Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there must be loads of dirt on Ant. I had thought she was going to drag him through it but maybe not?
He most certainly presents as the more troubled of the two. The whole addicted to pain was obviously more palatable to us viewers than to come out and say he’s a raging drug addict.
I’m just waiting for the next domino to fall...Simon Cowell...big cover up (or is it?!), he’s gay. No one will out him just yet as he’s too much of a power house but I heard that from someone who is a singing teacher in the biz.

Reactions: 6
He most certainly presents as the more troubled of the two. The whole addicted to pain was obviously more palatable to us viewers than to come out and say he’s a raging drug addict.
I’m just waiting for the next domino to fall...Simon Cowell...big cover up (or is it?!), he’s gay. No one will out him just yet as he’s too much of a power house but I heard that from someone who is a singing teacher in the biz.
There's dirt on Cowell on the secret celeb gossip thread.
I don't believe the prescription pain killer story but it does happen and happen very easily I'm told. I was given some type of morphine following an op and they were the bizz, I could definitely have become hooked, thankfully I only had a few days supply for home.
Some have alluded to Lisa having addictions of some kind herself, obviously nothing to back this up but it would make sense why she hasn't brought forward any tea. Of course she may also still want to be kind to him, it can be hard to stop caring even when you've been betrayed or hurt. I also think she was payed handsomely for keeping Schtum.

Reactions: 8
Heard she was just as bad as him, quite toxic. But that’s why she never rats him out. Someone I know was friends with someone in their ITV circle, so I do believe it.

Reactions: 8
Heard she was just as bad as him, quite toxic. But that’s why she never rats him out. Someone I know was friends with someone in their ITV circle, so I do believe it.
Toxic dynamic possibly. She has a lot of celebrity friends though doesn't she? And he has erm Dec and the fiance. I'd flipping love to know what went down, I'm such a nosy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, I’m painting my bathroom that day and will be watching it dry...
And I'll be busy plucking my nosehair out with tweezers .....
Lucky you the tween here loves it and insists we all watch (same with im a celebrity)
Unfortunately this does not work well with my lockdown brain which puts the star of any binge watched show into a dream I could have happily lived without :ROFLMAO: :eek:
I live in hope that posting on here will produce some gossip that will work as brain bleach and remove said dream from my head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Definitely says check Grindr!(time left on video is 1.50 when list of things to check starts)
20210212_121136.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha they clearly added grindr in as a joke is how I took it.

Although I do think at least one of them isn’t straight.
Probably is a joke, however I have clearly spent too much time reading gossip threads on here because my head is thinking 'Is this a joke or the truth disguised as a joke'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The more I read about him or even watch (the Santander advert 🤢) the more I think what an “odious horrible little man”he is
Lisa is well rid of Ant. I sincerely hope she has a great life away from him 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hasn't the nation suffered enough already?

Jesus ITV, come up with something new!
I've an idea for a new game on their show, a driving simulator in which you have to have a few drinks, then try and avoid running down an image of Ant...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Met Ant and Dec a few times. Dec is lovely. Ant can’t be a bit of a twit at times. I asked him if he was enjoying bgt in Edinburgh and he walked off without answering. Used to follow Stephen really liked him but he’s just an absolute twit. Wish there was a thread for him on here. He makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 5
I think Dec would be fine on his own. Better in fact. They now run the risk (already there for me) of becoming too end of the pier/Butlins entertainment show. I guess for some families it’s great tv but they’re fast becoming like all of this ITV cohort (Simon Cowell, Phil, Holly, Davina...) boring and just wheeling out the same desperate shows. Don’t get me started on Dancing on Ice! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Dec would be fine on his own. Better in fact. They now run the risk (already there for me) of becoming too end of the pier/Butlins entertainment show. I guess for some families it’s great tv but they’re fast becoming like all of this ITV cohort (Simon Cowell, Phil, Holly, Davina...) boring and just wheeling out the same desperate shows. Don’t get me started on Dancing on Ice! 🤦🏼‍♀️
They’ve always been end of the pier for me. And less Butlins, more Pontins kids club! Loved them in Byker Grove all those years ago, but as soon as they launched their pop ‘career’, my love for them died. A quick, irreversible death.
There must be better presenters out there, with better jokes and less addictions...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.