Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the tit I've seen posted about what goes on in Australia is just unbelievable. It's almost like the CT community thinks they can just make stories up and nobody's going to say anything.
I agree. The CT that I know just believes stuff about Australia when a quick google will debunk it quickly and easily.

As I’ve said before, these people have got to a dangerous point where they believe whatever suits them and they reject incontrovertible evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t take long for the CT theories on monkeypox to emerge. 🙄

Seen comments on social media alluding the Covid vaccine is what is causing the monkeypox outbreak. Try again. ❌ Monkeypox has been around since 1958 when initially discovered in monkeys in a Danish laboratory and in 1970, the first human case was discovered in a child.

Unless the Covid vaccine time travelled to 1958 and 1970, they need to come up with another CT. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t take long for the CT theories on monkeypox to emerge. 🙄

Seen comments on social media alluding the Covid vaccine is what is causing the monkeypox outbreak. Try again. ❌ Monkeypox has been around since 1958 when initially discovered in monkeys in a Danish laboratory and in 1970, the first human case was discovered in a child.

Unless the Covid vaccine time travelled to 1958 and 1970, they need to come up with another CT. 😅
Haha all it would take is a bit of research to realise monkeypox has been around for donkeys years.

But then maybe all those sources are fake news. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I don't get the whole war on seed oils. I mean sesame seed oil has been used since well over 3000 years ago. But somehow now they are seen as toxic? Anyway there have been at least 5 or 6 different trend about what kind of fat you should eat the last decade - from prohibiting animal fats and claiming coconut oil was the best to making seed oil the mother of all evils. It's the same with food diet. The only arguments that hold water for me is to eat as little as possible processed food, have a diversified diet and not abusing of any kind of food and things should be fine! The rest of it - apart for specific medical conditions and personal preferences are just fads and a way for some to make money out of it.

On the church attendance decline theory behind mass shootings in the US many countries are far more secular than the US yet they don't have mass shootings every few weeks - go figure why. But they will try to find anything to blame than a too easy access to weapons. Someone made the claim that the shooter at the Uvalde school was trans - completely false but even a congressman used this line to "explain" the shooting. I cannot help but see how the CT thinking is being used in politics - better to accuse anything else than looking at a truth they don't want to look at.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I’ve been told the government will be conditioning everyone to eat bugs instead of meat because they hate us all so much. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today I’ve been told the government will be conditioning everyone to eat bugs instead of meat because they hate us all so much. 🙄
This has been around for a long time and it's really common in some Asian countries to eat grasshoppers etc because they're high protein and cheap. I really hate the way CTs twist everything.

This has been around for a long time and it's really common in some Asian countries to eat grasshoppers etc because they're high protein and cheap. I really hate the way CTs twist everything.
I completely agree. It smacks of a superiority complex from gun toting rebublicans.

• Heart
🤣 The French have been eating escargot (snails) for God knows how many years. This is not a CT.

CT checklist:

Covid-19 plandemic. ✔
Covid-19 vaccines. ✔
Monkeypox. ✔
Bugs as meat substitute. ✔

• Haha
🤣 The French have been eating escargot (snails) for God knows how many years. This is not a CT.

CT checklist:

Covid-19 plandemic. ✔
Covid-19 vaccines. ✔
Monkeypox. ✔
Bugs as meat substitute. ✔
Exactly. It’s obviously a view constructed by people with a certain mindset who wouldn’t dream of eating anything except steak.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No 'they' are going to force us to eat the fake meat that Bill Gates is growing in a "peach tree dish" ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fake meat (TVP, textured vegetable protein) was invented to feed troops during one of the world wars. It's cheap to make, easy to store and keeps for ages.
Imagine what would happen should there be a tinfoil shortage? 'They' would be able to see your brains!

I remember a few years ago there was a real push on the news about using bugs as substitutes for meat. Pretty sure the focus there was that the whole process of farming bugs was better for climate change than that of farming meat

Reactions: 1
Not going to lie if we have to eat bugs I probably would become a vegetarian.

I have eaten cockroaches and other insects in Thailand when I was younger and do understand other cultures eat them and enjoy them. I guess I’m just not bothered enough about meat to make the jump over properly. I’ll just have some chickpeas if it comes down to it.

Reactions: 2
Here’s a wacky one, apparently it wasn’t the Queen today at the jubilee 😳 must have been a hologram…

• Haha
  • Wow
Here’s a wacky one, apparently it wasn’t the Queen today at the jubilee 😳 must have been a hologram…
Of course it was! The hologram was made in a joint collaboration between Elon Musk and the hologram of Steve Jobs, whose actual head is floating in a jar in an underground bunker. Like on Futurama.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.