Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ant most certainly cheated on his wife. Think about the NDA. What on earth could Lisa expose, apart from the drugs, that would ‘blow’ his nice boy image? It would be some ‘job’ recovering from the exposé of him being a naughty boy over the years.
His girlfriend is local. She is not a nice person. At all. Ant apparently got the dogs for her daughters. They’ve also been behind him in audience shots for TV shows. He’s properly buttering them up.

Reactions: 8
What I don't get is why he wasn't finished on ITV after that crash which he definitely did and Michael Barrymore who had nothing to do with that pool death was totally finished. Michael Barrymore was 1000X more talented than Ant. Theres one rule for one and one for another it seems.
Ant has had serious drug/alcohol problems for years never mind all that dressing it up to be down to a bad knee etc. he could have easily killed or seriously hurt that family in the car it wasn't that minor the car was a right off. I think Lisa deserves every penny shes got off him and more besides, he will have been terrible to live with.Shes miles better off on her own. When he relapses again I think that will be the end of him and he will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What I don't get is why he wasn't finished on ITV after that crash which he definitely did and Michael Barrymore who had nothing to do with that pool death was totally finished. Michael Barrymore was 1000X more talented than Ant. Theres one rule for one and one for another it seems.
Ant has had serious drug/alcohol problems for years never mind all that dressing it up to be down to a bad knee etc. he could have easily killed or seriously hurt that family in the car it wasn't that minor the car was a right off. I think Lisa deserves every penny shes got off him and more besides, he will have been terrible to live with.Shes miles better off on her own. When he relapses again I think that will be the end of him and he will do.
Michael Barrymore had a dead body floating in the pool at his house. He also left the scene of a crime. Don’t try and compare the two.

Reactions: 32
Michael Barrymore had a dead body floating in the pool at his house. He also left the scene of a crime. Don’t try and compare the two.
Also the public were (if I recall correctly - it might have just been me!) pretty sick of Barrymore by the time of that party and the death of Mr Lubbock, so relatively speaking, it was cheaper and easier for the TV companies to drop him, compared with the number of 'flagship' ITV shows Ant is involved in.

Reactions: 6
Also the public were (if I recall correctly - it might have just been me!) pretty sick of Barrymore by the time of that party and the death of Mr Lubbock, so relatively speaking, it was cheaper and easier for the TV companies to drop him, compared with the number of 'flagship' ITV shows Ant is involved in.
What ant did was bad but it’s really not comparable. Also declaring Barrymore as Completely innocent is a massive stretch.
Leaving the scene of a crime and getting his PA to remove something from the said scene should have been an offence itself.

Reactions: 14
Ant and Dec put an isolation conversation video on their Instagram yesterday and Lisa Ants ex wife "liked" the video which I found odd.
Or have I been on lockdown too long? 😂

Reactions: 5
You really think Barrymore had nothing to do with it? Have you seen the latest documentary on it? It doesn’t look good. There might even be a thread here about it.

What Ant did was bad but he was never involved in sexual assault and murder.

Reactions: 11
Excuse the slightly distasteful pun here but Barrymore had been hammering the nails into the coffin of his TV career for a long time before then. I sometimes wonder too, if Michael Barrymore had been heterosexual and a young, single mum appeared dead in his pool would we be as sympathetic as we are to him? I really don't think so. What happened to Ant is nowhere near what Barrymore "did" and it's offensive to say so.

Noone knows what goes on in a marriage but the drug use I'd hazard a very good guess that Lisa was complicit in. Cheating obviously, is another matter.

Reactions: 12
Ant and Dec put an isolation conversation video on their Instagram yesterday and Lisa Ants ex wife "liked" the video which I found odd.
Or have I been on lockdown too long? 😂
Probably stalking and did an accidental like. We’ve all been there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well it did appear that she refused to accept that their marriage was over for a long time. I just found it surprising that she didn't divorce him quickly given the way he dropped her rather than dragging it out. This might have been because she didn't want him to move on and marry the PA. Who knows? but he should have given her the dog.
Sorry about the reply to an old-ish post! Honestly if my husband suddenly swanned off I would act in much the same way. It's horrible when you're still in love with someone who doesn't love you, how do you cope with that? Maybe she thought if she fought enough and waited enough he'd change his mind. I have nothing but sympathy for her. Can't stand Ant now. And yes, he certainly should've given her the dog, especially as he now has new dogs with his new girlfriend.

Reactions: 16
Sorry about the reply to an old-ish post! Honestly if my husband suddenly swanned off I would act in much the same way. It's horrible when you're still in love with someone who doesn't love you, how do you cope with that? Maybe she thought if she fought enough and waited enough he'd change his mind. I have nothing but sympathy for her. Can't stand Ant now. And yes, he certainly should've given her the dog, especially as he now has new dogs with his new girlfriend.
Hmmm... old habits die hard. Been there before, read the book, worn the t-shirt. Except this time it was more than just a fling.

Reactions: 2
I think it's vile how Ant's wife was truly thrown under the bus and he came out of the whole situation rather unscathed considering his stupidity. Of course she didn't help herself by interacting on social media but he was the duck up, not her. He had great PR representation.

Reactions: 15
It seemed extremely unfair that Lisa lost her job on BGT because they split up. In the normal world it wouldn't be legal!

Reactions: 13
It seemed extremely unfair that Lisa lost her job on BGT because they split up. In the normal world it wouldn't be legal!
Well, with reading everything on the celeb gossip thread, it's definitely clear the entertainment industry isn't normal. 😂

I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted to keep the job anyway, why would she.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, with reading everything on the celeb gossip thread, it's definitely clear the entertainment industry isn't normal. 😂

I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted to keep the job anyway, why would she.
Haha thats true!

I think she would because she hadn't done anything wrong and its a prime time TV show...good for money and the CV.

They were back on top of their game on this years IAC and Ant looked fitter and healthier than he has in a very long time. I think it was very obvious to him that marriage problems aside and the car crash and all else that could have ended his career, Dec proved he would have been ok and would have survived as a single act. So it really was sink or swim.

Reactions: 11
Love him or hate him??? [Ant - changed title to be them both]

Wonder what Lisa would have spilled if he didnt get the NDA in the divorce?

I used to really like him but think he is quite arrogant now after the whole alcohol and drug situation
His arrogance knows no bounds. We have not heard the last of his actions. I have a sense we have more to come.

He has the support of everyone at itv so of course he's going to bounce back. They gave him a year off with no repercussions. They were both as stale and boring as they've always been.

Ant is probably a ’dry drunk’ now. So although he’s no longer drinking he hasn’t dealt with the demons that causes him to develop a problem in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.