Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why were the media problematic? Just for the sake of it? If you want to find out what is really going on, follow the money. And the money leads to Ant, his PR and ITV. Maybe gaslighting is the wrong word, but the definition of gas lighting is making someone believe that they are in the wrong when really you have done something wrong. And Ants people went all out to blame Lisa for Ant's issues- blaming her for his alcoholism and his cheating to save him and keeping their cash cow going.
I disagree. I think he came out looking bad too and I didn't see them once blame her for his bad behaviour. I do however think she was an enabler and that she is bitter about it all. I don't blame her for being bitter but it's not a good look no matter how valid those feelings are.

TBH I think they both came out looking like tit. They certainly aren't those bright eyed kids they were 20 years ago. They both now look like they've lived life far too hard

Reactions: 2
I disagree. I don't for a single second he gaslighted her. I do however believe the media was problematic.

But she also didn't make things easier for herself by publicly supporting nasty statements about them etc
I think many people would be upset and like some tweets after living with someone who in his own words
Screenshot_20210727-201719_Samsung Internet.jpg

To then, and assuming we believe his timescale of events, get with someone who Lisa has known since 2009, worked for them and organised their 10th wedding anniversary party without even telling Lisa before it came out in the press is low.
Screenshot_20210727-202252_Google.jpg

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why it is always the woman’s fault? Anyone with experience of a loved who is an addict will tell you that you can do all you can to help them but ultimately they have to want to get help. Addicts lie, cheat, steal and yes gaslight others in order to cover their own actions and ensure they get their next fix.
An alcoholic doesn’t need to be in the gutter drinking a bottle of vodka a day in the stereotypical sense. There are far more functioning alcoholics out there than you would imagine , people that we may even work alongside.
as mentioned earlier Ant’s own MUM was in the car with him when he crashed into that family whilst drunk. But yes it’s all on Lisa to make sure he got help.

Reactions: 18
I disagree. I don't for a single second he gaslighted her. I do however believe the media was problematic.

But she also didn't make things easier for herself by publicly supporting nasty statements about them etc
All she did was like some tweets and why shouldn’t she when her drunk ex husband nearly killed someone yet the paps were hounding her trying to get the worst pictures possible whilst ant did exclusive woe is me interviews.

she never commented and she never sold her story. She’s also got her own career. She was clearly heartbroken so yeah maybe liking tweets wasn’t a great idea but you don’t think when you are in that moment

Reactions: 26
And she lost her job on BGT because they split, how is that fair?

All she did was like some tweets and why shouldn’t she when her drunk ex husband nearly killed someone yet the paps were hounding her trying to get the worst pictures possible whilst ant did exclusive woe is me interviews.

she never commented and she never sold her story. She’s also got her own career. She was clearly heartbroken so yeah maybe liking tweets wasn’t a great idea but you don’t think when you are in that moment

Reactions: 18
Why are they so obsessed with Ant walking his dogs it's baffling!
Presumably as all the pictures seem to be by splashnews, either he or his pr have tipped them off. Otherwise it's very bad luck that the paps are always there at the right time and place, and in that case then he clearly needs to vary his dog walking routine so as not to get papped every time.

Reactions: 8

It’s that you ant or Anne-marie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only press interested will be the ones that they call, keeping it low key indeed.

Ant will be dusting off his old photo albums, in order to find the most unflattering photo he can of Lisa at their wedding so that the tabloids can publish it on the day.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Anne Marie gets herself a dress that actually fits, woman usually squeezes herself into something a couple of sizes too small. For what reason I just don't know, vanity sizing?
Dec's wife had a lovely dress, very elegant.

Reactions: 4
Presumably as all the pictures seem to be by splashnews, either he or his pr have tipped them off. Otherwise it's very bad luck that the paps are always there at the right time and place, and in that case then he clearly needs to vary his dog walking routine so as not to get papped every time.
Because hes just a clean living bloke,walking his dog and minding his own business with only his paid for pap for company!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah, just don’t see why people love Lisa so much. The only person who needs justice is poor Dec.
Why poor Dec, surely the length of time they've worked together he would have been equally as likely as any of his family to see the alcohol problems.
And I really doubt that Lisa was calling the paps to take shots of her taking the bins out, whereas all pap shots of Ant and Anne Marie were all smartly dressed with makeup on, almost is if they knew the paps were going to be there.
Ant and Lisa had been together since the 90s common decency alone should have made him tell the press to leave Lisa alone but his pr team and ITV were obviously too busy with this narrative
20210729_194514.jpg
20210729_194526.jpg

Reactions: 14
And I really doubt that Lisa was calling the paps to take shots of her taking the bins out,
This seems to have stopped since she moved, so it sounds like one of her neighbours was spying on her and selling pictures to The DM. I suspect Ants PR have seen that their strategy has backfired too so they are concentrating on ' Look how happy and wholesome Ant is now' rather than the relentless bullying they meted out on Lisa for the terrible crime of being upset when her husband had an affair and ran off with their friend!

Reactions: 10
This seems to have stopped since she moved, so it sounds like one of her neighbours was spying on her and selling pictures to The DM. I suspect Ants PR have seen that their strategy has backfired too so they are concentrating on ' Look how happy and wholesome Ant is now' rather than the relentless bullying they meted out on Lisa for the terrible crime of being upset when her husband had an affair and ran off with their friend!
D'you think it was Rebekah Vardy? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.