Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Maybe but it is not out for the small dogs , i know they are portable , in the 4th picture it looks like he is tapping the boot, urging the dog to jump. You would think at that stage any ramp would be in place. Maybe Ant lifts him🤷🏼‍♀️
Looks like he lifts him, or at least he did in the past (Hurley pics from last August), am unsure whether the little dog has leapt out of his hands or he has presumably gently thrown him in the car.
20210725_093238.jpg
20210725_093220.jpg
20210725_093302.jpg

Reactions: 2

Peachsquish

VIP Member

Worth it, if only for the amusement value of watching one hit themselves in the face with their own plane and the other be told to f off :ROFLMAO:

Peachsquish

VIP Member
  • Sick

Jkay

Chatty Member
This celebrity photoshoot in front of the flower arch is like OK magazine circa 2002. It screams a big fat deal with the papers.
They wouldn't have let paps get a shot of the dress if this was the case though? That's how it used to be anyway I thought.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think Saturday Night Takeaway is really tired now, though to be honest its just always just been a Noels House Party rip off hasnt it? I remember trying to explain House Party to someone who wasn't old enough to remember it (made me feel ancient!) and I summerised by saying , 'well it was just like Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway'.
Yep its same shit different series. Although I did enjoy Mark Wahlberg and the PCD's.

Crazymum

VIP Member
They are gone now I hope. So past it! I get it’s hard times but they’re the shit off the shoe at this point.

If i told you …

VIP Member
How didAnt know the name of the dog?! That belonged to the lady who won the ads! I thought people were chosen at random. Fix maybe

Chablis1

VIP Member
Georgie Thompson used to be a regular on A League of Their Own, Jamie Redknapp is a team captain so there could be some legitimacy to that. She was also, as an aside, incredibly short, just right for Dec!
I was the person who posted it. It is true re Mrs Ben Ainslie and Jamie Redknapp and Dec.

What a sad and pathetic woman. She's 45 later this year and should start acting it. It's rather childish still being so obsessed with what an ex is doing.
Totally agree. Also I've heard plenty of rumours that they used to drink together. Something proposals forget. Some of the old pictures could confirm that. Will you just move on

Exactly his family knew what was going on, in fact his mother was a passenger in the car he ploughed into another vehicle with a family in. His mother was okay with her son drink driving, on the video clip in the papers at the time he was barely able to stand he was that pissed, yet he mother was fine to be in that car with him driving. Fall down drunk at ten o'clock on a Sunday morning. I'm so tired of people trying to blame Lisa for what he did, "oh, she drinks too, didn't support him" when the reality is he was the big money earner so his family and friends won't challenge him, surrounded by yes men, he cheated on her repeatedly and then when he was caught out he sets the press on her, she was blamed for him being a drunk, she was blamed in many comment sections for not "giving" him a kid, still now they are divorced and he is engaged to someone else and still Lisa is being blamed. It's nonsense, she appears to be a hardworking, low profile woman who has never sought out the press the way other wives of celebrities often do, yet still his pr agency have thrown her to the wolves to save his hide. If his life is so much better now away from the bad influence of Lisa why doesn't he just go off and live it, be happy, be content, stop having a face like a slapped arse.
I don't blame her, I said she was an enabler. You can be sure if my partner had substance issues I would become teetotal with them.

You sound really invested in Lisa. Is that you?

• Angry