Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason for yesterday's 'picture exclusives becomes clear, another petty pr piece. 3 days ago Lisa posted on her Instagram a flattering article from OK magazine. with a picture where she looks fabulous and isn't referred to as an ex wife.

If as we are meant to believe his life is wonderful with 'his rock' then why can't he or his pr team accept that Lisa is allowed good press without some childish 'my life is wonderful article appearing soon after.
Screenshot_20210505-084828_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210505-084913_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210505-084931_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
The reason for yesterday's 'picture exclusives becomes clear, another petty pr piece. 3 days ago Lisa posted on her Instagram a flattering article from OK magazine. with a picture where she looks fabulous and isn't referred to as an ex wife.

If as we are meant to believe his life is wonderful with 'his rock' then why can't he or his pr team accept that Lisa is allowed good press without some childish 'my life is wonderful article appearing soon after.
View attachment 560158View attachment 560159View attachment 560160
Its all weird as you'd think she was the one who dumped him as she'd met someone else while they were still together. He's almost obsessed about being seen as more happier now and making the right decision. It's almost like he knows he screwed up and resents the fact she's moved on and is showing she does not need him. Or he could just be resentful about the divorce settlement.

Reactions: 11
Its all weird as you'd think she was the one who dumped him as she'd met someone else while they were still together. He's almost obsessed about being seen as more happier now and making the right decision. It's almost like he knows he screwed up and resents the fact she's moved on and is showing she does not need him. Or he could just be resentful about the divorce settlement.
A bit like a kid who doesn't want to play with a toy but doesn't want anyone else to have it.

Reactions: 9
Do they do anything else? I've never known so many articles to be written about the same mundane everyday task! 😴
You could always have the telling off from The One Show story, but sadly that doesn't come with the sheer bitchiness of the DM comments. :ROFLMAO:
Plus I'm a woman and I might have said cameraman as well, pap shots are fair game though, as a pap shot is something I'd never do if I was famous instead of ordinary.

Poor Lisa, brings it home how strong she must have been to be dealing with her dad's illness,divorce stress and awfulness from the press all at the same time.

Reactions: 10
Posting the DM story. Sun story as mentioned in the article is much the same other than saying they are marrying in a London church.

Last edited:
Bit of a filler piece. Downplaying 2018 as "a bit of a break" but probably more honest with "its a miracle we still work together again"
Finally progressed to an article without a wedding picture of Ant and Lisa though.

he could just be resentful about the divorce settlement.
If she really got £31m which she denies, he has the same amount and more. He could live in luxury even if he never worked again. He is a dick if hes resentful about being down to his last £31m when he dumped a woman who he has been with since he was 16 and has waged a campaign against her for no reason ever since their divorce with the full weight of ITV and the DM behind him.

Reactions: 10
When will the Lisa stuff stop? I suspect even on his wedding day she'll get a number of mentions. The bride chose a streamlined gown to emphasise her curves which is in contrast to Ants first wife Lisa Armstrongs choice of bridal attire she wore on her wedding day in 2006. Lisa whom Ant was married to for 11 years is said to be devastated at the union. Ant and his bride will have an alcohol free honeymoon whilst Lisa Armstrong rages at home alone, it is unclear whether Hurley is staying with her while the happy couple enjoy their romantic getaway.
We have reached out to her spokesperson to comment but have yet to get a response.

• Sad
When will the Lisa stuff stop? I suspect even on his wedding day she'll get a number of mentions. The bride chose a streamlined gown to emphasise her curves which is in contrast to Ants first wife Lisa Armstrongs choice of bridal attire she wore on her wedding day in 2006. Lisa whom Ant was married to for 11 years is said to be devastated at the union. Ant and his bride will have an alcohol free honeymoon whilst Lisa Armstrong rages at home alone, it is unclear whether Hurley is staying with her while the happy couple enjoy their romantic getaway.
We have reached out to her spokesperson to comment but have yet to get a response.
Its just horrible, all the wedding reporting is so obviously throwing shade with the 'no showbiz razzmatazz' comments.
I want to like him and hope he has genuinely turned his life round, because I'm about the same age and the thought mentioned on here that Anne Marie is some sort of carer doesn't sound like a fun life to have it just sounds depressing.
But everytime we get the stories they are always so snidey and I can't believe that there is no way someone in his position couldn't say look leave my ex out of the stories. Which just makes me think he is one of those people that is unbearably petty.

Reactions: 8
Ant is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was joking, I can assure you I'm no Ant fan. Just pointing out how I think the press will report this, which I think is most unfair given he was the adulterous pig and Lisa trusted Anne Marie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.