Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What?

I agree! ADHD is still very misunderstood, and someone with Ant’s high profile could do so so much to raise awareness and change people’s perceptions of the condition.
Not everyone wants to talk about their medical conditions, even those in the public eye and nor should they feel like they have to.

Reactions: 2
Why were the media problematic? Just for the sake of it? If you want to find out what is really going on, follow the money. And the money leads to Ant, his PR and ITV. Maybe gaslighting is the wrong word, but the definition of gas lighting is making someone believe that they are in the wrong when really you have done something wrong. And Ants people went all out to blame Lisa for Ant's issues- blaming her for his alcoholism and his cheating to save him and keeping their cash cow going.
I disagree. I think he came out looking bad too and I didn't see them once blame her for his bad behaviour. I do however think she was an enabler and that she is bitter about it all. I don't blame her for being bitter but it's not a good look no matter how valid those feelings are.

TBH I think they both came out looking like shit. They certainly aren't those bright eyed kids they were 20 years ago. They both now look like they've lived life far too hard

Amelia99

VIP Member
The tabloids make money from hits, but they also make money from PR companies paying them to moderate or delete comments or print puff pieces. They also receive exclusives about people in return for favourable press coverage. The issue here is Ants PR doing all of these things because they are paid by Ant to do it. So Ant is paying to take down his innocent, private citizen ex wife.
But do you know that for a fact?

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Do they have a celebrity prank this week? It is the only bit I sort of like and watch on catch up. The rest of it is rubbish.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
How did she try to cling on? She supported him through rehab and then as soon as he left he shacked up with the PA.... didn’t she find out about the PA through the papers?
Lisa hasn’t sold any stories, she had the paps hounding her and she liked a few comments on Twitter. She’s not once spoke about him. I get people love ant and Dec and that’s fine, but come on lisa hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s been dragged out so long because ANT wanted a non disclosure and everything on his terms, and why should he?
yes they broke up and that happens, but they way he did it or was advised to was poor. It was clear he’d obviously had a thing with this pa before announcing his split. He didn’t just come straight from rehab to getting with his pa. funny how his new missus seems to forget she has kids?
I don't think the papers are allowed to print photos of the children, although I may be wrong and maybe her ex partner has parental responsibility for them, and not her.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
And as for Ant's drinking he's evidently recovered enough to joke about it in his speech
View attachment 702697
I presume this quote is from the press. How did they get hold of his speech or did one of the guests who were there speak to the press about it?

Also it just mentions the opening line and that’s it. The next sentence jumps to how the guests got there. What was the reaction to Ant’s opening line from the congregation: did they laugh? Did they grimace? Did they laugh nervously? Did he follow that line with “and Anne-Marie saved me?”

It’s a bit out of context.

If he said it for the laughs then I think it’s not something you should be joking about but if he said something immediately after that about his recovery then that changes the context some what.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Sorry to hear that.
Buried in a pink frock?

Curious also!
Not sure but the Sun had an article from 2018, a source and Anne Marie's friends make her sound like a saint and Lisa like the devil incarnate. It includes the following but not the date when this happened

@Gym&Tonic article i mentioned on Secret Celeb Gossip
Screenshot_20210807-204741_Messenger.jpg

BigMavis

VIP Member
The paps might as well just tag along for walk, maybe thats who the article is referring to when they say he bumped into a chum.

Bird Lady

Sorry about the reply to an old-ish post! Honestly if my husband suddenly swanned off I would act in much the same way. It's horrible when you're still in love with someone who doesn't love you, how do you cope with that? Maybe she thought if she fought enough and waited enough he'd change his mind. I have nothing but sympathy for her. Can't stand Ant now. And yes, he certainly should've given her the dog, especially as he now has new dogs with his new girlfriend.
Hmmm... old habits die hard. Been there before, read the book, worn the t-shirt. Except this time it was more than just a fling.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The strangest thing I think is the no show from willoughby.
These weddings are planned WELL in advance.
The fact she’s on holiday is really odd as there are only certain places she could go in any event. Nothing long haul.
Nothing on SM either and she documents every last bit she’s wants her adoring “ fans “ to know about.
I think it’s more to do with the James Grant connection.
She never misses an opportunity like this usually.
Curiouser and curiouser
I‘d completely forgotten that she’s supposed to have left James Grant. It’s very odd thought as you say, as surely you put issues like that aside for a wedding.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Lisa must have some serious dirt on ant (plus everyone at ITV) for him to be offering her more than half his 50mil fortune. I don't think it's settled yet as far as I can tell from recent articles
Is he offering half his fortune or is she demanding though?

Danni_louu

VIP Member
What really annoyed me last night was the whole “were JLS gonna make it in time for the end of the show show” bit. Calling them on the tube, but the little “live” bit in the top corner disappearing every time it cut to JLS making it plainly obvious even to the biggest idiot it was a pre-record. If they were actually on the tube, and cutting it fine, I would’ve enjoyed that bit. But the fakery astounds me. I totally don’t believe the people doing the karaoke don’t know about it, because a camera has to be set up at some point.

The realest moment of the show was when that women swore when she saw her husband dancing at Magic Mike.

And Stephen Mulhearn can just fuck off, odious, irritating, egotistical little prick.
ahh do you no what I met Stephen mulhearn he was lovely. Ben Hamlin was aTwat

• Wow