Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
What really annoyed me last night was the whole “were JLS gonna make it in time for the end of the show show” bit. Calling them on the tube, but the little “live” bit in the top corner disappearing every time it cut to JLS making it plainly obvious even to the biggest idiot it was a pre-record. If they were actually on the tube, and cutting it fine, I would’ve enjoyed that bit. But the fakery astounds me. I totally don’t believe the people doing the karaoke don’t know about it, because a camera has to be set up at some point.

The realest moment of the show was when that women swore when she saw her husband dancing at Magic Mike.

And Stephen Mulhearn can just fuck off, odious, irritating, egotistical little prick.
As for the people doing the karaoke I think one family member know about it as they have to let them set the camera up. Ronan keating singing rollercoaster AGAIN he was on before singing that rubbish.

Reactions: 2

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Watched SNT as I do like Ant and Dec on the whole but, by God, when Stephen Mulhurne came on the quality plummeted even further. What an overrated tit he is, it was like watching a segment for CBBC or Crackerjack, so puerile.
Scarlett Moffat looks quite classy compared to him.

DreamTeam84

Every week, the tabloids running headlines about SNT complaints. I don’t rem her it being complained about so much before.

Are they fluff pieces do you reckon?

Hiding a bigger story they can’t publish?

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I just dont think ant gives a shit anymore you can tell he just doesn't want to do all this crap its just off putting when your watching them live and you can get the vibe he only doing it through a contract and money.

The smtv thing should of been on the last episode of the series as its just got so boring.
Certainly you'd want the money if you're buying a Porsche (DM comments thought it was £150k) and an expensive engagement ring.
Not sure how much Covid and lack of audience has to do with it. If you watch either the game boy series or lunch box legend video on their Instagram both Ant and Dec seem to really be enjoying themselves.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Ha they clearly added grindr in as a joke is how I took it.

Although I do think at least one of them isn’t straight.
Probably is a joke, however I have clearly spent too much time reading gossip threads on here because my head is thinking 'Is this a joke or the truth disguised as a joke'

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I saw the Ant & Dec DNA Journey (because of Reasons, none of which being personal choice!) and they did address this. From what I understand, they were part-way through discovering their ancestry when this all kicked off and suddenly Ant went off to rehab. Dec said (something along the lines of) that at that point he was seriously pissed off, but also that as well as being a business partner, Ant was also his mate. So it was weird for him to be furious at the selfishness of Ant's actions in terms of their careers and the potential fallout for Dec himself as well as Ant&Dec, but also worried about his mate and wanting to support him. It must be weird being the other half of an act like that when one party does something hideous. On the other hand, Dec also said that this was a complete bolt from the blue and that Ant hadn't confided in him about his addiction issues... yeah, right.

Personally I don't hope Ant falls back off the wagon, but that ITV get rid of the current little clique and get some new talent in. A&D could quietly disappear into obscurity with their millions.
It's like Phil and Holly!

Reactions: 1

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Not the Redknapps social distancing but ant and dec all cozy together?

and I can’t be arsed with the excuses of it being their jobs and being tested or whatever. I’d do anything to be tested , be with my colleague and do my job.
Was the same on I’m a celeb. Because it’s work they can test every two days and be ok.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Is Cat still successful in the US? I felt a bit sorry for her when she still didn't realise that Cbeebies didn't want her book.

Is she still with paddy? I'm asking these questions but I will immediately Google it myself once I've posted. 😂 Could never understand how she was apparently working in the states but reportedly living in Downpatrick.
They live in Downpatrick? 😦