Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol well I totally took it a different way, the scene is cringe for sure and all the soaps have made an absolute mess with covid, some scenes have mentioned covid, others not at all. I don’t know if this scene was made as Patrick was supposed to have had covid while he was in hospital so makes it relevant? But I didn’t think that it was an underhand way of pushing the vaccine but maybe I just don’t look that deep into soaps 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The person tweeting about 'human trials' doesn't like the Eastenders character who talks about 'lab rats' being portrayed as uneducated. Right.

• Haha
I have never felt the need to click on any of the videos posted on the CTsite but just out of interest I decided to have a look. Oh my word, it was just a load of insane drivel from a clearly psychotic religious zealot. I can’t usually be arsed to comment over there but I couldn’t help it. Some people really need help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't imagine living my life so paranoid with all these ulterior motives and just trying to find fault in everything, it must be really mentally exhausting.

• Heart
I can't imagine living my life so paranoid with all these ulterior motives and just trying to find fault in everything, it must be really mentally exhausting.
Actually I think that many find it stimulating and rewarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a friend who won't own or use a microwave, she also wears a protective crystal to stop wifi radiating in to her skin or something. She also drinks raw milk only and stares at the sun for 20 minutes a day. So microwave = bad but unpasteurised milk probably with poo in it is safe. She's a nice person but her views are quite contradictory.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think for some people it's less anxiety-inducing to believe that there is some comic-book style villain pulling the strings than it is to admit that sometimes the world is just chaotic. A nefarious villain can be defeated by a superhero or the Power of the People (see all the talk of "we need to fight" etc.), but it's scary to admit that we're living in a world that can't be so easily controlled.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw a really dumb video earlier of a "time traveller" who supposedly traveled to 2027 and discovered the human race was extinct. Firstly no to that like just no.

But what mainly pissed me off was that the guy talking about it was trying to prove it was real like why? A grown bleeping man was deadass convinced this was real and not filmed during Spain's lockdown. I could understand it if it was a kid or something but no, the world continues to piss me off.

I have a friend who won't own or use a microwave, she also wears a protective crystal to stop wifi radiating in to her skin or something. She also drinks raw milk only and stares at the sun for 20 minutes a day. So microwave = bad but unpasteurised milk probably with poo in it is safe. She's a nice person but her views are quite contradictory.
That reminds me of this scene in peep show😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Struggling with CT’s that refuse to see a doctor and use home remedies to solve ailments for them and family, homeschool children pre covid, won’t wear sun cream... the list goes on and now refusing to use shops/hospitality that require a mask.

Complaining about society and mask wearing etc but don’t seem to be part of the majority of society in the first place by choice 🥴

Crack on but I don’t want to hear about it all day long, each to their own

Struggling with CT’s that refuse to see a doctor and use home remedies to solve ailments for them and family, homeschool children pre covid, won’t wear sun cream... the list goes on and now refusing to use shops/hospitality that require a mask.

Complaining about society and mask wearing etc but don’t seem to be part of the majority of society in the first place by choice 🥴

Crack on but I don’t want to hear about it all day long, each to their own
Used to work with a lady who didn’t trust big pharma. She said every time you go to the doctors they push drugs on you. She started to lose weight, having dizzy spells etc. Eventually went to the doctor and was diagnosed with bowel cancer. Dead within a few months. She was in her 50s.

• Wow
  • Sad
And still the anti-vax propaganda continues … Recently an article appeared all over the conspiracy media claiming that the government of Connecticut are secretly telling health care workers that Covid-19 vaccines are deadly while hiding the information from the general public. The story originates in ‘Natural News’ which has been described as a “far right, anti-vaccination and conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting pseudo science and far right extremism” and written by Mike Adams, the founder of the website.

The article explains that the secret information (so secret that it’s published on the Connecticut government website) reveals that the vaccine contains a range of dangerous and even deadly substances. One of these substances is ‘spike protein’ in mRNA vaccines.

A previous article in ‘Natural News’ also written by Mr Adams revealed that research by The Salk Institute has identified the spike protein in the SARS-Cov2 virus as the cause of damage to the vascular system.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05...spike-protein-causing-deadly-blood-clots.html

Mr Adams quickly concludes that if spike proteins in the virus causes damage and spike proteins are in the vaccine, this is surely proof that the vaccine is intended to harm not protect the recipient.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05...h-care-workers-covid-vaccines-are-deadly.html

The problem with Mr Adam’s conclusion is that he appears to have ignored the extract from the Salk Institute research that he included in his own article about it i.e. “Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.”

To a layman like me this suggests that perhaps the spike proteins in the virus and those in the vaccine don’t have the same effect. Indeed if you actually read the Salk Institute’s research paper rather than simply cherry picking the bits that suit your agenda you find their conclusion is that the vaccine “not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 but also inhibits [spike protein] imposed endothelial injury”. In a separate article a spokesman for The Salk Institute confirms "The spike protein in the coronavirus behaves differently from the spike protein in vaccines”.

Mr Adams goes on to allege other harmful substances are in the vaccines but in view of the ease with which his first conclusion is exposed as misinformation to support his anti-vax propaganda I didn’t think it was worth the bother of debunking it.

• Wow
And still the anti-vax propaganda continues … Recently an article appeared all over the conspiracy media claiming that the government of Connecticut are secretly telling health care workers that Covid-19 vaccines are deadly while hiding the information from the general public. The story originates in ‘Natural News’ which has been described as a “far right, anti-vaccination and conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting pseudo science and far right extremism” and written by Mike Adams, the founder of the website.

The article explains that the secret information (so secret that it’s published on the Connecticut government website) reveals that the vaccine contains a range of dangerous and even deadly substances. One of these substances is ‘spike protein’ in mRNA vaccines.

A previous article in ‘Natural News’ also written by Mr Adams revealed that research by The Salk Institute has identified the spike protein in the SARS-Cov2 virus as the cause of damage to the vascular system.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05...spike-protein-causing-deadly-blood-clots.html

Mr Adams quickly concludes that if spike proteins in the virus causes damage and spike proteins are in the vaccine, this is surely proof that the vaccine is intended to harm not protect the recipient.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05...h-care-workers-covid-vaccines-are-deadly.html

The problem with Mr Adam’s conclusion is that he appears to have ignored the extract from the Salk Institute research that he included in his own article about it i.e. “Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.”

To a layman like me this suggests that perhaps the spike proteins in the virus and those in the vaccine don’t have the same effect. Indeed if you actually read the Salk Institute’s research paper rather than simply cherry picking the bits that suit your agenda you find their conclusion is that the vaccine “not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 but also inhibits [spike protein] imposed endothelial injury”. In a separate article a spokesman for The Salk Institute confirms "The spike protein in the coronavirus behaves differently from the spike protein in vaccines”.

Mr Adams goes on to allege other harmful substances are in the vaccines but in view of the ease with which his first conclusion is exposed as misinformation to support his anti-vax propaganda I didn’t think it was worth the bother of debunking it.
The hospital I work at must of missed the memo that the vaccine is so deadly and will be screwed if we all drop down dead as the vaccine take up as been very high!

Reactions: 3
Used to work with a lady who didn’t trust big pharma. She said every time you go to the doctors they push drugs on you. She started to lose weight, having dizzy spells etc. Eventually went to the doctor and was diagnosed with bowel cancer. Dead within a few months. She was in her 50s.
But every time you go to the doctors, when they used to actually see people, they do push drugs on you. I don't see what that has to do with her getting bowel cancer.

Reactions: 2
But every time you go to the doctors, when they used to actually see people, they do push drugs on you. I don't see what that has to do with her getting bowel cancer.
Us colleagues could tell that something was wrong, she looked so ill, we kept pushing for her to go to doctors and she refused. Maybe if she had gone when she started getting symptoms she might have lived.
Oh I’m all for GPs not shoving a antibiotic prescription at us when we sneeze.

Reactions: 7
I assume because she refused to go to the doctor so her diagnosis was too late for treatment to be effective?

She also refused all treatment. From diagnosis to death it was less than a few months.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I must be seeing the wrong doctors. I've always practically had to beg to be given any medicines to help with any of my health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never had a doctor 'push' a drug or prescription to me. Antibiotics aren't given for flu or cold, I had them last when I had a patch of pneumonia on my lung.

I have a chronic illness that requires pain killers often, codeine use is heavily regulated in my country- you need a prescription to buy anything containing codeine- and the prescribing physician must sign in to a government website before they are able to give you any. I don't know about where you guys live but the suggestion that most GPs are hand-in-glove with big pharmaceutical companies is far from the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she's fun at parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm fascinated by this idea that doctors 'push drugs on you' as if medicine has not been part of the treatment of illness and disease for thousands of years. Do these people think drugs don't work and if so, what would they prefer as an alternative?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.