Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tasks bursting balloons and blowing flour Ant and Dec did, were like a kids party from the 70s. I love the Geordie duo but that was really lame.

Reactions: 1
I saw the Ant & Dec DNA Journey (because of Reasons, none of which being personal choice!) and they did address this. From what I understand, they were part-way through discovering their ancestry when this all kicked off and suddenly Ant went off to rehab. Dec said (something along the lines of) that at that point he was seriously pissed off, but also that as well as being a business partner, Ant was also his mate. So it was weird for him to be furious at the selfishness of Ant's actions in terms of their careers and the potential fallout for Dec himself as well as Ant&Dec, but also worried about his mate and wanting to support him. It must be weird being the other half of an act like that when one party does something hideous. On the other hand, Dec also said that this was a complete bolt from the blue and that Ant hadn't confided in him about his addiction issues... yeah, right.

Personally I don't hope Ant falls back off the wagon, but that ITV get rid of the current little clique and get some new talent in. A&D could quietly disappear into obscurity with their millions.
It's like Phil and Holly!

Reactions: 1
What really annoyed me last night was the whole “were JLS gonna make it in time for the end of the show show” bit. Calling them on the tube, but the little “live” bit in the top corner disappearing every time it cut to JLS making it plainly obvious even to the biggest idiot it was a pre-record. If they were actually on the tube, and cutting it fine, I would’ve enjoyed that bit. But the fakery astounds me. I totally don’t believe the people doing the karaoke don’t know about it, because a camera has to be set up at some point.

The realest moment of the show was when that women swore when she saw her husband dancing at Magic Mike.

And Stephen Mulhearn can just duck off, odious, irritating, egotistical little prick.
ahh do you no what I met Stephen mulhearn he was lovely. Ben Hamlin was aTwat

• Wow
Reactions: 2
On The Bible was cracking! I seem to recall everything else was a bit tit, though.

Reactions: 2
Have they always made comments that could be seen as referring to Ant allegedly enjoying the white stuff on Saturday Night Takeaway. Dec telling Ant to get lots of powder makeup, probably including a line up his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have they always made comments that could be seen as referring to Ant allegedly enjoying the white stuff on Saturday Night Takeaway. Dec telling Ant to get lots of powder makeup, probably including a line up his nose.
I thought that too, also could be seen as a dig about Lisa too.

Glad I wasnt the only one who thought that. 😆 pointless show anyway just showing old bits.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was Lisa driven, then another dig with Hurley on the sofa !
Did it look like Ant threw his dogs away when he got them off him rather than placing them down? Or do you think it was just camera angles not being good.

Did it look like Ant threw his dogs away when he got them off him rather than placing them down? Or do you think it was just camera angles not being good.
I thought that - was shocked to be quite honest.

Oh come on people! The ‘throwing’ of the dogs was playful! He wasn’t chucking them against the wall!
People really have it in for Ant, rightly so to be honest, but let’s get real he didn’t do any harm nor was he heavy handed with those dogs!
If you think so little of him/ he annoys you so much stop watching him on TV! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh come on people! The ‘throwing’ of the dogs was playful! He wasn’t chucking them against the wall!
People really have it in for Ant, rightly so to be honest, but let’s get real he didn’t do any harm nor was he heavy handed with those dogs!
If you think so little of him/ he annoys you so much stop watching him on TV! 🙄
People do seem quite dramatic on this thread! "Throwing the dogs" "nearly killing a family" it was quite a minor collision to be fair, not saying he is innocent by any means but some people need to get a grasp on reality!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.