Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miffy29

VIP Member
Reactions: 2

What?

He didn't have to defend her, all he or even his management company had to do was ask that she be left in privacy instead of the Ant and Anne Marie loved up arranged pap shots versus the clearly unarranged pap shots of Lisa.

And considering he is a well known celebrity and will have known this second wedding was not a quiet simple affair but full on showbiz plastered across the papers and also knowing the papers would be going after Lisa, then yes he should have had the common decency to have her informed privately about the date.

The Dan Wootton article most definitely proves that point beyond all reasonable doubt and he, his management company and Dan Wootton should all be ashamed of themselves for allowing that piece to be printed.
They may not have had kids but they were together since 1994, his own words below
View attachment 702886

I hope as much as anyone else he is happy and healthy but your happiness shouldn't depend on dragging other people down, or allowing your management company to do it for you to make yourself appear better.
No he didn't have to do anything because as I said none of us know what really went on behind those doors, not you, me or anyone else.
And actually if I remember rightly the press going after her all started because she was liking and retweeting negative stuff about him on Twitter.
Does that make it right, no but we all know how shallow and malicious the press can be in this country, especially towards women.

And no he doesn't owe Lisa any explanations about his wedding date, they are nothing to do with each other now.
However we don't know that he didn't tell her he was getting married but as they move in similar circles I'm sure she knew anyway.

Last edited:

To Mrs_OG

I remember years ago I saw Ant and who I assumed was his wife in spain and she looked so sad and unhappy. She was walking very slightly behind him and another older woman who he was chatting with

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The dress is okay. Mine was nicer, not that I’m biased ;)
I think Lisa’s dress was nicer. Seems like a large turn out for a second “simple” wedding.
Dan Wooton is a piece of trash.
Yes, it def wasn’t a low key wedding was it. was Dan Wooton at the wedding ..?

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I love ant and dec. I feel really bad for Lisa because heartbreak and breaks up are always awful especially when the other person moves on and you see pictures of them together. But yeah it seemed like a toxic relationship in their last few photos together they both looked rough and worse for wear maybe it was the healthiest for them to split. I feel so sorry for them with the dog situation that’s a tough one

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Don't like that dress at all. Very saggy in the boob area, that might be down to the cut of the dress, or a bad bra, or saggy boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️ belt isn't helping shape either. Hope it was early, too hot today for doggies
Having had a further nose through the photos, my vote is going with either bad bra or possibly no bra at all.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Dec seems OK, or more ok than Ant.
Ant comes across as an egotistical idiot..and that is putting it politely.

The accident he caused due to his drink driving, he got off lucky. He seems to be protected by ITV and any other powers that be. The fine he got was merely small change for someone like him. Then the fact his jobs were waiting for him when he was ready to return? That does not happen in the real world, does it? I'm guessing that if that happened to be anyone else, they would be dismissed and shamed. Whereas he waltzed back in to his presenting roles, no questions asked.

His ex wife stood by him through all his struggles and this is how he treated her?

She deserves so much better than than him and I hope her new man is treating her well.

Ant's new woman comes across as very arrogant. So I guess her and Ant are perfect for eachother.

It also always bugged me how he seemed to use Lisa's dog, Hurley. He bought him for her, so Hurley is HER dog, yet somehow he has managed to still share him. He knows how much Hurley means to her, it just seemed like a really intentional move to hurt her. Again, showing his vindictiveness.

Ant and Dec seem to be everywhere. If they aren't on TV presenting I'm a Celeb which is so overdone now and needs a rest, or BGT, which again is so overdone, they are presenting their own show or on an advert. They seem to be everywhere.
I think the ‘having a job to go back to’ thing is because they own a production company and so things like Saturday night takeaway and I’m a celeb BELONG to ant and Dec don’t they?

May be wrong but that’s always been my impression. So if itv didn’t have ant back they could then just sell two of the highest rated tv shows to another channel

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yeah, The Masked Singer is really the only original investment I can think of that ITV has made for prime time Saturday night in, what, 10 years+? I can't think of anything else they've really done on a Saturday night that's new other than that.

I was like many people with Masked Singer, just saying it's going to be naff, and what a waste of money, well I ended up hooked and googling along trying to work out who they all were.
There’s supposed to be a dancing spin off in the pipe line. Not sure it will work as well, but they won’t know till they try.

Luce0331

VIP Member
He had her loyalty, love and support throughout their marriage, but that doesn't seem to count for anything. Let's not forget that he was shagging her close friend behind her back too. I doubt he was too worried about the dog then.
So because he was getting laid he doesn’t care about his dog? Right 😂

• Haha
She doesn't look rough! Just because she's not a size 8, tango tanned bimbo with false tits, nails, and eyelashes.
Nobody is asking her to buy fake titties, all she needs to do is brush her hair and maybe wash her face. If she turned up to do my ake-up I'd shut the door in her face