as rumours swirled of a pregnant nanny.

Exactly. Hence the people who found it easier to assume that Covid was a conspiracy than to be sensible and try not to get sick or spread it around.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a tattler on here (in the Harry and Meghan thread) complain that PW spoke about the 'climate agenda'. They were very unimpressed :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The revolution happened and nobody noticed :eek:

Looking at the bigger picture it seems the establishment types (the WEF, who else) are - in their quest to legalise cannabis etc and persuade us that we will own nothing and be happy - basically telling us to smoke dope and reject materialism.

Those pesky elites, bunch of bloody hippies 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't even see how climate change, or famous people talking about it, can be seen as a conspiracy theory anyway, as there's so much evidence.

Plus, how many people would need to collaborate in the same lie and not one of them leak the lie? But then I ask that question about so many conspiracy theories!

Some just find it easier to bury their heads in the sand, or say celebrities are hypocritical for talking about climate change while getting on a plane. While there might be some hypocrisy it's still spectacularly missing the point about climate change being an issue. Saying "I'm going to ignore it cause some film star does" is akin to a child's mentality.

• Haha
I don't even see how climate change, or famous people talking about it, can be seen as a conspiracy theory anyway, as there's so much evidence.
There's a podcast called How They Made Us Doubt Everything which compares the tactics used by companies in making people doubt that smoking had negative health effects and how it was used to make people doubt climate change. May interest you. I think it may have been mentioned here before too?

Granted, I'm not entirely sure where the current doubt really stems from. I know people and governments talk a lot about climate change but clearly they're not doing enough, so you'd think the conspiracy people would be fairly pleased with that? It does feel like those people are just hopeless about changing anything so would rather focus on it being a conspiracy than accept it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.