Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ant must spend a fortune paying the press for the good PR. It's been easily forgotten that he's a mess that put lives at risk and got away with it all very very lightly.
I'm not sure he has got off that lightly though. Professionally its been smoothed over, he's back on tv and has paid the fine, but personally I have the feeling that it still weighs heavy on his soul.
I don't agree with the way Lisa has been treated but I hope his new relationship has brought real happiness, rather than being some kind of minder/carer relationship.

Reactions: 3

Ant must spend a fortune paying the press for the good PR. It's been easily forgotten that he's a mess that put lives at risk and got away with it all very very lightly.
Might be forgotten at ITV, won't ever be forgotten amongst a large sector of the general public in the same way that Cheryl "Biffa" Tweedy isn't forgotten for what she did in the nightclub toilets either.

Reactions: 15
Marriages and relationships break down every day but for the "adulterer" with a drug addiction and a drink driving offence to come out of this looking better than his ex is crazy weird.
I get the impression good guy Dec has had to baby sit this muppet for the best part of 20 years, looks like his fiancé has taken over that job.

Reactions: 16
She looks about as real as Britney Spears ’boyfriends’.
I wonder if she’s his sponsor or sober/accountability coach? Someone paid to be around him night and day to stop him partying?

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure he has got off that lightly though. Professionally its been smoothed over, he's back on tv and has paid the fine, but personally I have the feeling that it still weighs heavy on his soul.
I don't agree with the way Lisa has been treated but I hope his new relationship has brought real happiness, rather than being some kind of minder/carer relationship.
I suspect it is a minder/ carer situation. She works for his PR doesnt she? I mean obviously I dont know him, but surely if he was in any way remorseful about what happened he wouldnt be paying the DM to run disparaging stories about his ex every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 8
I know a few couples where their lives revolve around booze. One in particular where every weekend is arranged around their drinking. I often wonder what would happen if only one of them stopped. I do wonder if this is what happened to them, he’s cleaned up whatever he’s been on and she wasn’t up for it.
Also if you have always been high/drunk you must reassess your relationship when you are sober.

I think Dec is definitely the brains of the pair of them, ant is just riding on his coat tails.

Reactions: 9
I just had a look at her socials, I'm not sure how healthy it would be to share custody of your dog with an ex. But then people share custody of kids so 🤷. She looks wrecked. I might buy her version of bobbi browns face base.

Lisa's Avon make-up line is incredibly good value (as a former no expense spared cosmetics junkie). I use the light me up concealer - a dupe for YSL's Touche Éclat but half the price - and the foundation Skinvisible is pretty good quality too.
Honestly, I'm not an Avon lady touting for business ;)

If my husband buggered off, I would definitely want shared custody of our dog. He's my little hot water bottle at night (he sleeps on my feet) and I would miss him far more than my husband. I think Ant was particularly cruel, denying her full custody of Hurley.

Reactions: 20
I'll also vouch for Lisa's make up! Ive got the foundation and only bought it because i hate Ant and wanted her to do well but it's nice foundation, I've been using it for day time to save me using my Armani. I'll have to give the concealer a try too!

Lisa's Avon make-up line is incredibly good value (as a former no expense spared cosmetics junkie). I use the light me up concealer - a dupe for YSL's Touche Éclat but half the price - and the foundation Skinvisible is pretty good quality too.
Honestly, I'm not an Avon lady touting for business ;)

If my husband buggered off, I would definitely want shared custody of our dog. He's my little hot water bottle at night (he sleeps on my feet) and I would miss him far more than my husband. I think Ant was particularly cruel, denying her full custody of Hurley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'll also vouch for Lisa's make up! Ive got the foundation and only bought it because i hate Ant and wanted her to do well but it's nice foundation, I've been using it for day time to save me using my Armani. I'll have to give the concealer a try too!
Yes I wonder if thats some way of keeping track of her? He has 2 other dogs

Reactions: 4
Yes I wonder if thats some way of keeping track of her? He has 2 other dogs
Thats like saying someone with 3 kids should give their 3rd child to their ex to me 🤣

I am a avon lady and her make up is one of the biggest sellers from what I can see

The paps might as well just tag along for walk, maybe thats who the article is referring to when they say he bumped into a chum.

Reactions: 2
On a chilly January afternoon, there's only one thing to keep your spirits up and that's getting some spirits down ;)
🤣🤣 hope not, even though he acts like an arse with all the so staged pap walks and bad press towards Lisa, I hope he is managing to stay sober and clean.

🤣🤣 hope not, even though he acts like an arse with all the so staged pap walks and bad press towards Lisa, I hope he is managing to stay sober and clean.
There's too much at stake for him to breach his sobriety. He knows he will lose his career if he falls off the wagon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.