Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should she get full custody of the dog? It’s Ant’s dog as well.. Lord knows she’s had everything else off him 😂
She's only had what she is entitled to. She doesn't strike me as a money grabbing witch who only married Ant for his fame and fortune, she was with him since their teens, was famous in her own right at one point and went on to have a successful career of her own. She was devoted to Hurley. Ant fighting her for custody of him seemed malicious and petty, especially in light of his two new designer puppies he and his girlfriend were photographed collecting.

Reactions: 22
She's only had what she is entitled to. She doesn't strike me as a money grabbing witch who only married Ant for his fame and fortune, she was with him since their teens, was famous in her own right at one point and went on to have a successful career of her own. She was devoted to Hurley. Ant fighting her for custody of him seemed malicious and petty, especially in light of his two new designer puppies he and his girlfriend were photographed collecting.
duck me how ridiculous, he’s got every right to fight for HIS dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me how ridiculous, he’s got every right to fight for HIS dog
True but maybe he should have thought about the poor dog being passed between pillar and post and said 'OK, you have him as I've just got myself another two dogs with my bit on the side'?

Reactions: 17
True but maybe he should have thought about the poor dog being passed between pillar and post and said 'OK, you have him as I've just got myself another two dogs with my bit on the side'?
Doesn’t mean you can just stop loving your dog because you got two new dogs though and tbf to Hurley I think it would be unfair on him to stop him seeing Ant

Reactions: 5
He had her loyalty, love and support throughout their marriage, but that doesn't seem to count for anything. Let's not forget that he was shagging her close friend behind her back too. I doubt he was too worried about the dog then.
Has it actually been confirmed that he cheated?

Reactions: 3
I don't think he cheated. I just think their relationship became toxic and I don't blame him for wanting to move on OR her for finding it difficult to let go. But the fact that she is constantly talking, mentioning or hinting at it in public leaves a sour taste in the mouth and makes her look shrewish.

And I don't care how rich I am or how many dogs I have, I would % fight for custody of my dog

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Especially as he was pictured with his new girlfriend walking some new doggies!
I saw those photos.
It seemed a bit odd to me. But hey, what do we know? I'm still #TeamLisa and I don't think she's behaved badly or spoken openly of her feelings towards her ex husband.

Reactions: 12
The Sun has endless articles about Ant today I'm assuming viewing figures are down. They are deleting lots of negative comments

Reactions: 1
They know that the Bradley Walsh thing is probably the only decent thing they've done this series, so thats why they keep drawing it out. Just show it for gods sake.

They know that the Bradley Walsh thing is probably the only decent thing they've done this series, so thats why they keep drawing it out. Just show it for gods sake.

Reactions: 13
I absolutely DETEST Ant’s ex-wife 🤮

The thing is we all now know Ant is a druggie and was probably a real tit to be with the last few years but she would just not let it go.
The state of that woman, I thought to myself no wonder he wants a divorce.
And a make up artist 😳 wouldn’t want her doing my make up can’t even bleeping use lip liner correctly

• Haha
And a make up artist 😳 wouldn’t want her doing my make up can’t even bleeping use lip liner correctly
Funny how everyone on strictly looks amazing though and she’s head of makeup there?!
What’s ants new missus do now apart from prance around hanging off his arm?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny how everyone on strictly looks amazing though and she’s head of makeup there?!
What’s ants new missus do now apart from prance around hanging off his arm?
That maybe true, she’s definitely good at her job!
But I think she still looks like a dog chewing a wasp! A lot of it is to do with the angry bitter look permanently attached to her face! I’m not defending Ant, I’m sure he was a dick to love with, but i don’t think she was much better. But more importantly she needs to let it go, it seems to be consuming her. All her cryptic tweets and retweets! Either speak about it and out him or let it go. She’s wasted enough of her time on him. It’s sad really, when you see photos of Lisa from back in the day she looks so happy and carefree and friendly. The complete opposite of how she comes across now!

The ex wife I cant work out,its like every photo I have ever seen her post,she has looked through hundreds of shots and chosen the most unflattering one every time

• Haha
Watching SNT, that Ant vs. Dec bit, covering their faces in white powder, surely that is just a terrible joke about Ant being allegedly fond of the white stuff?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.