Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually a really interesting object, and a fantastic discovery. It's local (relatively speaking) and it's thought to be a specific type of neutron star, something which has been theorised but never directly observed, so astronomers are quite excited. It's behaviour doesn't fit the expected characteristics though, so it is rather intriguing.

I can guarantee that not a single astronomer is expecting hoardes of maurading aliens to arrive from there any time soon though. Sorry Uri! 🙄
Agreed, it is fascinating. If someone other than Uri- perhaps an astronomer who wasn't a spoon bending telekinesis fraud- said this I'd be losing my tit.

Reactions: 4
Indeed. But the CTs will just say they're being silenced.
I can’t with this anymore 😂😂😂😂

they’re so “awake” they’ve slipped into sleep deprivation paranoia.

Fact is they do nothing but talk and rant and rave despite many wishing they’d shut up 😂
nobody is trying to silence ANYONE, anywhere!

edit
(NOT ABOUT THIS SITE!)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I just read a conspiracy theory related to cat food brands … 🤯. Just when you think you’ve seen it all 😂

• Haha
This is actually a really interesting object, and a fantastic discovery. It's local (relatively speaking) and it's thought to be a specific type of neutron star, something which has been theorised but never directly observed, so astronomers are quite excited. It's behaviour doesn't fit the expected characteristics though, so it is rather intriguing.

I can guarantee that not a single astronomer is expecting hoardes of maurading aliens to arrive from there any time soon though. Sorry Uri! 🙄
I can kind of understand the impulse to scream “aliens!”. But it’s a shame because it distracts from something that’s so interesting in it‘s own right.

Reactions: 3
I can kind of understand the impulse to scream “aliens!”. But I think it’s a shame because it distracts from something that’s so interesting in it‘s own right.
Never mind the aliens, what's in the cat food? Will I come home to find my cats lying around in smoking jackets, jonesing for just one more hit of Dreamies?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never mind the aliens, what's in the cat food? Will I come home to find my cats lying around in smoking jackets, jonesing for just one more hit of Dreamies?
Oh, there's definitely something dodgy about Dreamies. My cat went crazy when I got a bag of Opal Fruits from the cupboard, the yellow packaging was similar to that of her favourite cheese Dreamies. I reckon they infuse Dreamies with Class A drugs, to prevent our feline overlords from complete and total World Domination.
Screenshot_20211210-211622_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, there's definitely something dodgy about Dreamies. My cat went crazy when I got a bag of Opal Fruits from the cupboard, the yellow packaging was similar to that of her favourite cheese Dreamies. I reckon they infuse Dreamies with Class A drugs, to prevent our feline overlords from complete and total World Domination.
View attachment 1025036
They're called Temptations here in Oz and my cats don't really care much for them. Buttered bread causes chaos though.
Having said that, Australia doesn't really exist so my point is moot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're called Temptations here in Oz and my cats don't really care much for them. Buttered bread causes chaos though.
Having said that, Australia doesn't really exist so my point is moot 😂
Your cats don't like them? They have clearly been replaced with robot replicants. You should sleep with one eye open at all times!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
I screenshot his excited tweet. Bless.
View attachment 1023893
Is this alert from the incredible Mr Gellar is about actual aliens :alien: or is he priming us for a false flag operation 👾👾👾👾👾

Unless humans aren't anywhere in the equation and Earth is just a handy spot for fisticuffs to settle some alien turf war, or - to somewhat paraphrase a worthier prophet - we are being told by the galactic highways department to clear the area.

• Haha
Apparently the names of cat food brands indicate that they are going to be eradicated as a species! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Me neither…

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm actually disappointed in that cat food name theory. I wanted it to be ground up clones of Avril Lavigne in the food or something equally outlandish. Also why eradicate cats? I thought they'd be a great distraction with their online antics from Big Whoever trying to bump us all off plus there's the added bonus of the fact that, if given the opportunity, your pet cat will eat you if left alone with your dead body.

• Haha
Laurence Fox, anti-locdown/vaccine and trusts his immune system … has tested positive for Covid-19, yet is taking Ivermectin? 🤦🏻‍♀️

D1FFCE58-99A2-4708-B714-DFB7433808F3.jpeg
1A8E568C-57B0-425E-8027-2DCFE87A8744.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.