Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the paps would leave Lisa alone though. It can’t be fun. She’s divorced and they are shoving lenses in her face and rubbing it in that he’s marrying her friend. That’s rough.
Well said 👏👏

Reactions: 13
She doesn't look rough! Just because she's not a size 8, tango tanned bimbo with false tits, nails, and eyelashes.
Sort of, but she doesn't seem to ever make the best of herself. Often she looks like she's never even brushed her hair. The rolled out of bed and dressed in the dark look seems to be her default.

There's a happy medium between glamour shot ready and every day respectable. She doesn't come close to even the latter.

I do think the tabloids bully her though. The Mail is totally obsessed because it has links of some sort to ITV and no doubt wants to keep Ant, one of their biggest cash cows, sweet by bigging him up via tearing his ex down.

Reactions: 10
Sort of, but she doesn't seem to ever make the best of herself. Often she looks like she's never even brushed her hair. The rolled out of bed and dressed in the dark look seems to be her default.

There's a happy medium between glamour shot ready and every day respectable. She doesn't come close to even the latter.

I do think the tabloids bully her though. The Mail is totally obsessed because it has links of some sort to ITV and no doubt wants to keep Ant, one of their biggest cash cows, sweet by bigging him up via tearing his ex down.
The recent photos of her are much worse than usual. I’m beginning to think Ant is paying the paps to doctor them. Huge dark eye bags, and her body shape screams alcoholic - skinny legs and bloated tummy. I saw this with my mum. Very very sad, if that’s the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Ant and Lisa probably had a toxic, codependent relationship and that both had substance issues. When Ant was forced to get clean by ITV and his management he probably had no choice but to ditch Lisa because together they brought out the worst in each other. Their home was apparently party central with lots of booze(and probably drugs as well).

Reactions: 12
The recent photos of her are much worse than usual. I’m beginning to think Ant is paying the paps to doctor them. Huge dark eye bags, and her body shape screams alcoholic - skinny legs and bloated tummy. I saw this with my mum. Very very sad, if that’s the case.
Which photos are these?

Reactions: 2
I actually think it’s really crass of the papers to make out that a tweet she liked about a tit year is about f slaphead himself and nothing to do with the fact it’s been a tit year and she also lost her father

Reactions: 21
I actually think it’s really crass of the papers to make out that a tweet she liked about a tit year is about f slaphead himself and nothing to do with the fact it’s been a tit year and she also lost her father
Agreed, it's desperate beyond belief.

The fact that "journalists" can actually create entire stories around someone's social media activity just makes me sad. There have always been a gutter element to the press but it's certaintly at an all time low in 2021.

On another note, is it me or does Ant's fiancee look more like a carer when they are papped together? There is something "off" about the whole story with that relationship and how she saved him...it's all ever so conveniently timed.

Reactions: 16
She doesn't look rough! Just because she's not a size 8, tango tanned bimbo with false tits, nails, and eyelashes.
Nobody is asking her to buy fake titties, all she needs to do is brush her hair and maybe wash her face. If she turned up to do my ake-up I'd shut the door in her face

Reactions: 2
Agreed, it's desperate beyond belief.

The fact that "journalists" can actually create entire stories around someone's social media activity just makes me sad. There have always been a gutter element to the press but it's certaintly at an all time low in 2021.

On another note, is it me or does Ant's fiancee look more like a carer when they are papped together? There is something "off" about the whole story with that relationship and how she saved him...it's all ever so conveniently timed.
I did see a comment on Daily Mail last year on a story , that Ann-marie and Ant stayed in a room next to them on a holiday to Italy and he was loud and drunk and AM effectively was his carer. I do remember seeing the photos of them out and about on a trip to Italy in 2019 I think. It’s no life for me having to constantly babysit my man, plus she was his assistant previously so it’s a weird dynamic from the start!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wish the paps would leave Lisa alone though. It can’t be fun. She’s divorced and they are shoving lenses in her face and rubbing it in that he’s marrying her friend. That’s rough.
Why would the paps be following her around? She's not Kim Kardashian or some a-lister. She obviously calls them out to sell a few pics

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Which photos are these?
It was the most recent dog-walking story in the Daily Fail. There were pics of Lisa walking her dog too. The contrast in pics was not an accident. Ant and new girlf all dressed smart, make up, smiling, holding hands. Lisa on her own, looking frankly awful, miserable. That wasn’t an accident. Ant holding his new girlf’s hand while both walking a dog each is SO CONTRIVED! No couple with two dogs walks like that. It looks so bleeping strange! Here’s the link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Marie-Corbett-seen-time-getting-engaged.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would the paps be following her around? She's not Kim Kardashian or some a-lister. She obviously calls them out to sell a few pics
No one is going to tip off the paps to take unflattering photos of them! ITV and James Grant management have invested so much time and money in Ant having cleaned his act up and they will do anything to maintain that image. They are obviously scared that Lisa will spill the beans. They are using their muscle to intimidate her into silence.

Reactions: 19
No one is going to tip off the paps to take unflattering photos of them! ITV and James Grant management have invested so much time and money in Ant having cleaned his act up and they will do anything to maintain that image. They are obviously scared that Lisa will spill the beans. They are using their muscle to intimidate her into silence.
Stay quiet or we'll take pics or you with bags under your eyes looking like you've just come off the council estate?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They won’t be worried. As part of her settlement there will be a strict NDA.

Reactions: 4
It was the most recent dog-walking story in the Daily Fail. There were pics of Lisa walking her dog too. The contrast in pics was not an accident. Ant and new girlf all dressed smart, make up, smiling, holding hands. Lisa on her own, looking frankly awful, miserable. That wasn’t an accident. Ant holding his new girlf’s hand while both walking a dog each is SO CONTRIVED! No couple with two dogs walks like that. It looks so bleeping strange! Here’s the link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Marie-Corbett-seen-time-getting-engaged.html
Possibly unpopular opinion but I do think Lisa plays the victim a bit and enjoys the attention despite trying to appear otherwise. She'll know at this point her every move on social media will be siezed on so I do think it's deliberate when she "likes" certain tweets.

Though like I said I do think the press bully her as well. But I think it's a bit of a six of one, half a dozen of the other situation.

Reactions: 10
If I was Lisa, I'd take out an injunction against the press coming anywhere near me, she has the money to do that. Harry Styles took one out - when was the last time you saw him other than publicity shots or photographs he's commissioned? I'd also invest in a total makeover - NOT cosmetic surgery, but a personal trainer, a healthy diet, a wardrobe overhaul and perhaps some mindfulness classes. It can't do her self-esteem any good at all, to be constantly pictured looking dishevelled and unhappy. I hope she's not struggling with alcohol dependency - I doubt she'd be able to hold onto her career if she was chaotic and unreliable.

Reactions: 7
This is exactly how I feel - i'd love it if we didn't see her for a while and then she re-appeared looking all glam, healthy and happy.

If I was Lisa, I'd take out an injunction against the press coming anywhere near me, she has the money to do that. Harry Styles took one out - when was the last time you saw him other than publicity shots or photographs he's commissioned? I'd also invest in a total makeover - NOT cosmetic surgery, but a personal trainer, a healthy diet, a wardrobe overhaul and perhaps some mindfulness classes. It can't do her self-esteem any good at all, to be constantly pictured looking dishevelled and unhappy. I hope she's not struggling with alcohol dependency - I doubt she'd be able to hold onto her career if she was chaotic and unreliable.

Reactions: 5
This week when they had pics of him and Olivia Wilde at a wedding and also at a trailer. Pretty sure he doesn't have an injunction

This week when they had pics of him and Olivia Wilde at a wedding and also at a trailer. Pretty sure he doesn't have an injunction
He does in the UK. Or at least he did. It was during the time his stepdad was undergoing medical treatment.

Reactions: 8
Plus those pics of Harry this week are set up pap shots, Harry is only ever photographed on his terms when he wants to be photographed.

He does in the UK. Or at least he did. It was during the time his stepdad was undergoing medical treatment.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.