Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I cannot wait to see the pics.
I think we will see Schofield, Holly, Rochelle and Marvin, Alesha, Amanda, Walliams, Mulhern, Banjo etc etc. It will be like an edition of Britain’s Got Talent on drugs/alcohol ahem..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we will see Schofield, Holly, Rochelle and Marvin, Alesha, Amanda, Walliams, Mulhern, Banjo etc etc. It will be like an edition of Britain’s Got Talent on drugs/alcohol ahem..
All the nobodies. Marvin and Rochelle do my tits in.

Reactions: 10
All their 'nearest and dearest' for the quiet wedding away from the razzmatazz of showbiz then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Full on showbiz wedding of the year but traditional as apparently the bride and groom are both down to earth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't blame her, I said she was an enabler. You can be sure if my partner had substance issues I would become teetotal with them.

You sound really invested in Lisa. Is that you?
I agree with you.
Noone is saying Lisa was to blame but many relationships do not survive addictions. This is no different.

Lisa has gotten a lot of money and has a new partner. She'll be fine.

Let's be honest they are obviously better off apart.

Reactions: 2
Has it been banded around where the wedding is? I’ve heard Chewton Glen....I’ve got a friend that lives nearby there...I’ve messaged to ask him about the ring of steel 😂

Reactions: 4
They will all be doing their 'Oh I'm sooooo hungover' act on ITV Monday then, I presume!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with you.
Noone is saying Lisa was to blame but many relationships do not survive addictions. This is no different.

Lisa has gotten a lot of money and has a new partner. She'll be fine.

Let's be honest they are obviously better off apart.
Lisa has gotten a lot of money - don't think that was the reason she would have wanted her marriage to end. She earned her own money, yes probably not millionaire status, but she was successful by her own talent not on his coat tails and rags like the Daily Mail published dreadful pictures of her when they were made out to be the beautiful couple when they were so not, it annoyed me no end.

Reactions: 10
Have a drive by and report back on the ‘ ring of steel’ 😂
Certainly be interesting to see if the 'ring of steel' is just for privacy or because of a magazine deal, especially after his comments on being offered a magazine deal for his first wedding.
Also the interesting comments about his first proposal, nowadays imo every personal moment isn't hijacked by the press its willingly given to them
20210805_200818.jpg
20210805_200942.jpg

20210805_200804.jpg

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Pretty much a rehash of the last article still sticking with the simple wedding for down to earth people whilst the pictures are of the barriers and red carpet ropes. :ROFLMAO:

Few more details in case you all want to rush and see (actually making the 'ring of steel' necessary) :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210806-130950_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-130917_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They must be expecting crowds :oops: I hope Lisa goes to ground over the next few days so they don't get pics of her putting the bins out or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They must be expecting crowds :oops: I hope Lisa goes to ground over the next few days so they don't get pics of her putting the bins out or something.
Wonder if they had the decency to inform Lisa of the date when they first booked it or if she had to work it out from the clues in the tabloid press.

Reactions: 3
Has it been banded around where the wedding is? I’ve heard Chewton Glen....I’ve got a friend that lives nearby there...I’ve messaged to ask him about the ring of steel 😂
I've stayed there and wouldn't pay £1k for a room. Of course it may have been spruced-up to the nth degree since then. Basically, they've had to invite all the 'celebs' who are signed up to their agency.

Reactions: 5
I've stayed there and wouldn't pay £1k for a room. Of course it may have been spruced-up to the nth degree since then. Basically, they've had to invite all the 'celebs' who are signed up to their agency.
Apparently it’s not there . Agree though, 1k per night needs to be out of this world, literally!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.