Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was just me who was thinking this. It’s absolutely awful.
Sadly have to agree, with the exception of the Double Trouble bit, which is like one of those cheesy Netflix films that are so bad they are good.

ETA Erasure was okay

Reactions: 3
Do they have a celebrity prank this week? It is the only bit I sort of like and watch on catch up. The rest of it is rubbish.

Reactions: 2
You know something is on the way out when papers live report how terrible the show is. Last season.

Any pics of bring your carer (fiancé) to work yet?

that’s all I’m on this thread for now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the film parts have always been awful but this year take the crown as the worst

Reactions: 1
Did they show the things they did on Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women tonight? (or was that a rumour)

Reactions: 1
They are gone now I hope. So past it! I get it’s hard times but they’re the tit off the shoe at this point.

How are the ratings doing? That's the only thing that will matter

New to this thread, haven’t even read through it yet, but was compelled to come on after tonight’s show. What an utter crock of tit. How are these two some of the highest paid presenters in the country?

Who is the target audience for Takeaway? Genuinely? I watched tonight with a 70 year old, 50 year old, 23 year old me and a 15 year old. None of us found any of it entertaining. So who is?

Reactions: 6
The segment with that woman who deceived her parents and her friend, and the won a free holiday was plain weird. It looked very staged, she wasn’t even surprised to be on the show, and then wasn’t even remorseful about what she’d done. Where on earth did they find her from.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The segment with that woman who deceived her parents and her friend, and the won a free holiday was plain weird. It looked very staged, she wasn’t even surprised to be on the show, and then wasn’t even remorseful about what she’d done. Where on earth did they find her from.
I thought the exact same thing. I think she knew what was going on!

I just dont think ant gives a tit anymore you can tell he just doesn't want to do all this crap its just off putting when your watching them live and you can get the vibe he only doing it through a contract and money.

The smtv thing should of been on the last episode of the series as its just got so boring.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.