Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went back to the person I know and lo and behold here is an extract introducing 42 “messages” from people regarding the vaccine and the menstrual cycle:

6A0A3757-6E0B-42FE-AF88-9DD046672200.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Thought I'd post this here rather than risk antagonising the "Covid vaccine' thread.

Apparently Eric Clapton had a 'disastrous reaction' to the AZ vaccine that left him fearing he'd never play guitar again (for two weeks)

This is presumably the same Eric Clapton that as long ago as 2016 was saying that he might have to retire because of various health conditions including peripheral neuropathy affecting his legs, arms and hands plus eczema on his hands. In 2018 he was quoted (also in The Daily Mail) as saying "my hands just about work".

Now I'm not saying that the AZ vaccine didn't cause a bit of a flare up in his condition but to pretend that it was the vaccine alone that brought him to the verge of retirement is self serving bullshit.

Plus as a 76 year old with a number of health conditions he is in the highest risk group for becoming seriously ill or even dying from Covid-19. Now that would have stopped him playing guitar.

Reactions: 11
The truth will be coming out......soon.....ish. The cosmic healers have said so. Or something.
Isn't that always the way, though?
Like the end-timers and Armageddonists.
It's DEFINITELY next week, er, next- month- er, next year- um, well, soon!
Ironically, they're so predictable!
But they know stuff!🙄🤫😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest, I’d have thought he would have been more at risk from all the various unregulated substances he’d put in his body over the years, but strangely they never seem to be a problem,

Reactions: 6
Clapton's always been a bit of a knob.
I fear that's true. He nearly knocked my wife flying leaving a Ry Cooder concert a couple of years ago. He didn't seem to be having any trouble with his legs then.

It appears a lot of my musical heroes fall into the 'knob' category, Clapton, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Neil Young

Reactions: 1
I used to love a conspiracy, they amuse me but the covid ones are bonkers and and as a health care professional I find the doubt behind NHS workers ridiculous why would you lie for governments for our crappy wages? Come and work on a covid ward and tell me it’s just flu or it’s not real, or vulnerable people don’t matter or long covid doesn’t exist.

Re side effects of menstruation, the second period after my Pfizer dose was nearly 3 weeks late when I’m never late. However I still had my second dose and my period after that was normal. I’m awaiting the second one after next week. I don’t know if it’s related or wether I’m 42 things are changing in my biody
But I reported it to the yellow card scheme after reading of others with similar stories. It needs to be looked into as it could feed into fears of infertility. It didn’t put me off the second dose!

Reactions: 6
I used to love a conspiracy, they amuse me but the covid ones are bonkers and and as a health care professional I find the doubt behind NHS workers ridiculous why would you lie for governments for our crappy wages? Come and work on a covid ward and tell me it’s just flu or it’s not real, or vulnerable people don’t matter or long covid doesn’t exist.

Re side effects of menstruation, the second period after my Pfizer dose was nearly 3 weeks late when I’m never late. However I still had my second dose and my period after that was normal. I’m awaiting the second one after next week. I don’t know if it’s related or wether I’m 42 things are changing in my biody
But I reported it to the yellow card scheme after reading of others with similar stories. It needs to be looked into as it could feed into fears of infertility. It didn’t put me off the second dose!
The innocent conspiracy - aliens, Loch Ness monster, big 🦶🏻 I don’t mind but not the ones regarding Covid-19, vaccines and governments wanting to depopulate the planet.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how you find the time you nurses, what with being government agents and colluding with “the elite” plus all of those tik tok videos! But at least Bozza gave you a whacking great pay rise for your service to population control. Oh.......🤔

she’s just made VIP member
Lucky Melinda! Feels like I've been on here half my life and I’m still only “chatty” 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The tik tok videos thing annoys me too. The cartoon previously posted is actually disgusting.

A handful, in the grand scheme of numbers of NHS staff found the time to do videos at the start of the pandemic. It was such a strange time to be working while everyone else ( or so it felt) were sat at home drinking and having bbqs. Yes I know this wasn’t everyone but some days it felt like it on SM.

We didn’t know what to expect how many patients we were going to see, how sick they were, how contagious it was, if we were going to get sick. We didn’t have the right PPE or what we considered to be safe. Some staff were moved to areas way over their comfort zone and level of expertise. A few staff found themselves in areas quieter than ever due to elective cancellations or people simply not coming to hospital through fear. It’s not often we have any time on our hands let’s be honest.

If *some* staff felt that helped deal with this strange unprecedented time by recording a 30 second video so what. There is no way anyone with the level of empathy and care it takes to work in healthcare would ever leave a patient in distress to record a video. We aren’t perfect and are only human, but that thought is very offensive.

Reactions: 13
Don't these CTers not feel burdened by their theories?

Let's say that Bill Gates is microchipping people through the vaccines. For starters, why would he care that Brenda from the UK has figured out his master his plan? He's rich enough that if that was the case, then he's going to do it regardless. Also, these people at the "top" are so rich, that surely said master plan would not be revealed through a shoddy YouTube video for us "mere mortals" to figure out. Same goes with the orgins or the virus, what is in the vaccines etc. I just don't understand why, and if these people have this grand plan for depopulation, tracking us or whatever the narrative is that day - if these things happen, those at the top of the chain would ensure that they are going to happen regardless. No one would be able to save the day. It's almost like a superiority complex that some CTers feel in the know. Great? Wouldn't change anything though. You can refuse vaccines on that basis all you like, but from the sounds of it Old Bill is going to get to you in one way or another.

It just sounds so exhausting to me. If they want to track me, do it. We're already tracked and my life is that dull that they would get bored instantly. If the virus was made up to control us, well they clearly didn't do a good job of that. Maybe I should give more of a crap, but if the world is going to be over run by robots then oh well 🤷‍♀️

To me there is nothing wrong with questioning from time to time. My cat could have done a better job of running this country and of course the media has a bias. I thought that it was always the case? It's nothing new or a sinister reason like some make out. If someone wants to question what is in the vaccine because of concerns around infertility, that is valid. But go to the proper channels. Ask your doctor, follow the scientists etc and make an informed decision. Some hodgepodge link doesn't prove or disprove anything. Everything comes with risks, even paracetamol has a long list of potential side effects.

Recently there was girl in my area who overheard a conversation from another group where they said racist things about the Indian variant. Saying they shouldn't have come over to our country in the first place as its our "great nation" and one of the girls who was Indian, said that she was born here, and no one knows if an Indian person brought the strain over, or if they were British. The man got angry and said its just "freedom of speech" and she said he was just being racist. Guess what? The man threw a glass in her face and she needed stitches. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, but not to the extent where it becomes harmful. Freedom of speech from what I have seen lately been used under the guise of hateful, harmful, racist or derogatory comments.

Sorry for the brain dump. I needed to get it all out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw a claim that apparently teachers are being taught in school that from September, any child with a parent who doesn't test, jab or mask is an extremist/terrorist and their children must be reported to NSPCC/Social services etc.

The evidence for this was a couple of screenshots which I've attached below. The problem with screenshot excerpts is that it often impossible to determine who, when or where they come from and the context of the whole document. I sometimes think that is the reason they are used.

I haven't managed to find the documents myself although one looks like it was previously displayed on Twitter. However in this case it probably doesn't matter because, unless someone wants to correct me, I don't think they come close to what it is claimed they say. I'm absolutely staggered that anyone would claim they do. Is it that the person making the claim is simply parroting what somebody else has said without reading thee attachments themselves or do they think anyone reading it would be so easily fooled?

Reactions: 3
It seems to be a document from this site - Safeguarding - Prevent radicalisation and extremism | Learning resources | National Improvement Hub (education.gov.scot)

Under the section 'key prevent policies and documents.' Found it by googling one of the phrases. I agree the posting of screenshots is very frustrating.
Thanks. I tried googling some phrases and I think might have even found that website but I was obviously too tired last night to read it properly. Perhaps that's what happened to the person that thinks the children of parents who don't wear a mask, test or accept the vaccine must be reported to the authorities.

I saw the attached description of traits that might lead to radicalisation on the Houslow Council 'Prevent' strategy. I couldn't help thinking it also might be applied to another personality trait:

Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 12.12.48.png

Reactions: 3
Saw another gem today. Apparently EastEnders are bullying us now, the comments on that insta thread are disturbing

• Haha
  • Sick
Saw another gem today. Apparently EastEnders are bullying us now, the comments on that insta thread are disturbing

That’s been doing the rounds for a while. It’s bonkers. I’ve had both vaccines but would never act like a self entitled little dictator like the characters in this skit. Also wtf why aren’t they wearing masks? They whole thing is so amateurish and a blatant attempt by the bbc to force an agenda! I’m no CT and even I feel a bit sick seeing it.

Yeah that Eastenders scene is incredibly cringe. Characters in soaps have pretty much never discussed anything happening in the real world. And I bet nobody is ever shown to be wearing a mask. There's really no need for covid to even exist in the world Eastenders is set in unless they are going to properly utilise it for storytelling purposes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.