Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were in the virtual audience on Saturday... all very much "primed", you could hear the moderators and producers talking over the show so yes very much "rigged"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We were in the virtual audience on Saturday... all very much "primed", you could hear the moderators and producers talking over the show so yes very much "rigged"
Interesting. What happens? I don't watch the show, so I've no idea.

Reactions: 1
I need more details! What could you hear them saying?

Reactions: 2
I thought presenters wore earpieces to have instructions related to them.

Reactions: 2
Well that was a new low 😂 watching Ant and Dec essentially playing a kids game of hide and seek/ what time is it Mr Wolf! Then the promotion of Tom and Jerry just for Rob Delaneys new film was sooo cheesy. I don’t know why it has to be so juvenile for prime time Saturday night. It couldn’t be any further in CBBC territory. The presenters all need an update, no one has a clue who Andi Peters is except oldies, and Stephen mulherne is just at the level of a Butlins compère from the 70’s.

Reactions: 9
Looks like this is going to be a weekly event :ROFLMAO:
This is really peeing me off now. Oh how the other half live. I mean what need is there for her to be there. Meanwhile us mortals are locked up like prisoners then have to endure this crap on tv every week 😂

Reactions: 7
Looks like this is going to be a weekly event :ROFLMAO:
Why is she allowed to be going to the studio during LOCKDOWN. I’m actually starting to believe the stuff about her actually being his minder and having to keep an eye on him if he can’t even be trusted to go to work alone

Reactions: 9
Why is she allowed to be going to the studio during LOCKDOWN. I’m actually starting to believe the stuff about her actually being his minder and having to keep an eye on him if he can’t even be trusted to go to work alone
A lot of us think this is the case. Not much of a life for him though is it?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
A lot of us think this is the case. Not much of a life for him though is it?
I didn’t really believe it but these photos of her leaving work with him EVERY week make you think, you don’t even see him walking the dog alone anymore. She went to Wales with him for I’m a celeb. Have we actually seen him anywhere without her?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t really believe it but these photos of her leaving work with him EVERY week make you think, you don’t even see him walking the dog alone anymore. She went to Wales with him for I’m a celeb. Have we actually seen him anywhere without her?
One dog walk I posted earlier (January) in the thread and even then it says he met a friend.

Back on the beak?? Eh? Marching powder?
Google seems to think so. The attachment was from last week, not sure how accurate it is as the general consensus is that bunnycuddles41 is Katie Price. (Certainly they seem very convinced that everyone wants to sleep with Katie Price but that Pricey has taste and would reject them, examples being Ant and Gordon Ramsey)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.