Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they might want to practice ‘being kind’ to Lisa? You know, the loyal wife and childhood friend who they’ve been pushing to a mental breakdown for the past few years.

Reactions: 29
Maybe they might want to practice ‘being kind’ to Lisa? You know, the loyal wife and childhood friend who they’ve been pushing to a mental breakdown for the past few years.
Absolutely! I’m so happy that Lisa has found happiness, she looks a lot more content than Ant and his minder

Reactions: 20
Quite how 'Ant' can show his face on TV after being p1ss-drunk driving a car is beyond me. The bloke is so lucky he isn't doing 20 years inside for manslaughter. Let alone all of his offences to crimes against light entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gary Borelow is hardly the kind of act you want opening the new series of your show, nor being the big star at the end of said show. I'm already bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's that weird noise? Did they leave the sound on the virtual audience? They all need to go on mute

Reactions: 4
Not the Redknapps social distancing but ant and dec all cozy together?

and I can’t be arsed with the excuses of it being their jobs and being tested or whatever. I’d do anything to be tested , be with my colleague and do my job.

Reactions: 4
Not the Redknapps social distancing but ant and dec all cozy together?

and I can’t be arsed with the excuses of it being their jobs and being tested or whatever. I’d do anything to be tested , be with my colleague and do my job.
Was the same on I’m a celeb. Because it’s work they can test every two days and be ok.

Reactions: 1
Can't imagine how I have lived for so long without knowing this vital piece of information :ROFLMAO:
Surely you don't need walking boots in London anyway (not dissing London, I live up North and the moors are pretty much on the doorstep so walking boots are useful, but assume that isn't the case in London it seems so urbanised)

Reactions: 7
Can't imagine how I have lived for so long without knowing this vital piece of information :ROFLMAO:
Surely you don't need walking boots in London anyway (not dissing London, I live up North and the moors are pretty much on the doorstep so walking boots are useful, but assume that isn't the case in London it seems so urbanised)
They’re both wearing matching bored expressions too... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re both wearing matching bored expressions too... 😂
To be fair that seems more normal to me than permanently walking about smiling. (Unless me and the resting witch face/lost in a daydream face I usually have on when out for a walk is completely odd)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watched SNT as I do like Ant and Dec on the whole but, by God, when Stephen Mulhurne came on the quality plummeted even further. What an overrated tit he is, it was like watching a segment for CBBC or Crackerjack, so puerile.
Scarlett Moffat looks quite classy compared to him.

Reactions: 2

Worth it, if only for the amusement value of watching one hit themselves in the face with their own plane and the other be told to f off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I'm over these two, I'd like then to part company and for Dec to do something a bit more grown up.

Reactions: 14
The way they were hamming it up with the incredible/edible orchestra "joke" last week was so utterly tragic. I'd say surely it can't be worse than that tonight, but I won't get my hopes up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.