Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every week, the tabloids running headlines about SNT complaints. I don’t rem her it being complained about so much before.

Are they fluff pieces do you reckon?

Hiding a bigger story they can’t publish?

Reactions: 2
He did throw the dogs, bloody disgusting. The dogs could have landed badly and damaged their legs. You should never throw them. Hurley did not look good he never lifted his head, no interaction at all

Reactions: 1
He did throw the dogs, bloody disgusting. The dogs could have landed badly and damaged their legs. You should never throw them. Hurley did not look good he never lifted his head, no interaction at all
where was this?

Every week, the tabloids running headlines about SNT complaints. I don’t rem her it being complained about so much before.

Are they fluff pieces do you reckon?

Hiding a bigger story they can’t publish?
The press have little in the way of show biz news to report on at the moment, so they are just clutching at anything they can.

It was on Saturday night take away! The dogs were on the sofa with him and he threw them off! Playfully in my opinion but others think differently! As someone who is not an expert on dogs I can’t say anymore!
Oh I missed that as when I realised it was repeated stuff I turned over.

I know the whole thing about moving on second chances etc...but I feel the Ant and Dec whatever it was has been tarnished,nothing seems natural between them anymore

I know the whole thing about moving on second chances etc...but I feel the Ant and Dec whatever it was has been tarnished,nothing seems natural between them anymore
Yes. I think that Dec was really pissed off with Ant, and rightly so. This has obviously soured things no matter how they try and hide it.

Reactions: 3
Front page of tomorrow’s DM ‘How did Ant blow £20 million?’

E4416747-9F28-474C-B9C0-A3A4928372E0.jpeg

• Haha
He’s probably blown it up his nose.

Btw he has already paid off the ex. Hopefully she can afford a nice make-over now

Front page of tomorrow’s DM ‘How did Ant blow £20 million?’
That was a bit of a nasty article IMO. According to the report, "... he applied at Companies House to have Teecourt struck off, meaning that it can no longer trade, sell assets or make payments." Maybe the company was somehow tied up with his marital affairs so it had to be wound up as part of the settlement? Instead, it makes out that he's near-broke. And oh, the shame of suddenly selling his Aston Martin to drive a Range Rover (*sarcasm*) maybe he decided to get something more practical given his new partner has kids, and they have three dogs?

Regarding him throwing the dogs off the sofa, I don't think he did it as callously as people are making out (and I say this as a huge dog lover). Look at the affection he showed them initially - if he was cruel, he wouldn't have done that. I'm more inclined to think there were cushions on the floor, or their beds, that they landed on.

Just came for a read to see if anyone had picked up on how much Dec is being shown in "papped" photos this last week or so?

Wonder if there is something brewing.

Just came for a read to see if anyone had picked up on how much Dec is being shown in "papped" photos this last week or so?

Wonder if there is something brewing.
Do you read the ‘Secret Celeb’ thread? I think someone mentioned it on there yesterday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.