Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly be interesting to see if the 'ring of steel' is just for privacy or because of a magazine deal, especially after his comments on being offered a magazine deal for his first wedding.
Also the interesting comments about his first proposal, nowadays imo every personal moment isn't hijacked by the press its willingly given to them
View attachment 698734View attachment 698735
View attachment 698747
Wow! I got married on the same day! I didn't realise that! My wedding cost £5000 though :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2
Completely new to this thread but I drove past heckfield place last night and you could see the set up for a big wedding.. lots of flash cars pulling in too. Then when I woke up this morning I saw the ‘news’ article saying that’s where they’re rumoured to get married it clicked!

Reactions: 9
Completely new to this thread but I drove past heckfield place last night and you could see the set up for a big wedding.. lots of flash cars pulling in too. Then when I woke up this morning I saw the ‘news’ article saying that’s where they’re rumoured to get married it clicked!
You can always be our Tattler on the inside and take one for the team by being present at the 'ring of steel' to bring us the live gossip :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if there is no alcohol wouldn’t be fair on ant who is recovering
If he's actually recovered then it shouldn't be a problem for other people to have alcohol.

After the disgusting article by Dan Wootton can hardly blame Lisa for liking this tweet

Screenshot_20210807-111059_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If he's actually recovered then it shouldn't be a problem for other people to have alcohol.

After the disgusting article by Dan Wootton can hardly blame Lisa for liking this tweet

View attachment 701299

I am not one that really has devoted much time to Ant and his 'journey' but this article caught my eye on FB and clicked on it. Jesus Christ - Dan wootton is so far up the ass of Ant's PR team it is unbelievable. He is clearly just prepared to write anything because the PR machine could eat him up and spit him out if they chose. This article is proof that the whole machine of 'celebrity' is just ass licking and wiping to olympic standards. I really feel for Lisa as she seems to be blamed for many of Ant's problems...... they are contorting themselves to make it anyone elses fault but his.

Reactions: 17
I am not one that really has devoted much time to Ant and his 'journey' but this article caught my eye on FB and clicked on it. Jesus Christ - Dan wootton is so far up the ass of Ant's PR team it is unbelievable. He is clearly just prepared to write anything because the PR machine could eat him up and spit him out if they chose. This article is proof that the whole machine of 'celebrity' is just ass licking and wiping to olympic standards. I really feel for Lisa as she seems to be blamed for many of Ant's problems...... they are contorting themselves to make it anyone elses fault but his.
Agree completely both Ant and Dec seem to be lacking in decency. In the first book Dec says how lovely Lisa was to him and he was certainly no friend to her
20210805_205217.jpg

Small update
Screenshot_20210807-121319_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Agreed. Dec cast her off without a backward glance. It must have hurt Lisa very much. Still, when Ant has his next meltdown which he assuredly will, she's out - someone else will have to mop up the tit.

Reactions: 19
I don't get why Lisa is still so bitter. Move on. She got a fat pay off, has a new guy, etc. Yet she's being childish STILL liking tweets. Bet she can't wait to see pics from it. Poor bf is gonna be hearing all about it this weekend

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't get why Lisa is still so bitter. Move on. She got a fat pay off, has a new guy, etc. Yet she's being childish STILL liking tweets. Bet she can't wait to see pics from it. Poor bf is gonna be hearing all about it this weekend
Have you actually read the disgusting article written by Dan Wootton published yesterday, liking one tweet about weather after a hatchet job almost certainly ordered by the ex is hardly bitter. You could also ask why Ant still feels the need to make sure Lisa gets slated in the press if he has moved on so happily.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Were you talking to her or what? Her husband ran off with the hired help, that is plenty to be pissed off about. She deserved every penny she got.
Oh ya I knew your name was familiar, you accused me in another thread that i believed in moonbumps and surrogates, subjects i never mention. Mudslinging is your game.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.