Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously not in the contract
Makes it so obvious its a pap piece though doesn't it. Especially as the headline/thumbnail is can't keep their hands off each other. Either as you say not in the contract or she's got the arse (ha ha) that he's trying to feel up her arse in public.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is he kissing weirdly? Why even set this up 🙄
Yup, that set up pap pic is definitely not a kiss! Don't know what it is, but its definitely NOT a kiss! 😬. Come on Ant, you should know better than that by now!!

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is he kissing weirdly? Why even set this up 🙄
Not just you looks like a posed kiss to be sure the paps get the shot. And I presume it's in reply to seeing Lisa's picture with her boyfriend on the beach (which the papers stole from her Instagram account rather than being a pap shoot)

Reactions: 4
Nah there's something wrong there. Definitely not right!
I wonder if he’s a horrible person to be with (drug addition or not) Lisa never looked happy and this Anne Marie seems to have had the life drained out of her. I see another separation NDA coming

I wonder if he’s a horrible person to be with (drug addition or not) Lisa never looked happy and this Anne Marie seems to have had the life drained out of her. I see another separation NDA coming
Certainly every post of Lisa with the new boyfriend (on her Instagram) she looks happy and natural rather than appearing posed.

• Sick
Aren’t the daughters teenagers? So why is sh sitting on Ant’s knee
Assuming it's likely to be the younger daughter who im guessing is only just a teenager, see source below. My daughter is about the same age and will still come and sit on my knee for the occasional hug.
ETA but I wouldn't have her sitting on my knee if we were out in public, nor would she want to in case her friends saw.

Last edited:
Assuming it's likely to be the younger daughter who im guessing is only just a teenager, see source below. My daughter is about the same age and will still come and sit on my knee for the occasional hug.
ETA but I wouldn't have her sitting on my knee if we were out in public, nor would she want to in case her friends saw.
I feel that article is taking low blows...mentioning Ant's longing for children when it's been fairly well documented they had struggled with conceiving including many failed IVF attempts. Shifting the blame onto Lisa for not having kids is so out of line.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.