Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When an influencer who hates the MSM tweets that something has been ignored or covered up by the MSM the first thing I do is take a quick look at said aforementioned MSM and somehow manage to find stuff about these supposedly buried subjects.

The Canadian truckers protest convoy completely unreported by the MSM especially not by the world government shills at the bbc who didn't mention it at all on their website with a page title like
"Freedom Convoy: Why Canadian truckers are protesting in Ottawa"
dated yesterday evening but the timestamp must be fake right...?
(edit : always interesting to see the difference between embedded title as shown in the link box and the title as it appears on the page, I think the embedded one is from the initial page creation, the visible one on the page from when the piece has been written)

Obviously the bit where it says police are worried about fringe elements is a deliberate attempt to tar everybody with the same brush because that's what the MSM always does plus the supposed 'fringe elements' will be fakes and any supposed incidents will be entirely staffed with crisis actors anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When an influencer who hates the MSM tweets that something has been ignored or covered up by the MSM the first thing I do is take a quick look at said aforenotmentioned MSM and somehow manage to find stuff about these supposedly buried subjects.

The Canadian truckers protest convoy completely unreported by the MSM especially not by the world government shills at the bbc who didn't mention it at all on their website with a page title like
"Freedom Convoy: Why Canadian truckers are protesting in Ottawa"
dated yesterday evening but the timestamp must be fake right...?

Obviously the bit where it says police are worried about fringe elements is a deliberate attempt to tar everybody with the same brush because that's what the MSM always does plus the supposed 'fringe elements' will be fakes and any supposed incidents will be entirely staffed with crisis actors anyway.
Interesting you touched upon this as I have seen similar comments on social whereby people are saying MSM will not cover stories like this. Yet a quick search shows they do. Even the Daily Mail features it, not once but TWICE!

7C4B10C3-4807-4EAF-9044-BBB1EA7B7DA2.jpeg
C0910667-473B-4B31-8361-D57689AD5B5D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Interesting you touched upon this as I have seen similar comments on social whereby people are saying MSM will not cover stories like this. Yet a quick search shows they do. Even the Daily Mail features it, not once but TWICE!

View attachment 1027664View attachment 1027665
Ah yes but the DM are both good and evil, a source of both lies and truth, though these are irrelevant in light of their page view stats - half their traffic is from people who hate it and the other half is from people who swear they never read it.

Ah yes but the DM are both good and evil, a source of both lies and truth, though these are irrelevant in light of their page view stats - half their traffic is from people who hate it and the other half is from people who swear they never read it.
I used to look at the online version using the 'know your enemy' excuse but since I made a New Year resolution to stop, so far successfully.

The anti-vaxxer who is in my sphere of existence has zero ability to balance risks and use logic. Then he has the audacity to talk about critical thinking 🤣

He is vehemently of the opinion that all vaccines for any disease are designed to harm people so our child can’t have any.

On the other hand, he will argue with me until he’s blue in the face that he can’t see why I want our child to have a rear facing car seat until she’s at least 4. Because evidence shows it’s much safer for anyone, but especially the under 4s than front facing seats. Apparently they didn’t do this in the 70s when he was growing up(!) I have shown him car safety videos illustrating exactly why advice has changed.

I’m sorry but he’s so dim. How can he think our daughter is more at risk from a vaccine than a road traffic accident which, arguably is more likely to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What does anyone think of the conspiracy that Justin Trudeau is, in fact, Fidel Castro’s son? I think it has legs, they look alarmingly alike!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does anyone think of the conspiracy that Justin Trudeau is, in fact, Fidel Castro’s son? I think it has legs, they look alarmingly alike!
Ive seen and heard many times that Margaret Trudeau was quite free with her love during her marriage to Ol' man Pierre so it could well be true.

Ive seen and heard many times that Margaret Trudeau was quite free with her love during her marriage to Ol' man Pierre so it could well be true.
Yes everything seems to fit, if you look at the side by side photos of a young Castro and Justin the resemblance is uncanny.

Reactions: 1
The left hand one of that last pair is not Castro, it's Shia LaBeouf. Which proves he's a time traveller. I'll be honest, I really didn't see that coming.
Gah, I didn't even notice the Boofster there. Just goes to show how one can get caught up in the hype, so to speak.

Gah, I didn't even notice the Boofster there. Just goes to show how one can get caught up in the hype, so to speak.
I was only messing but now I look again :eek: many a truth spoken in jest 🙃
Though that pic may well be The Mr Castro there seems to be various threads dotted about the internet on the subject of this particular lookaliking.

• Wow
Haha, damn. I've seen the Keanu and Shia time travel pics, they're very convincing. Almost.
Oh great now I'm curious - haven't seen those so now I'll have to go and look them up!
That's the rest of my morning done for and it's all your fault 🤪

• Haha
I think there might be Nicolas Cage and John Travolta as well. God speed! 😂
I was going to add, a search for 'Keanu Shia time travel' came back with so many results not just for them but so many others including Brad Pitt being Hermann Rorschach and of course Rorschach was the diarist who revealed the truth behind The Watchmen which strongly revolved around being able to see the future so there's absolutely no way that can be a coincidence.

• Haha
I was going to add, a search for 'Keanu Shia time travel' came back with so many results not just for them but so many others including Brad Pitt being Hermann Rorschach and of course Rorschach was the diarist who revealed the truth behind The Watchmen which strongly revolved around being able to see the future so there's absolutely no way that can be a coincidence.
Hermann was a hottie back in his day. 😍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.