Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont think ant gives a tit anymore you can tell he just doesn't want to do all this crap its just off putting when your watching them live and you can get the vibe he only doing it through a contract and money.

The smtv thing should of been on the last episode of the series as its just got so boring.
Certainly you'd want the money if you're buying a Porsche (DM comments thought it was £150k) and an expensive engagement ring.
Not sure how much Covid and lack of audience has to do with it. If you watch either the game boy series or lunch box legend video on their Instagram both Ant and Dec seem to really be enjoying themselves.

Reactions: 2
The shows finished but not the pair themselves. Itv will not let them go, no way. I think more adult humour would work, rather than innuendo or something more serious with Dec on his own.
I don't know why itv continue to whip shows well past their sell by date, they've done it with BGT and xfactor too.

Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is getting ready, not for the last episode of takeaway but for the last driving fiancee home from work photo.

However will we manage with only the dog walking and matching clothes stories to keep us entertained. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 6
The article is so sickly that it’s definitely written by his management
Can't decide what I find the most amusing in that article.
The missing word errors, the price of the car to give that relatable touch to ordinary people, or 'obviously she said yes straight away', which has imo a delightfully double edged meaning. Almost as good as the Father's Day card I saw years ago "It takes a special kind of man to be a father like you"
ETA gutted that it is only found through Google search not anywhere else and has hardly any comments had planned a pleasant morning's entertainment of pictures, comments then the article itself, all accompanied by chocolate eggs. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Glad to see they are okay not pleasant to know a burglar is targeting your house, whether you are a celebrity or just an ordinary person.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think I've said before but Anne Marie looks so much more like a carer than a romantic partner whenever she's pictured with Ant. There is something about their "perfect relationship" story angle that just doesn't ring true to me at all.

I'm really fed up of Ant and Dec in general at this point. I enjoy a bit of mucking around and a good giggle but with these two now in their mid 40s it just does not work for me any longer.

I wish it was easier for new blood to get a shot in the media. ITV especially is so stale and incestious I've barely watched anything on it for years.
You mean because he’s always with either her or her mum? Not so much carer but maybe because she knows exactly what he’s like and how much he can be trusted. ☕

Reactions: 5
You mean because he’s always with either her or her mum? Not so much carer but maybe because she knows exactly what he’s like and how much he can be trusted. ☕
Hardly the mark of a good relationship if you can't trust your partner at all, whether in regards to cheating, sobriety or cleanliness. It sounds more sad, lonely and with slight red flags about it, if your summary is right.

Back to the dog walking pics. Love the woman in the yellow trousers wtf face (pic 9)

Reactions: 4
How are the ratings doing? That's the only thing that will matter
this series began at over 7 million

settled between 6.2 and 6.3 million

finished last Saturday with 5.2 million

time for Takeaway to go now

this series began at over 7 million

settled between 6.2 and 6.3 million

finished last Saturday with 5.2 million

time for Takeaway to go now
Could the low ratings be due to no studio audience and therefore no atmosphere? I agree though we don't watch it in this house as its just passé. My only solution for Saturday night family tele is bring back Gladiators.

Reactions: 9
Could the low ratings be due to no studio audience and therefore no atmosphere? I agree though we don't watch it in this house as its just passé. My only solution for Saturday night family tele is bring back Gladiators.
I think a proper Gladiators reboot would work somewhere like BritBox

that way less chance of it falling

and streaming companies seem to want to take risks

I think after 20 years of Takeaway people want something new

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It probably deserves one more go with an audience. Then decide if it's done or this was a blip.

Reactions: 3
Another nice picture of Lisa and her boyfriend. Shame that the press always steal from her Instagram account, it's not like she's called the paps. (And yes I know this is slightly hypocritical as I've obviously found it myself in the press to post here)
Crosby beach for anyone that's curious.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.