Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Anne-Marie from?
Have to waffle for a few words as that answer is too short.

Looks like Phil Schofield has taken his wife 😐
Probably part of his contract - she still has to go to celeb things with him. :)

Reactions: 4
Looks like Phil Schofield has taken his wife 😐
Imagine the photos if he'd taken one of the runners from This Morning :ROFLMAO:

Flower girls and Dec's wife looks like Dec's daughter is one.
Screenshot_20210807-131725_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I love a wedding. The boys look well, can't wait to see the dress.

Oooooooh one shoulder and white.

Why the duck have a big white wedding like that when you’ve already been married before? I genuinely don’t see the point? I’ve always said that if I was famous I’d get married at Marylebone Registry office. If it’s good enough for The Beatles to get married in its good enough for anyone, anyway I digress… Everyone knows he’s just marrying his carer anyway, can’t have him falling off the waggon and ruining the ‘brand’ can we 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awww she looks beautiful.
She does, but then most brides do on their wedding day. As for that disgusting Dan Wootton article claiming she’s ‘the love of his life‘, pass me the sick bucket. Just another attempt at sticking the boot into Lisa, who’s also moved on and happy, Cant have that though either can we? Lisa moving on and being happy with her life. She always has to be the villain in the piece.

Reactions: 26
More photos of Ant and Dec and other celebs

This celebrity photoshoot in front of the flower arch is like OK magazine circa 2002. It screams a big fat deal with the papers: smile for the tabloids and I'll treat you to a #taxdeductible massage. Pippy Scofe posed solo but dragged Ms Lavendar along. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t stand Ant and Dec I have no idea why they are still so popular after all these years.

His new wife looks lovely and the dress is beautiful. Interesting to see who attends and who stays away.

I do feel sorry for Lisa, she was really dragged through the press and it has got to hurt having it all play out so publicly.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.