Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dec was almost certainly livid at Ant for doing what he did. Their careers are intertwined, and he was left in the lurch. He must have been aware of Ant's drink and drug issues, but perhaps thought/hoped he had some kind of control over it. He proved that he is capable of going it alone though, and maybe in the future he will become a solo presenter. We shall see. I agree they're not out of the woods yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ant falls off the wagon this year.
I saw the Ant & Dec DNA Journey (because of Reasons, none of which being personal choice!) and they did address this. From what I understand, they were part-way through discovering their ancestry when this all kicked off and suddenly Ant went off to rehab. Dec said (something along the lines of) that at that point he was seriously pissed off, but also that as well as being a business partner, Ant was also his mate. So it was weird for him to be furious at the selfishness of Ant's actions in terms of their careers and the potential fallout for Dec himself as well as Ant&Dec, but also worried about his mate and wanting to support him. It must be weird being the other half of an act like that when one party does something hideous. On the other hand, Dec also said that this was a complete bolt from the blue and that Ant hadn't confided in him about his addiction issues... yeah, right.

Personally I don't hope Ant falls back off the wagon, but that ITV get rid of the current little clique and get some new talent in. A&D could quietly disappear into obscurity with their millions.

Reactions: 4
I really like Ant & Dec and hope they're around for longer, seeing Ant on TV does leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth though but people forget don't they? I think they'll get back on top (I think they definitely need some new shows though). I think the next year there'll be moves to stabilise Ant's image. I think they'll be hoping his divorce will be finalised quietly and speedily and then I imagine he'll marry his new lady, with some wholesome pictures put out into the press for people to coo over.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I'm getting a bit tired of Ant and Dec. I used to like them but they are getting a bit old for their 'cheeky chappie' routine. The problem is that there is no one to replace them as no other presenting talent has been brought forward and developed. At this rate we'll be stuck with them until they are doddery old men!!!

As for Ant and Lisa both were probably at fault. He cheated on her for sure but she must have been enabling his addiction problem. It was well known that they both enjoyed partying. It would have been difficult for him to stay after rehab if she was still partying hard. I think that they were probably both indulging in drink/drugs. This meant that the relationship had to end but weirdly she couldn't accept it.

It is horrible being dumped by your partner and cheated on but she has acted strangely by trying to cling on and seems very bitter. Unlike most women who are dumped she doesn't have any money worries and she has a job. Move on Lisa, glam up and show the world that you don't care anymore.

The only refreshing thing about the split was that Ant didn't immediately start dating a 20 year old model. At least he went for someone age appropriate.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm getting a bit tired of Ant and Dec. I used to like them but they are getting a bit old for their 'cheeky chappie' routine. The problem is that there is no one to replace them as no other presenting talent has been brought forward and developed. At this rate we'll be stuck with them until they are doddery old men!!!

As for Ant and Lisa both were probably at fault. He cheated on her for sure but she must have been enabling his addiction problem. It was well known that they both enjoyed partying. It would have been difficult for him to stay after rehab if she was still partying hard. I think that they were probably both indulging in drink/drugs. This meant that the relationship had to end but weirdly she couldn't accept it.

It is horrible being dumped by your partner and cheated on but she has acted strangely by trying to cling on and seems very bitter. Unlike most women who are dumped she doesn't have any money worries and she has a job. Move on Lisa, glam up and show the world that you don't care anymore.

The only refreshing thing about the split was that Ant didn't immediately start dating a 20 year old model. At least he went for someone age appropriate.
How did she try to cling on? She supported him through rehab and then as soon as he left he shacked up with the PA.... didn’t she find out about the PA through the papers?
Lisa hasn’t sold any stories, she had the paps hounding her and she liked a few comments on Twitter. She’s not once spoke about him. I get people love ant and Dec and that’s fine, but come on lisa hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s been dragged out so long because ANT wanted a non disclosure and everything on his terms, and why should he?
yes they broke up and that happens, but they way he did it or was advised to was poor. It was clear he’d obviously had a thing with this pa before announcing his split. He didn’t just come straight from rehab to getting with his pa. funny how his new missus seems to forget she has kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How did she try to cling on? She supported him through rehab and then as soon as he left he shacked up with the PA.... didn’t she find out about the PA through the papers?
Lisa hasn’t sold any stories, she had the paps hounding her and she liked a few comments on Twitter. She’s not once spoke about him. I get people love ant and Dec and that’s fine, but come on lisa hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s been dragged out so long because ANT wanted a non disclosure and everything on his terms, and why should he?
yes they broke up and that happens, but they way he did it or was advised to was poor. It was clear he’d obviously had a thing with this pa before announcing his split. He didn’t just come straight from rehab to getting with his pa. funny how his new missus seems to forget she has kids?
I don't think the papers are allowed to print photos of the children, although I may be wrong and maybe her ex partner has parental responsibility for them, and not her.

Reactions: 2
Well it did appear that she refused to accept that their marriage was over for a long time. I just found it surprising that she didn't divorce him quickly given the way he dropped her rather than dragging it out. This might have been because she didn't want him to move on and marry the PA. Who knows? but he should have given her the dog.

Reactions: 3
Well it did appear that she refused to accept that their marriage was over for a long time. I just found it surprising that she didn't divorce him quickly given the way he dropped her rather than dragging it out. This might have been because she didn't want him to move on and marry the PA. Who knows? but he should have given her the dog.
I think it was more to do with she would have to accept his terms and conditions. I love ant and Dec but I think she’s been treated badly

Reactions: 9
Just heard that the Sun on Sunday is going to have 24 page on Ant. About the woman that saved him and the best friend who didn’t give up on him.,... please. I hope it is published on paper similar to loo roll - there is a shortage locally of loo roll so it would be handy!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That was cruel, making her share custody of the dog.

Reactions: 3
On SNT they spend 85 minutes pissing about then when its time for 'the end of the show show' the guest only have a few mins to sing their song. Why don''t they let the guests sing the whole song and leave them to it nothing more annoying then those two messing about when the act is performing. They need to rename it 'end of the show song' and let the act perform without those idiots.

Reactions: 7
Just heard that the Sun on Sunday is going to have 24 page on Ant. About the woman that saved him and the best friend who didn’t give up on him.,... please. I hope it is published on paper similar to loo roll - there is a shortage locally of loo roll so it would be handy!
Obviously The Sun still writing the exclusives as part of the deal to keep the the real story out the papers.

Reactions: 6
On SNT they spend 85 minutes pissing about then when its time for 'the end of the show show' the guest only have a few mins to sing their song. Why don''t they let the guests sing the whole song and leave them to it nothing more annoying then those two messing about when the act is performing. They need to rename it 'end of the show song' and let the act perform without those idiots.
It’s so annoying watching them piss about when the singers etc are trying to perform. I used to love SNT but now find it tedious I actually went away for a bath when it was on last night only bit I’m interested in is the Bradley Walsh under cover

Reactions: 6
What really annoyed me last night was the whole “were JLS gonna make it in time for the end of the show show” bit. Calling them on the tube, but the little “live” bit in the top corner disappearing every time it cut to JLS making it plainly obvious even to the biggest idiot it was a pre-record. If they were actually on the tube, and cutting it fine, I would’ve enjoyed that bit. But the fakery astounds me. I totally don’t believe the people doing the karaoke don’t know about it, because a camera has to be set up at some point.

The realest moment of the show was when that women swore when she saw her husband dancing at Magic Mike.

And Stephen Mulhearn can just duck off, odious, irritating, egotistical little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact itv pay these unfunny dipshits so much makes me sick and now they're paying them more 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What really annoyed me last night was the whole “were JLS gonna make it in time for the end of the show show” bit. Calling them on the tube, but the little “live” bit in the top corner disappearing every time it cut to JLS making it plainly obvious even to the biggest idiot it was a pre-record. If they were actually on the tube, and cutting it fine, I would’ve enjoyed that bit. But the fakery astounds me. I totally don’t believe the people doing the karaoke don’t know about it, because a camera has to be set up at some point.

The realest moment of the show was when that women swore when she saw her husband dancing at Magic Mike.

And Stephen Mulhearn can just duck off, odious, irritating, egotistical little prick.
As for the people doing the karaoke I think one family member know about it as they have to let them set the camera up. Ronan keating singing rollercoaster AGAIN he was on before singing that rubbish.

Why should she get full custody of the dog? It’s Ant’s dog as well.. Lord knows she’s had everything else off him 😂
He had her loyalty, love and support throughout their marriage, but that doesn't seem to count for anything. Let's not forget that he was shagging her close friend behind her back too. I doubt he was too worried about the dog then.

Reactions: 16
He had her loyalty, love and support throughout their marriage, but that doesn't seem to count for anything. Let's not forget that he was shagging her close friend behind her back too. I doubt he was too worried about the dog then.
So because he was getting laid he doesn’t care about his dog? Right 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.