Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa has Piers Morgan in her corner as well because she works on Life Stories. I think she’s obviously really well liked by people who work with her, she very popular with the dancers and celebs on Strictly.

But yes I do think they had a toxic co-dependency and when Ant’s addictions were exposed and he was forced to get help he had no choice but leave her behind.

Reactions: 7
Pictures of ant leaving the studio with his GIRLFRIEND AND HER KID?
What happened to Covid and how come they are allowed to nip to work with him?

Reactions: 5
SNT is really tired now. It was never a particularly original show, ripping off Noels House Party, Beadles About etc. But ITV haven’t invested in any new talent for such a long time that they’re fucked without them.
Funnily enough my hubby said last night that it's not a patch on Noels House Party no matter how hard they try. I actually enjoyed the first episode especially the Jamie and Harry Redknapp thing but last nights was just awful. Gordon Ramsay was so rude about that woman too 😱

Pictures of ant leaving the studio with his GIRLFRIEND AND HER KID?
What happened to Covid and how come they are allowed to nip to work with him?
You are so right there, it pisses me off so much that we’re all locked up like prisoners and these celebs do as they bloody please. Clearly it was essential for them to be there. NOT.

Reactions: 6
The only reason I keep watching is because personally I find Ant & Dec pretty funny and the chemistry between them is very good, but a lot of what they have to do in SNT ( like the veg orchestra? The challenges between them?) are just absolutely abysmal and embarrassing. They need new ideas.

Reactions: 3
The only reason I watch is because we’re in lockdown stuck at home with nothing else to do and there is nothing else on. Yes lockdown, not go to work with your boyfriend and take your kid as well.

It was dire last night , too much of not very much and it’s on for too long. We start watching half hour after it starts and forward through the ads. No ones fault but the virtual audience just doesn’t work. Gordon Ramsey was rubbish, Olly from years and years last week was fab. It’s very stale but maybe that’s the best they can deliver under restrictions.

Reactions: 4
After so many series and considering the show is being produced during lockdown a few fresh items would have given the show new life.

Reactions: 1
Last night was dire. They defo need to go back through old House Parties and see if there's any other ideas they can 'update'

But I really would like to see the pair of them try something separately.

Wee Dec won't have a problem - he's proved he can do it. I actually think his song dance no on BGT was stronger than when the pair of them did it.

But Ant? I'm not sure he could do it - even before his personal problems i don't think he's got a natural talent.

Last night was dire. They defo need to go back through old House Parties and see if there's any other ideas they can 'update'

Wee Dec won't have a problem - he's proved he can do it. I actually think his song dance no on BGT was stronger than when the pair of them did it.

But Ant? I'm not sure he could do it - even before his personal problems i don't think he's got a natural talent.
I actually think ant is the funnier of the two

Reactions: 1
How didAnt know the name of the dog?! That belonged to the lady who won the ads! I thought people were chosen at random. Fix maybe

Reactions: 2

Last night was indeed dire. It's just not the same without the live audience, same as DOI, and I usually love that show. Definitely new ideas needed.

Am I the only viewer that enjoyed it then? 😂 Andi Peters in that ball on the pool did me in 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.