Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I tested positive for covid yesterday, and have already been told that it's just a "mild cold" well for me, my husband and family it hasn't been just a mild cold 😬 then we've had others on the other side, that have said that because we're double jabbed that means we WILL get it worse? Like... Which one is it then? Was the jab pointless or not? 🙄

What gets me, is when CT say that "they" (whoever they are) are just trying to divide us all, but then surely if that was the case then they wouldn't just say "do your research" over and over, but actually help bring people over to the other side for a united front? 🙃 Calling people sheep, just saying do your own research as though they have PhD in medical research doesn't give them a good look!

I swear some of it is common sense, especially surrounding the vaccine. Like of course it was "too quick", when the base of the vaccine already existed and it has loads of money thrown at it. Same with the boosters, it's very convenient they forget that the flu jab gets modified each year. But I've seen comments made about it being every few weeks already 🤦‍♀️

What upsets me the most is people saying we have to live with it, i'm disabled and I find it quite ableist when I hear that. It's basically like saying, it's survival of the fittest. You can believe the vaccines are ok, believe the virus has been deadly and is mutating (which is like year 8 science) and not agree with the governments handling of it all.

You just can't escape any of them now, at first they were far and few between but every post now is swarmed with them. Most of them brag that they've never had a jab, or never stuck to the rules. Or complain about it being in the news all the time, like of course it will be?covid doesn't stop for Christmas 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t like to diagnose all CT believers and I’m sure it doesn’t apply to all, but looking at how emotional they all get and frustrated by every little thing, or the opposite, crying with joy when they see someone not wearing a mask, I do wonder if some require more assistance with their mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bette21

i am ‘friends’ with a couple (I’ve known them for years but we aren’t really friends, we’ve just got lots of friends in common) who’ve really gone off the deep end during covid. Massive antivaxxers, sometimes they don’t think it exists, sometimes it’s a cold, they’re all over the shop. Anyway, a mutual friend was telling me the other day, the man is now on one about nazis living under Antarctica (he’s a big flat earther too) and the woman is genuinely convinced she’s an alien. Got to admit, I’d never heard the Nazis under Antarctica one before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I posted here the other day that I tested positive. Here feels like my only safe place to talk, because when I try to talk to anyone about it everyone says it's just a "mild cold."

This "mild cold" that I have feels very reminiscent of the illness I had which triggered my chronic illnesses when I was 16. I'm fed up of feeling so shit, but I'm more fed up of my feelings being dismissed. Just because it's like a cold to some, doesn't mean it is for someone like me with existing health conditions.

I shared some concerns about me having omicron and how me having a virus when I was younger changed my health completely with a family friend and they said "do you panic like this about every small cold? If so you have bigger concerns."

Happy New Years to me, I guess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Jen667

VIP Member
'don't believe what the BBC tells you with their highly trained , world-class journalists on the ground reporting what they see.....believe this man with ketchup on his shirt who broadcasts from his garage in Billericay.'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read on here a few days ago that the anti vaxxers/covid deniers are like an MLM cult and whoever said that was so right! I always likened it to vegans who do the more extreme protests with PETA etc. I say this as a vegan myself, but it's always the ones who shout the loudest or do the more extreme acts who give the rest of us a bad name.

Isn't it funny that the 'my body, my choice' brigade also don't give a shit about us who want to wear masks, who want the jabs and want to do what's best for OUR bodies? Oh no, they just say we're being controlled instead if you mention you have "that poison." if someone has concerns about the vaccine and is hesitant then that's fine, but go through the proper channels to make an informed decision. Don't be horrible and spout off nonsense to those who decided it was best for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I got my booster vaccine today and I am noticing no boost in my 5g signal. I've been scammed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
My 14 year old came downstairs, whilst I was in the middle of basting the Turkey, to tell me he had it on good authority that the queen had died. During her speech, he spent the whole time explaining why we were watching CGI and that it was all fake.

I then gave a long sermon on how to pick your sources to make a point. Hopefully that’s the last we hear of this bs because no one wants to be lectured to by me.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
The one that gets me is the 'great covid conspiracy' and the idea that hospitals, doctors and nurses would all risk their careers to be in on the huge con designed to control us sheep.
its very funny they were quick to defend and take as gospel the words of the very small minority of those scientist/researchers/doctors/nurses who came out with some covid conspiracy etc about covid and the bullshit about jabs but completely chose to ignore the vast majority of those in the field who defend jabs and spoke about what covid was really like…

my friend posted a tribute to one of our friends who passed away from adult dealth syndrome (he died while running in a marathon) and asked young adults to get their hearts checked for free at cardiac risk in the young as its so common ( a charity she now works for)

the first few comments were ‘was he recently jabbed?’ ‘Did he have covid’ etc ‘so many young people dropping dead.. well done government’

his sister replied.. ‘well considering he died in 2015 i doubt covid or the jab was responsible and if he was here he would be the first to have been in line for the jab.

cardiac risk is SO common in younger people and people fail to realise it so when they make stupid comments they know nothing about its extremely hurtful to those who have suffered and lost people

another one of my friends was EXTREMELY lucky that he had a heart attack right outside of a hospital When he was in his early 20’s, he now has a pacemaker. Again this was about 15 years ago, no covid no jabs..

• Heart

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
I tested positive for covid yesterday, and have already been told that it's just a "mild cold" well for me, my husband and family it hasn't been just a mild cold 😬 then we've had others on the other side, that have said that because we're double jabbed that means we WILL get it worse? Like... Which one is it then? Was the jab pointless or not? 🙄

What gets me, is when CT say that "they" (whoever they are) are just trying to divide us all, but then surely if that was the case then they wouldn't just say "do your research" over and over, but actually help bring people over to the other side for a united front? 🙃 Calling people sheep, just saying do your own research as though they have PhD in medical research doesn't give them a good look!

I swear some of it is common sense, especially surrounding the vaccine. Like of course it was "too quick", when the base of the vaccine already existed and it has loads of money thrown at it. Same with the boosters, it's very convenient they forget that the flu jab gets modified each year. But I've seen comments made about it being every few weeks already 🤦‍♀️

What upsets me the most is people saying we have to live with it, i'm disabled and I find it quite ableist when I hear that. It's basically like saying, it's survival of the fittest. You can believe the vaccines are ok, believe the virus has been deadly and is mutating (which is like year 8 science) and not agree with the governments handling of it all.

You just can't escape any of them now, at first they were far and few between but every post now is swarmed with them. Most of them brag that they've never had a jab, or never stuck to the rules. Or complain about it being in the news all the time, like of course it will be?covid doesn't stop for Christmas 😭
Yes you always get the sociopathic morons talking about survival of the fittest. It has historically always gone together with anti-vaxxers well before the advent of Covid in regards to other vaccinations. These people are best ignored - they have a F* everyone else attitude. They think that illness and disability are things that don’t happen to superior beings like themselves. They are too stupid to realise that they are only an accident or illness away from it like we all are. I cut people like this out of my existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I have to add, doesn’t matter if you’re left or right wing, believing the queen is a lizard just makes you an idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Wake up Sheeple!!! The Great Reset is coming. It's been right on the verge of coming for years now. Any day now it will arrive. The faith healers said so.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Starting to realise so many CT’s online seem to have undiagnosed mental health issues that they’re in complete denial about.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
One year to go? I'm just going to eat whatever I want and spend all my retirement money then. I hope there's Tattle in hell, I'll miss you guys. 🔥

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
One of my friends who refused to have the vaccine on medical grounds has started sharing very anti-vac stuff on Twitter 😬

I always side eye the medical stuff a bit as it seems to be used to “play down” their reasoning to seem a bit more reasonable. I fully understand that there are people who genuinely cannot have the vaccine, or are worried about the effects it could have on their pre-existing conditions, but it feels a bit like this lanyard business in that sense too

I think someone mentioned how similar this is to MLM behaviour too? Targeting people who are unsure seems to be very similar to targeting vulnerable mothers
I know this is an older comment but I agree re your last point. Not sure if anyone saw on one of the Covid threads where someone recently said miscarriages were a lot higher in vaccinated mothers.

So Prefrontal posted the stats (as they so often do!) that disproved said statement and another poster who works with expectant mothers concurred, but they still persisted with messages like "well, it's affecting periods, so there must be something in it!" etc.

And I just think part of it's about saving face, because even when confronted with the cold hard stats they still maintain they're correct. If only they'd question their CT sources more...

• Heart