Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was seated along the row from him - sour faced .....
Not all the kissy faces that are shown in the article then :ROFLMAO: and far more importantly have you managed to star in any of the pap shots! (obviously don't out yourself if you are in them)

Reactions: 2
Not all the kissy faces that are shown in the article then :ROFLMAO: and far more importantly have you managed to star in any of the pap shots! (obviously don't out yourself if you are in them)
Thankfully no ! I was too busy knocking back my pimms.
He has some forehead right enough.

A540E1B1-8FE0-4E18-9DAE-8D37F8207C4C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Going to take a wild guess that the wedding is sometime within the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: 5
Going to take a wild guess that the wedding is sometime within the next couple of weeks.
I was listening to Kat Deeley earlier on radio 2, she was chatting to Alesha Dixon, at the end of the interview she said ‘ I’ll see you at a wedding next weekend won’t I’ so perhaps it’s Ants wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today's article must say it sounds neither low key nor in sharp contrast to his first wedding

The low key ceremony the papers/his pr keep mentioning
Screenshot_20210801-063800_Samsung Internet.jpg

His first wedding
Screenshot_20210801-064135_Google.jpg

Reactions: 2
Is this the face of a man in love who can't wait for his wedding at the weekend?

I actually think he looks tearful, I don't like him but I feel quite sorry for him in these pap walk pics, he doesn't look happy at all which is extra odd in a paid for set up photo

17525E67-FA03-4447-BD05-1ECC29D488B0.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is this the face of a man in love who can't wait for his wedding at the weekend?

I actually think he looks tearful, I don't like him but I feel quite sorry for him in these pap walk pics, he doesn't look happy at all which is extra odd in a paid for set up photo

View attachment 692432
Hopefully even though she is his live in sober companion it is a happy relationship as well, otherwise it sounds soul destroying.

Just seems such a shame when you read the first book they did because he sounds like a different person, he says that he and Lisa never courted the press as a couple and in this relationship he seems to do nothing but.
Still I hope he has beaten his demons and is happy.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Amanda Holden will be at the wedding, rumoured ex shag of Ant and enemy of Schofield.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.