Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a teenager I worked for someone that had worked with A&D previously and she was 100% insistent that Dec was gay.

Reactions: 9
Who looks after her children? How many does she have and how old are they? Quite a life change to take on someone else’s kids when you’ve non of your own. He seems to be very happy with the whole set up

Reactions: 3
Who looks after her children? How many does she have and how old are they? Quite a life change to take on someone else’s kids when you’ve non of your own. He seems to be very happy with the whole set up
She apparently has two daughters with her ex husband Scott.

Yes, can’t wait for his ex’s head to explode over this 😂
I somehow doubt Lisa would be bothered much. He was the one behind the smear campaign during the separation and divorce. Remember, she knows the fiancée so Lisa is probably out shopping for popcorn 🍿

Reactions: 11
I somehow doubt Lisa would be bothered much. He was the one behind the smear campaign during the separation and divorce. Remember, she knows the fiancée so Lisa is probably out shopping for popcorn 🍿
There was no smear campaign. There literally was no negatove press about her. Just loads of photos of her looking tit and taking a dig at Ant

Reactions: 5
When I was a teenager I worked for someone that had worked with A&D previously and she was 100% insistent that Dec was gay.
I heard that rumour too, from someone who said they worked for Gallowgate. He was allegedly in a long term relationship with a camera man? Is that what you were told, too?

I was, and still am cynical. People can pretend to be anyone they want online. I'd like to think Dec and Allie are a genuine couple, with a cute little daughter.

Reactions: 5
Ooh I’ve been waiting for this thread! I’m assuming Ant had a major Class A problem (...not prescription drugs) and he’s bought her silence.
Would it really be that surprising from any celeb if they did not touch coke etc?

Reactions: 1
I heard that rumour too, from someone who said they worked for Gallowgate. He was allegedly in a long term relationship with a camera man? Is that what you were told, too?

I was, and still am cynical. People can pretend to be anyone they want online. I'd like to think Dec and Allie are a genuine couple, with a cute little daughter.
I didn’t hear any details like that, just the basic “Dec’s gay” 😂 it was so long ago as well that I don’t even remember where or how she worked with them unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
So both women have blonde hair and are a similar age? Wow, spooky!!

On a separate note, Lisa's new boyfriend is quite a looker - she's definitely upgraded from her slaphead drunkard of an ex-husband ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So both women have blonde hair and are a similar age? Wow, spooky!!

On a separate note, Lisa's new boyfriend is quite a looker - she's definitely upgraded from her slaphead drunkard of an ex-husband ;)
Clearly he’s after her money as Lisa looks rough AF

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wish the paps would leave Lisa alone though. It can’t be fun. She’s divorced and they are shoving lenses in her face and rubbing it in that he’s marrying her friend. That’s rough.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.