Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many of us that are watching SNT have got dressed up and have a face full of slap? If they'd have come live to my living room they'd find me in my pjs with a glass of red.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So how many of us that are watching SNT have got dressed up and have a face full of slap? If they'd have come live to my living room they'd find me in my pjs with a glass of red.
If I was in the virtual audience I'd dress up and have a face on otherwise no

Reactions: 2
Well we've had no pap shots so far this week. What does everyone think to this comment from daily mail comments. I thought he looked like he was enjoying the show and quite happy and healthy.
Screenshot_20210314-144810_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Well we've had no pap shots so far this week. What does everyone think to this comment from daily mail comments. I thought he looked like he was enjoying the show and quite happy and healthy.View attachment 481862
He’s looked thinner and gaunter since the crash I’m guessing the no boozing and being healthier just made him lose weight and that often ages people

Suprised the bring your boyfriend to work shots haven’t been out this week though

Reactions: 3
Ant's knee seems to be doing well on that spinning table and playing basketball.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know Mariah Carey had been the bridesmaid on Chums (I must have been really hungover to miss that).

Reactions: 2
I've just watched the Caroline Flack documentary. Shame on you ITV for not protecting her the same way you protected Schofield and drunk driver McPartlin! Perhaps money was more important to you than her life! As an employer there was no duty of care whatsoever! That is shocking, shameful and unforgivable!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How skinny was cat Deeley?!!! 😳 Tooooo skinny.

Still love her though, seems like a genuinely lovely person, thought they had great chemistry between them all.

Reactions: 7
Is Cat still successful in the US? I felt a bit sorry for her when she still didn't realise that Cbeebies didn't want her book.

Is she still with paddy? I'm asking these questions but I will immediately Google it myself once I've posted. 😂 Could never understand how she was apparently working in the states but reportedly living in Downpatrick.

Reactions: 3
Is Cat still successful in the US? I felt a bit sorry for her when she still didn't realise that Cbeebies didn't want her book.

Is she still with paddy? I'm asking these questions but I will immediately Google it myself once I've posted. 😂 Could never understand how she was apparently working in the states but reportedly living in Downpatrick.
Yep she is still married to Patrick Kielty and they have 2 kids. I read somewhere that they've moved back here now because Patrick and one of the kids were caught in a shooting incident in a shopping centre and they didn't want gun violence in their future. No idea what either are doing/going to do for work back over here.

Reactions: 7

They live in Downpatrick? 😦

Reactions: 1
How skinny was cat Deeley?!!! 😳 Tooooo skinny.

Still love her though, seems like a genuinely lovely person, thought they had great chemistry between them all.
I only watch on you tube the silly thing they do with Celebs and must say I was impressed with Cat Deeley. I always had the impression she was a bit up herself and was waiting for her to throw a hissy fit at some time as she did not know it was Ant and Dec but she stayed calm all the way through. She really went up in my estimation when she moved "the bear" away from the fire instead of running away like some of the other so called celebs would have done.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.