Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality of this is so low, it’s bordering on daytime TV quality rather than prime time Saturday night.
All the audience are primed in advance, so any ‘surprise’ prizes are do cringe to watch!
Gordon Ramsay’s agent is working on overdrive to reinvent him as a middle of the road nice guy, but the problem is that we all know he is an obnoxious self opinionated loudmouth.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Ant was on something but there was something off about him. He looked fed up and tired. During I’m a Celeb last year I thought the both of them were on top form. Ant just looked like he didn’t want to be there last night.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t read all the pages of this thread and this may have been said before......but, many years ago before the wheels came off for Ant, a colleague of mine said that her husband works for ITV and knows Ant and Dec. She said then that apparently he wasn’t a nice man and continuously cheated on his wife.
At the time, I didn’t believe it but then the problems came out and I would imagine that it’s all probably true.

Reactions: 15
SNT is really tired now. It was never a particularly original show, ripping off Noels House Party, Beadles About etc. But ITV haven’t invested in any new talent for such a long time that they’re fucked without them.

Reactions: 8
SNT is really tired now. It was never a particularly original show, ripping off Noels House Party, Beadles About etc. But ITV haven’t invested in any new talent for such a long time that they’re fucked without them.
It's definitely a show that is good for what it is for a couple of series, then it quickly gets stale, tired and repetitive, because it is. It's the same thing each week, each series. And everything gets done to death and it's just awful.

Definitely agree on the lack of ITV investment in new talent/shows. It's the same reason they keep X Factor on life support, it's a huge number of prime time TV hours to replace if they cancel it. The Voice is just the same, it was no real loss for the BBC to lose the rights because it is just the same as X Factor, just packaged differently.

At least the BBC does try different things for its Saturday night prime time slots, okay shows haven't always worked, but at least they've tried.

Reactions: 9
It's definitely a show that is good for what it is for a couple of series, then it quickly gets stale, tired and repetitive, because it is. It's the same thing each week, each series. And everything gets done to death and it's just awful.

Definitely agree on the lack of ITV investment in new talent/shows. It's the same reason they keep X Factor on life support, it's a huge number of prime time TV hours to replace if they cancel it. The Voice is just the same, it was no real loss for the BBC to lose the rights because it is just the same as X Factor, just packaged differently.

At least the BBC does try different things for its Saturday night prime time slots, okay shows haven't always worked, but at least they've tried.
They’ve got it right with The Masked Singer, which is so naff it shouldn’t work but strangely does. They also brought in Joel Dommet to host instead of using one of the same tired old faces which makes a refreshing change. They need to be prepared to take risks but often aren’t because of the advertising revenue they need.

Reactions: 18
They’ve got it right with The Masked Singer, which is so naff it shouldn’t work but strangely does. They also brought in Joel Dommet to host instead of using one of the same tired old faces which makes a refreshing change. They need to be prepared to take risks but often aren’t because of the advertising revenue they need.
Yeah, The Masked Singer is really the only original investment I can think of that ITV has made for prime time Saturday night in, what, 10 years+? I can't think of anything else they've really done on a Saturday night that's new other than that.

I was like many people with Masked Singer, just saying it's going to be naff, and what a waste of money, well I ended up hooked and googling along trying to work out who they all were.

Reactions: 8
Maybe it is true but i wouldn’t trust BunnyCuddles41. They Always leave very strange comments.
Hopefully Ant is sober. Just curious, isn’t his girlfriend apparently someone hired by his management to try and help him stay sober?
Everybody in the daily mail comments thinks that the bunnycuddles comment is katie price. They are always on it as you say with strange comments on a range of celebrity stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, The Masked Singer is really the only original investment I can think of that ITV has made for prime time Saturday night in, what, 10 years+? I can't think of anything else they've really done on a Saturday night that's new other than that.

I was like many people with Masked Singer, just saying it's going to be naff, and what a waste of money, well I ended up hooked and googling along trying to work out who they all were.
There’s supposed to be a dancing spin off in the pipe line. Not sure it will work as well, but they won’t know till they try.

Reactions: 2
Everybody in the daily mail comments thinks that the bunnycuddles comment is katie price. They are always on it as you say with strange comments on a range of celebrity stories.
Now that you say that I have seen 2 comments by bunnycuddles that suggested both Ant and Gordon Ramsey were desperate to get with Katie Price but she would turn them down.

ETA
20210228_102249.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They are always on there. Im a bit sad like that, the reason i read the daily mail is for the comments. They might be somebody pretending to be her but its very odd, they are on loads of articles, even kate garraway. It was a very nasty distasteful comment regarding her husband and the next article they were calling her brave !

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t realised she’d left her husband for that waste of space

some of the comments are sickening saying what a great stepfather he is plus how she’s pregnant and strangely the same people commenting about how awful Lisa is

Reactions: 4
I hadn’t realised she’d left her husband for that waste of space

some of the comments are sickening saying what a great stepfather he is plus how she’s pregnant and strangely the same people commenting about how awful Lisa is
Lisa has a new partner and has moved on, shame Ant‘s PR people haven’t. I think most of the negative comments about Lisa come from them. I can’t imagine Joe Public care that much about her. Lisa knows where the bodies are buried for sure.

Reactions: 12
Lisa is friends with lots of people in the industry according to her insta, I'm sure I've seen pics of her and Alan Carr. I didn't know much about her but from reading the daily mail at the time of their split she was the devil incarnate according to the comments. It didn't sit well with me how she liked sneery tweets about him but now I get it. The ITV spin machine was working overtime to paint her in a bad light, whilst he swanned around with the other woman. I'd be furious if I was her the best revenge is happiness so I hope she finds some.
I do wonder if both of them had/have addiction issues though and that's based purely on speculation on this thread

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.