Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love ant and dec. I feel really bad for Lisa because heartbreak and breaks up are always awful especially when the other person moves on and you see pictures of them together. But yeah it seemed like a toxic relationship in their last few photos together they both looked rough and worse for wear maybe it was the healthiest for them to split. I feel so sorry for them with the dog situation that’s a tough one

Reactions: 2
I still find it appalling that Lisa had to lose her job at BGT to keep Ant happy. ITV seem like such a toxic, incesteous company to work for.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I still find it appalling that Lisa had to lose her job at BGT to keep Ant happy. ITV seem like such a toxic, incesteous company to work for.
I don’t feel bad about her losing that job. She only got it because of him. And bo offence but there are a lot of brilliant make-up artists that are far better than Lisa and she got a lot of her work due to being Ant’s wife. Obviously you take those opportunities but she can’t complain about losing them and in fairness to her she hasn’t

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel bad about her losing that job. She only got it because of him. And bo offence but there are a lot of brilliant make-up artists that are far better than Lisa and she got a lot of her work due to being Ant’s wife. Obviously you take those opportunities but she can’t complain about losing them and in fairness to her she hasn’t
She's a properly fully trained makeup artist and while I don't doubt Ant opened doors for her, would she have got and kept such a job for so long if she wasn't good at it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's a properly fully trained makeup artist and while I don't doubt Ant opened doors for her, would she have got and kept such a job for so long if she wasn't good at it?
I’m not saying she isn’t good but I’ve seen some of her work and she obviously have to come up with concepts for the othe mua’s to follow BUT I do think there are faaaaaar better mua’s than her. Tbh she is not that creative, which does not mean she’s not a good mua

Reactions: 3

Good for Lisa
Really hope this is true. She's in such a blessed position where she can do absolutely anything with her life now. Doesn't need Ant dragging her down with his PR crap anymore.

Reactions: 15
This is exactly how I feel - i'd love it if we didn't see her for a while and then she re-appeared looking all glam, healthy and happy.
You wouldn’t see that though, the press wouldn’t write about that, only when’s she’s on a tracksuit eating McDonald’s. The way they’ve treated her is disgraceful especially after the Caroline Flack stuff you’d think they would learn to not hound people

It’s really unfair to keep putting her in the papers, she never courted the press before she was just Ants wife who had her own career not some wannabe celeb.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but both Ant and Dec appear to have zero chemistry with either of the minders partners they have chosen. Just going by the photos. Ant’s beaming smiles everytime he is photographed with annmarie are so telling, almost like they called the paps or knew they would be there.

Reactions: 19
Body language expert judi james... who is also on itv payroll so isn’t going to say she’s a beard for him is she. 😂

“Judi said that some of their earliest pictures together show that Anne-Marie is “fiercely protective” over the “vulnerable” TV star. “

Yeah I bet she is looking after that cash cow that’s giving her and her kids a life of luxury

Reactions: 6
What I take away from that article is that Ant is incredibly vulnerable and needs looking after. Not exactly the foundations for love story of the century.
Cannot believe they still wheel out Judi James.

Reactions: 10
The daily mail appear to be baiting his ex wife with their headlines about the size of the rock he gave Anne-Marie. Surely if he wasn’t in on it he would ask them to stop, or ask his management to step in. It’s bleeping disgusting how he allows them to troll his ex whilst him and the new fiancé do pap strolls.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The daily mail appear to be baiting his ex wife with their headlines about the size of the rock he gave Anne-Marie. Surely if he wasn’t in on it he would ask them to stop, or ask his management to step in. It’s bleeping disgusting how he allows them to troll his ex whilst him and the new fiancé do pap strolls.
Yes I reckon they are definitely in on it. The size of the engagement ring you give your partner doesn't determine how much you love someone, more how much money you have. It just demonstrates that Lisa was with Ant when he didnt have as much money, so a long time ago, yet he has treated her despicably. Someone who was with him when he was a teenager. Hes the man who makes the money for all these PR's. He could call of his attack dogs and tell them to back off. The fact that he doesn't says a lot about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed that, with a close up of Anne-Maries massive rock. Really distasteful of them to compare the rings, definitely an agenda at play. She’s moved on, he's moved on, she shouldn't be mentioned again in relation to his new life.
Sometimes I think her anger caused the press interest, the liking tweets, the boxes of his belongings dumped out on the street. I wonder if they do this to see what reaction if any it causes.
I don't think many of us are all that bothered, I tend to look at her through my fingers.

Reactions: 5
Isn't it amazing how quickly the tabloids (I'm including the Daily Fail) have forgotten about the teflon coated one's year long absence from the television, because of the his drink and drive offence.

Reactions: 11
Isn't it amazing how quickly the tabloids (I'm including the Daily Fail) have forgotten about the teflon coated one's year long absence from the television, because of the his drink and drive offence.
It's very unfair imo. There's something about him that I've never warmed to, I like Dec. The genealogy show they did was interesting, I feel Ant is fragile.

Reactions: 7
I have mixed feelings towards Ant, on one hand I feel sorry for him, he never seems to be at ease with himself and then you get stories like this which makes me feel he could be quite petty.

Reactions: 3
She definitely looks like his minder, the photo of them walking doesn’t look like a couple in love, In fact she looks rather odd in that photo

Reactions: 4

Ant must spend a fortune paying the press for the good PR. It's been easily forgotten that he's a mess that put lives at risk and got away with it all very very lightly.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.