Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might have a fold down ramp or dog steps? or their minder lifts him with Ant?
Maybe but it is not out for the small dogs , i know they are portable , in the 4th picture it looks like he is tapping the boot, urging the dog to jump. You would think at that stage any ramp would be in place. Maybe Ant lifts him🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe but it is not out for the small dogs , i know they are portable , in the 4th picture it looks like he is tapping the boot, urging the dog to jump. You would think at that stage any ramp would be in place. Maybe Ant lifts him🤷🏼‍♀️
Looks like he lifts him, or at least he did in the past (Hurley pics from last August), am unsure whether the little dog has leapt out of his hands or he has presumably gently thrown him in the car.
20210725_093238.jpg
20210725_093220.jpg
20210725_093302.jpg

Reactions: 2
If you look at photos of Ant with Lisa, before it all went wrong, Ant is properly smiling, even his eyes are smiling. With Ann Marie, he smiles but is dead behind the eyes. He doesn’t look like a blissfully happy man, he looks like he’s just realised what the small print on his contract actually means.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If you look at photos of Ant with Lisa, before it all went wrong, Ant is properly smiling, even his eyes are smiling. With Ann Marie, he smiles but is dead behind the eyes. He doesn’t look like a blissfully happy man, he looks like he’s just realised what the small print on his contract actually means.
It is quite sad, found a copy of Ant and Dec's first book (in the charity shop for 25p) and the way he talks about Lisa makes it sound that they were very much in love.

Reactions: 10
It is quite sad, found a copy of Ant and Dec's first book (in the charity shop for 25p) and the way he talks about Lisa makes it sound that they were very much in love.
I think they were very much in love but when you have addiction issues and your partner is not not supportive then you need to cut them out. Lisa kept drinking despite knowing he had issues

Reactions: 6
I think they were very much in love but when you have addiction issues and your partner is not not supportive then you need to cut them out. Lisa kept drinking despite knowing he had issues
He only admitted he had issues because he got caught and it was that or his career not because he wanted to

Reactions: 12
I'm not talking about him admitting it publicly. His family knew what was going on
Lisa's not the one who looks like she has had to marry her sober coach though ( despite Ant setting his attack dogs on her for years)

If he had tried to stop but she had not supported him, then you could say that, but you dont know what happened. It looks like they were both still drinking. He didnt 'want'to change until hed dumped her, had a car crash and his career was at risk. If he has to have someone who looks like his carer round all the time, he probably still doesnt want to change.

I'm not talking about him admitting it publicly. His family knew what was going on
Yes but I think he would have happily have carried on as he was and with Lisa. He’s only done this whole get clean, gone to rehab thing because he had no other choice. The fact they tried to spin that it was just pain is laughable really, surely no one believes that

Reactions: 13
Yes but I think he would have happily have carried on as he was and with Lisa. He’s only done this whole get clean, gone to rehab thing because he had no other choice. The fact they tried to spin that it was just pain is laughable really, surely no one believes that
Agree, this is what he said after the first rehab
Screenshot_20210727-085800_Google.jpg

Lisa's not the one who looks like she has had to marry her sober coach though ( despite Ant setting his attack dogs on her for years)

If he had tried to stop but she had not supported him, then you could say that, but you dont know what happened. It looks like they were both still drinking. He didnt 'want'to change until hed dumped her, had a car crash and his career was at risk. If he has to have someone who looks like his carer round all the time, he probably still doesnt want to change.
This is from a Mirror article about the stag do
20210727_090526.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Exactly his family knew what was going on, in fact his mother was a passenger in the car he ploughed into another vehicle with a family in. His mother was okay with her son drink driving, on the video clip in the papers at the time he was barely able to stand he was that pissed, yet he mother was fine to be in that car with him driving. Fall down drunk at ten o'clock on a Sunday morning. I'm so tired of people trying to blame Lisa for what he did, "oh, she drinks too, didn't support him" when the reality is he was the big money earner so his family and friends won't challenge him, surrounded by yes men, he cheated on her repeatedly and then when he was caught out he sets the press on her, she was blamed for him being a drunk, she was blamed in many comment sections for not "giving" him a kid, still now they are divorced and he is engaged to someone else and still Lisa is being blamed. It's nonsense, she appears to be a hardworking, low profile woman who has never sought out the press the way other wives of celebrities often do, yet still his pr agency have thrown her to the wolves to save his hide. If his life is so much better now away from the bad influence of Lisa why doesn't he just go off and live it, be happy, be content, stop having a face like a slapped arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly his family knew what was going on, in fact his mother was a passenger in the car he ploughed into another vehicle with a family in. His mother was okay with her son drink driving, on the video clip in the papers at the time he was barely able to stand he was that pissed, yet he mother was fine to be in that car with him driving. Fall down drunk at ten o'clock on a Sunday morning. I'm so tired of people trying to blame Lisa for what he did, "oh, she drinks too, didn't support him" when the reality is he was the big money earner so his family and friends won't challenge him, surrounded by yes men, he cheated on her repeatedly and then when he was caught out he sets the press on her, she was blamed for him being a drunk, she was blamed in many comment sections for not "giving" him a kid, still now they are divorced and he is engaged to someone else and still Lisa is being blamed. It's nonsense, she appears to be a hardworking, low profile woman who has never sought out the press the way other wives of celebrities often do, yet still his pr agency have thrown her to the wolves to save his hide. If his life is so much better now away from the bad influence of Lisa why doesn't he just go off and live it, be happy, be content, stop having a face like a slapped arse.
Absolutely this!! He cheated on her. Why didnt he just give her a divorce settlement and leave her be? It takes a special kind of scumbag to treat someone you've known since you were a teenager, who was your wife for more than a decade and who YOU cheated on like that for the sake of your own reputation. The ' she didnt give him a child's crap is nonsense too. Why is she the infertile one? If he wanted a child he would have asked for a younger sober coach to shack up with and had kids with her. Chances are either he is infertile or the issue was with both of them, especially if they are both heavy drinkers.

Reactions: 12
I don't blame her, I said she was an enabler. You can be sure if my partner had substance issues I would become teetotal with them.

You sound really invested in Lisa. Is that you?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don't blame her, I said she was an enabler. You can be sure if my partner had substance issues I would become teetotal with them.

Even he said he wasn’t going to be teetotal after the first rehab. Plus addicts, or indeed people who are into any kind of abuse, (which I'm not accusing him of) are very good at different faces for different people, its perfectly possible to be functional alcoholics and drug abusers, even his own interview mentions hiding pills so Lisa and Dec wouldn't notice.

ETA "Ant McPartlin leaves rehab and reveals he almost died from secret two-year addiction to super-strong pain" https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ction-drug-painkillers-rehab-alcohol-dec/amp/

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Lisa, just someone who is tired of women being blamed for men's wrongdoings. Have a nice evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Lisa, just someone who is tired of women being blamed for men's wrongdoings. Have a

You dont need to be Lisa to dislike seeing someone being publicly gaslighted and bullied on an industrial scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You dont need to be Lisa to dislike seeing someone being publicly gaslighted and bullied on an industrial scale.
I disagree. I don't for a single second he gaslighted her. I do however believe the media was problematic.

But she also didn't make things easier for herself by publicly supporting nasty statements about them etc

I disagree. I don't for a single second he gaslighted her. I do however believe the media was problematic.

But she also didn't make things easier for herself by publicly supporting nasty statements about them etc
Why were the media problematic? Just for the sake of it? If you want to find out what is really going on, follow the money. And the money leads to Ant, his PR and ITV. Maybe gaslighting is the wrong word, but the definition of gas lighting is making someone believe that they are in the wrong when really you have done something wrong. And Ants people went all out to blame Lisa for Ant's issues- blaming her for his alcoholism and his cheating to save him and keeping their cash cow going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.