Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch every week but I caught the last hour and it was fun.

Reactions: 4
it is utter garbage.
stopped watching ages ago
happened to turn over tonight watched 15 mins st8ll garbage.

Reactions: 3
The plastic surgery was strong last night on the celebs - in particular Rylan (looked more fake than usual), Holly, Cheryl ans of course Simon.

Rylan doesn‘t care though, he embraces the fake look and always has done. I think Ant has obviously had some Botox as well. Dec‘s face still moves and has lines but Ant’s doesn’t.

Aww I liked it, think it is more just the nostalgia of it, since we had kids it's our Saturday night routine take away and watch the show . Not many things on TV now we can all watch as a family

Reactions: 7
Wow, her hands and feet look very swollen.... she's got a while to go, hasn't she? Didn't they say June...

The plastic surgery was strong last night on the celebs - in particular Rylan (looked more fake than usual), Holly, Cheryl ans of course Simon.
Deeply shallow, superficial, insecure people. Obsessed with wealth and material things. A representation of everything that is wrong with society. Shouldn't be allowed on national television imo. Vile people.

Reactions: 2
They're all advertising posters for what too much surgery/cosmetic treatment does to your face. Both Simon and Amanda must share the same surgeon :oops:

They've injected so much tit into their faces that the tissue underneath it all has collapsed. When you see someone like it close up, it's truly horrifying. It's like embalming gone wrong.

Reactions: 5
They're all advertising posters for what too much surgery/cosmetic treatment does to your face. Both Simon and Amanda must share the same surgeon :oops:

They've injected so much tit into their faces that the tissue underneath it all has collapsed. When you see someone like it close up, it's truly horrifying. It's like embalming gone wrong.
I wonder if they get an ITV presenter group discount from the place where they get their cosmetic treatments from. Would make sense as they're all doing it.

Pill-popping piss-head 'Ant' can do no wrong. He'll duck-up again at some point and I'll be here for it.

Reactions: 8
I genuinley feel for Lisa when I see stuff like that article. No matter how much she must feel revulsion for him now after how he treated her post break up it just be like a dagger in her heart that he's having the baby they tried so hard and so long to have. It's likely that was a factor in their split too, the stress and heartbreak must have been incredible, especially for Lisa going through the treatments and injections and medications etc.

In the unlikely event he had nothing to do with the stuff after their split he still never stood up and said (or even posted on social media.) "oi, that's enough. We might have split up but she was a large part of my life for many years and I respect her enough to not have her dragged through the mud just because we are no longer together." the contacts and finances he had would have drawn a line under most of it.

It sort of feels like they're doing the pap walks and the extra showing off to make it even harder and more painful for her.' Im not saying they wouldn't be papped and the pregnancy made news but there's an edge being played to that feels like an extra little dig at her because she can't have it but he can.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if they'll do what Dec has and keep the baby private??? Or if it'll be the full colour photo shoot and interview on how he's never been this happy in his whole life and all his demons are behind him???

Really hope wee Dec sees the light and goes solo.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they'll do what Dec has and keep the baby private??? Or if it'll be the full colour photo shoot and interview on how he's never been this happy in his whole life and all his demons are behind him???

Really hope wee Dec sees the light and goes solo.
I'm guessing the latter as the pap shots since the pregnancy has been confirmed have all been hand on bump.

• Sad
Reactions: 2