Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just horrible, all the wedding reporting is so obviously throwing shade with the 'no showbiz razzmatazz' comments.
I want to like him and hope he has genuinely turned his life round, because I'm about the same age and the thought mentioned on here that Anne Marie is some sort of carer doesn't sound like a fun life to have it just sounds depressing.
But everytime we get the stories they are always so snidey and I can't believe that there is no way someone in his position couldn't say look leave my ex out of the stories. Which just makes me think he is one of those people that is unbearably petty.
Watch it, you'll get an offer from the DM to work as an unpaid intern churning out copy all day :D

I can't believe that there is no way someone in his position couldn't say look leave my ex out of the stories. Which just makes me think he is one of those people that is unbearably petty
This is what I think too. The reason for the stories/ the pictures of Lisa in her PJ's putting the bins out/ the sneaky photos outside her old house are printed in order to take the heat off him and to protect his reputation, whether it is the DM trying to protect their investment in ITV or his PR using them as a deflection. If he was a decent person he would have told them to stop or at least said something to defend her and wished her the best. The fact that he hasnt makes me think he is not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 16
Call me DM 📞 I'm ready to go with my busty displays, lithe pins and showstopping jaw dropping figure. I can probably make up tit too but just say my source told me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she really got £31m which she denies, he has the same amount and more. He could live in luxury even if he never worked again. He is a dick if hes resentful about being down to his last £31m when he dumped a woman who he has been with since he was 16 and has waged a campaign against her for no reason ever since their divorce with the full weight of ITV and the DM behind him.
Definitely not struggling for cash either him or Dec according to this.

Reactions: 4
Back to dog walks. What I really want to know is why you'd want to wear a long sleeved denim shirt in this weather

Also weird to see Dec filming separately

Reactions: 1
Its all weird as you'd think she was the one who dumped him as she'd met someone else while they were still together. He's almost obsessed about being seen as more happier now and making the right decision. It's almost like he knows he screwed up and resents the fact she's moved on and is showing she does not need him. Or he could just be resentful about the divorce settlement.
I think he misses her tbh and regrets dumping her and moving on. He’s probably bored stupid with Ann Marie.

I doubt it’s anything to do with the money, he’s absolutely minted and always will be.

I think his management advised him to leave her because they had such a party reputation as a couple. Someone I know was a regular at their aftershow parties and he said you needed stamina to keep up with Ant and Lisa.

Reactions: 12
Back to dog walks. What I really want to know is why you'd want to wear a long sleeved denim shirt in this weather

Also weird to see Dec filming separately

Don't like that dress at all. Very saggy in the boob area, that might be down to the cut of the dress, or a bad bra, or saggy boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️ belt isn't helping shape either. Hope it was early, too hot today for doggies

Don't like that dress at all. Very saggy in the boob area, that might be down to the cut of the dress, or a bad bra, or saggy boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️ belt isn't helping shape either. Hope it was early, too hot today for doggies
Good point about the dogs, must be awful for them in this weather.

Reactions: 2
Weird outfits to be wearing on the hottest day of the year 🧐 I can almost smell their whiffy armpits from here. At least Ann Marie has open shoes and her (unflattering) dress is short.

Having had a further nose through the photos, my vote is going with either bad bra or possibly no bra at all.

Reactions: 2
They must be so unlucky, 2 days in a row the paps just happened to be at the exact park at the exact time they were walking the dogs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don't think Lisa will be that bothered now, especially with a 31 million settlement. I mean that would soften any upset.
All those unflattering photos of Lisa its just silly, she's a middle aged woman FGS not someone in their early 20s. Also he is no oil painting himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just seen a photo of Hurley and he looks like humpty dumpty, labs put on weight really easily if you don't watch what they have. He needs to get on a Hills/Royal Canin slimming dog diet or else he's going to end up with loads of health problems.

• Sad
I've just seen a photo of Hurley and he looks like humpty dumpty, labs put on weight really easily if you don't watch what they have. He needs to get on a Hills/Royal Canin slimming dog diet or else he's going to end up with loads of health problems.
I was just wondering how he got into the boot. We have a large gs, getting on in years now, he wouldn't manage that leap. Even though he is taller than Hurley ( who is getting on in years too)
Oh that top of AM's that costs £87 is quite raggy for the money...

Reactions: 3
I was just wondering how he got into the boot. We have a large gs, getting on in years now, he wouldn't manage that leap. Even though he is taller than Hurley ( who is getting on in years too)
Oh that top of AM's that costs £87 is quite raggy for the money...
They might have a fold down ramp or dog steps? or their minder lifts him with Ant?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.